Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,323 members, 7,842,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (87069 Views)

Davido At 26: What You Need To Know About Him / Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 / Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Prettyyemi(f): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
This guy is so dumb!!!
How on earth did he have sex with a billionaire??
U get dick,he get dick..
How una cum have sex
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Puth22(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Funke your mate are making money in town you are here doing busy body
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Henri8: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
bambi2016:
‘F**k The Right D**k You Will Own What I Own At 26’ – Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off Life Achievements

Controversial Snapchat king, Bobrisky has taken to the platform to show off all he has acquired at only 26 years of age.

Sharing his success story, he shared pictures of his home, his closet and his jewelry boxes but didn’t forget to acknowledge the hand behind his success.

According to Bobrisky , he never could have achieved this much without his mystery bae by his side, and if he hadn’t kept their relationship a secret for four years he could have lost him to other girls.

“I never did alone i won’t lie. i got all dis with the help of my darling my BAE. Bleep some billionaire codedly. Keep their names out of friends and social media.

My if i tell anybody who my BAE is by now i would have been this rich today. Always close your mouth. Even if you’re fucking dad let it be an everlasting secret btw u and him.

Some people say no secret last forever. That is a fat lie. I have been with my BAE for 4yrs now and no one can trace us wen we see, or who is the BAE. My has 3 grown children with lot of billions . I’m the latest wife” he said

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/21/fk-the-right-dk-you-will-own-what-i-own-at-26-bobrisky-says-as-he-shows-off-life-achievements/

See Photos below

How is she/he a Snapchat King?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by babra19: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
chisomnunu:
lol
I can't believe this girl has a dick
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by karika2018: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
nigerians should act on this guy....he is stupid...
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Angelawhite(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
nawtyme:

Of course I have done that. Everyone in my house has. So what is your point?

My point is that your whole family has trust issues to the extent that you all have to carry paternity test to prove a point: that your mother did not conceive from several other men.

I'm not surprised you're doubting Bobrisky's story if you do not trust your own mother Mr critical thinker grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Angelawhite(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Prettyyemi:
This guy is so dumb!!!
How on earth did he have sex with a billionaire??
U get dick,he get dick..
How una cum have sex

Through the anus
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by nawtyme: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Angelawhite:

My point is that your whole family has trust issues to the extent that you all have to carry paternity test to prove a point: that your mother did not conceive from several other men.

I'm not surprised you're doubting Bobrisky's story if you do not trust your own mother Mr critical thinker grin
Kikikikikiki. Sheep. Gave you a bait and you fell for it. Same way you believe every word Bobrisky says.

Proven my point once again? Like I said, previously if not for sheep(s) who reason like you do, buhari should never have the chance to rule even a local government.

You would also jump into conclusions if this same Bobrisky comes out tomorrow and says he is a virgin.

Onuku.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by hisMrs(f): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
Other girls? Wife? He's a woman now? Tooor ba wahala
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Sandius(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
He can't even write good english
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by NSK4U(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
continue, whatever rocks u
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Raintaker(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Is he a lady? If he's not a lady, why then is he behaving like someone possessed. Why is he being celebrated on nairaland almost daily?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by KingNom(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Dear Mods.
You guys are doing a great work, Well done. Kindly consider this suggestion:

Based on the Powerful Fact that 'Whatever you look at, you become!,' I believe this type of information is not worth presenting before the large audience you have as some will copy this stupid guy with time.

Kindly Bury such information, ignore such news so some of our people won't subconsciously become his fans and copy his dirty ways.

Thanks and keep up the good work wink

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by linearity: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

He can't be arrested for saying he is gay. He has to be caught in the act before it can become a crime.

I understand your point, but that is not what the law says...

Criminal Code of 1990:
Provides for a 14-year prison sentence for homosexual acts involving either men or women.

Same Sex Marriage Prohibition Act of 2014:
1. Provides for prison sentences of 10 years for Nigerians belonging to a gay organization, supporting same-sex marriages, or displaying same-sex affection in public.

2. Provides for up to 14 years in prison for any Nigerian who marries a member of the same sex.

You don’t have to be caught in the Act to be charged or convicted, the Prosecution only has to prove beyond reasonable doubts based on circumstantial $ physical evidence that one violated any of the code and publicly acknowledging that you violated the code or incriminating yourself can be brought as evidence against you, that plus evidence of your lifestyle, friends, circumstance, etc are enough to sustain the charge leading to a conviction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
linearity:

I understand your point, but that is not what the law says...

Criminal Code of 1990:
Provides for a 14-year prison sentence for homosexual acts involving either men or women.

Same Sex Marriage Prohibition Act of 2014:
1. Provides for prison sentences of 10 years for Nigerians belonging to a gay organization, supporting same-sex marriages, or displaying same-sex affection in public.

2. Provides for up to 14 years in prison for any Nigerian who marries a member of the same sex.

You don’t have to be caught in the Act to be charged or convicted, the Prosecution only has to prove beyond reasonable doubts based on circumstantial $ physical evidence that one violated any of the code and publicly acknowledging that you violated the code or incriminating yourself can be brought as evidence against you, that plus evidence of your lifestyle, friends, circumstance, etc are enough to sustain the charge leading to a conviction.

Thank you for sharing. It goes to show that one needs to know the Law properly. I only knew about the 14-year jail term. Never knew one could get 10 years for even supporting them.

But honestly, the sentences for supporting is too harsh. 10 years for merely supporting
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Angelawhite(m): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
nawtyme:

Kikikikikiki. Sheep. Gave you a bait and you fell for it. Same way you believe every word Bobrisky says.

Proven my point once again? Like I said, previously if not for sheep(s) who reason like you do, buhari should never have the chance to rule even a local government.

You would also jump into conclusions if this same Bobrisky comes out tomorrow and says he is a virgin.

Onuku.

Mr critical thinker. You doubted bobrisky's story... I chose to believe him whether he's lying or not.....mark the word, 'Chose" . but my choice did not go down well with you and you started venting your anger because you believe buhari is behind your misfortune. Sorry grin Frustration doesn't pay. it only make you look pathetic. Abeg..... na ya papa born you or she follow another man go panya?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by nawtyme: 3:45am On Mar 22, 2018
Angelawhite:

Mr critical thinker. You doubted bobrisky's story... I chose to believe him whether he's lying or not.....mark the word, 'Chose" . but my choice did not go down well with you and you started venting your anger because you believe buhari is behind your misfortune. Sorry grin Frustration doesn't pay. it only make you look pathetic. Abeg..... na ya papa born you or she follow another man go panya?
So if I doubted his story, how is it your problem? Why did you quote my post, you this mad man?

And you are complaining that I am ranting. You this fool. You can't even put together a coherent thought process. The money wasted on your education should have been used to set up a pig farm, since you have no mind of your own and you are programmed to behave like a sheep.

You can choose to believe buhari, Bobrisky, Satan, or Osama bin laden. If I choose not to believe any of them why would you want to drag me to your level of foolishness?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Angelawhite(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2018
nawtyme:

So if I doubted his story, how is it your problem? Why did you quote my post, you this mad man?

And you are complaining that I am ranting. You this fool. You can't even put together a coherent thought process. The money wasted on your education should have been used to set up a pig farm, since you have no mind of your own and you are programmed to behave like a sheep.

You can choose to believe buhari, Bobrisky, Satan, or Osama bin laden. If I choose not to believe any of them why would you want to drag me to your level of foolishness?

grin when I quoted you and said, "but he fvcks the right diick"... your outburst and name calling on a non trivial issue was shocking to say the least.... I was like, is this how fools react to dissenting opinions?

Please whatever issue you have with your family, please resolve it cause it's eating and decaying you grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by nawtyme: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2018
Angelawhite:

grin when I quoted you and said, "but he fvcks the right diick"... your outburst and name calling on a non trivial issue was shocking to say the least.... I was like, is this how fools react to dissenting opinions?

Please whatever issue you have with your family, please resolve it cause it's eating and decaying you grin
Lol. Like I said I threw in a bait and you swallow it as a sheep that you are.
That was my opinion and as a sheep, you have no right to have a dissenting opinion. You should accept everything you are told in good faith since you are used to it.
My comments still stands that sheep(s) and idiots like you are the reason why buhari is a president. grin grin cool cool
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Angelawhite(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2018
nawtyme:

Lol. Like I said I threw in a bait and you swallow it as a sheep that you are.
That was my opinion and as a sheep, you have no right to have a dissenting opinion. You should accept everything you are told in good faith since you are used to it.
My comments still stands that sheep(s) and idiots like you are the reason why buhari is a president. grin grin cool cool

Pls ask your mother to show you your father grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by nawtyme: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Angelawhite:

Pls ask your mother to show you your father grin
grin weak comeback. Try to be more creative you this sheep.
Once again, sheep(s) like you with no mind of their own who believe whatever they are told is the reason buhari is the president of Nigeria.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Angelawhite(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
nawtyme:
grin weak comeback. Try to be more creative you this sheep.
Once again, sheep(s) like you with no mind of their own who believe whatever they are told is the reason buhari is the president of Nigeria.

Ask your mohmah to show you popa tongue
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by lotusbeta: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

any body that pays 300thousand naira for a 5day training in hacking is a Dumbo for life

Unfortunately, you are within rights to say anything you want. Talk IS cheap. The training is not for people who clearly do not know its worth or importance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial Vs Mike Adenuga Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.