Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (87048 Views)

Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 / Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' / Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by linearity: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
I thought there is a law against gay relationships in Nigeria?

What more evidence does the government need than this unprovoked self confession?

Abi the law is only for the poor, who can’t afford a decent lawyer and publicity?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by blacq2009(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Gosh! So bobrisky tags him/herself a girl. Yuke!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by nawtyme: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Angelawhite:

And he fvcks the right dick
Do I blame you? I believe you are one of those who lack critical thinking abilities. That is why you believed all the bullsheet buhari said, and cast your vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by IamAndrea(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
Sometimes I feel like going back in time and give bobrisky dad a packet of Durex. This guy na nonsense
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by nawtyme: 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
Reeberry:
You be very stupid for this comment.
Of course I know. I learnt it from your mother.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by blueSpartan: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
ollah2:

There are top men running the country and Buhari is just an imposter. He is got connect with some big shots.

Very true,check Cambridge analytica
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by calliope(f): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Reeberry:
Are you telling us you can allow your son, if you end up having one, to be this wayward?
Get out of my mentions..! and take your idiotic /irrelevant question with you, while you are at it..
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Angelawhite(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
nawtyme:

Do I blame you? I believe you are one of those who lack critical thinking abilities. That is why you believed all the bullsheet buhari said, and cast your vote for him.

Mr critical thinker, are you forcing me to believe he's not a gay? Must we have same opinion? Must your opinion override mine? Are sure you're not on drugs? Do you need to visit the psychiatrist?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
linearity:
I thought there is a law against gay relationships in Nigeria?

What more evidence does the government need than this unprovoked self confession?

Abi the law is only for the poor, who can’t afford a decent lawyer and publicity?

He can't be arrested for saying he is gay. He has to be caught in the act before it can become a crime.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by sweetilicious(f): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
Third to the last picture has taught me a good lesson.I won't ever be caught up in it
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Trinidan: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
nawtyme:
I have said this before, Bobrisky is not gay.

Bad publicity is also a form of publicity.
He is not gay abi?? Go chyke am
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Sirpaul:
YOU NEED JESUS
because Jesus was gay too! tongue
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by nawtyme: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Angelawhite:

Mr critical thinker, are you forcing me to believe he's not a gay? Must we have same opinion? Must your opinion override mine? Are sure you're not on drugs? Do you need to visit the psychiatrist?
Like I said idiots like you are why buhari could have any one vote for him in Nigeria.
I stated my opinion that I do not think Bobrisky is gay and his behavior is for publicity. You quoted me to say bullsheet. Now why don't you ignore me if my opinion differs from yours? Where did I force you motherfvcker to believe Bobrisky is gay?

Please go and play with your friends in sand and stop mentioning me
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by nawtyme: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
Trinidan:

He is not gay abi?? Go chyke am
Lol. I am a man. I am straight. I have no reason to chyke a gay or non gay individual.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Angelawhite(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
nawtyme:

Like I said idiots like you are why buhari could have any one vote for him in Nigeria.
I stated my opinion that I do not think Bobrisky is gay and his behavior is for publicity. You quoted me to say bullsheet. Now why don't you ignore me if my opinion differs from yours? Where did I force you motherfvcker to believe Bobrisky is gay?

Please go and play with your friends in sand and stop mentioning me

A: He's not gay
B: But. He said he fvcks the right diick which. Implies he's gay
A: you are not a critical thinker. That is why you voted Buhari.

B: You're a fool grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Reeberry: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
calliope:

Get out of my mentions..! and take your idiotic /irrelevant question with you, while you are at it..
Pained whöre like you. grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Reeberry: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
nawtyme:

Of course I know. I learnt it from your mother.
You can never learn that from mine, but from your mother.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by calliope(f): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Reeberry:
Pained whöre like you. grin
Demented pathetic empty skull like you. grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Mike008(m): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
cococandy:
you can start by not clicking on the thread

I need reasons to stay disgusted and still have nothing to do embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by nawtyme: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Reeberry:
You can never learn that from mine, but from your mother.
Nah bro. My mom would never teach me to call someone who has a different opinion from me on social media "stupid". Your mother taught you that. That is why it was your first reaction. So you see where I learnt it from.....

Your mother grin

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by nawtyme: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Angelawhite:

A: He's not gay
B: But. He said he fvcks the right diick which. Implies he's gay
A: you are not a critical thinker. That is why you voted Buhari.

B: You're a fool grin
You just keep on proving my point each time. The same way sheep(s) believed every word buhari said and voted for him, that is how you are believing everything Bobrisky said.

As for the fool part, well one who has no ability to think and believes hook line and sinker what Bobrisky says looks like the fool to me.
Or don't you think so?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Angelawhite(m): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
nawtyme:

You just keep on proving my point each time. The same way sheep(s) believed every word buhari said and voted for him, that is how you are believing everything Bobrisky said.

As for the fool part, well one who has no ability to think and believes hook line and sinker what Bobrisky says looks like the fool to me.
Or don't you think so?

No, I think one who thinks everyone whose opinion differs from his is a Buhari apologist is the fool grin
Fool
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by raydboi(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oh my God
I'm so speechless embarassed
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by towyeenbell2: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Don't worry Bleep face as all these will only last in the afternoon life but you will wish you never been born when the reality (DEATH) come calling you.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Kestolovee95(f): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Randy100:
He is a success story. A frog eater should always endeavour to eat a very fat one.

.... yeah so that when we call him a frog-eater he'll answer with a big 'YES' and not be ashamed and possibly claim he only help to divide it with his teeth for children. grin grin

Nice Igbo adage.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by peacockremi(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
I just wish I can Bleep this guy one day ..... it will b a blessing
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by kmaster007: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
I wnt to see hw dis guy wnt tak make heaven.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by nawtyme: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Angelawhite:

No, I think one who thinks everyone whose opinion differs from his is a Buhari apologist is the fool grin
Fool
Nah. You are the foolish one here who believes whatever he/she is told like you have proven. If Bobrisky comes out tomorrow to tell you he is a virgin, based on your early analogy a foolish person like you would believe him. No questions asked. grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Angelawhite(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
nawtyme:

Nah. You are the foolish one here who believes whatever he/she is told like you have proven. If Bobrisky comes out tomorrow to tell you he is a virgin, based on your early analogy a foolish person like you would believe him. No questions asked. grin

Have you carried out a DNA test to prove your paternity?
If no, you believed what they told. You right?

By your definition of "fool", does that not make you a fool? grin

Please grow up hen angry
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by nawtyme: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Angelawhite:

Have you carried out a DNA test to prove your paternity?
If no, you believed what they told. You right?

By your definition of "fool", does that not make you a fool? grin

Please grow up hen angry
Of course I have done that. Everyone in my house has. So what is your point?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Mother's Burial Vs Mike Adenuga Mother's Burial / Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.