Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (792 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by tweetch(f): 6:01pm On May 03, 2010
i have been dating a guy for a while now and i found out later after we've gone deep with each other that he's dating someone else and when i confronted him he told me it was true that he's been dating someone before me but he loves me and does not want to cheat the girl that he's won't break up with any of until either of us decides to quit pls tell me what to do cos i love him so much i cant really afford to lose him cos i love him so much i dont even why i even have a friend who's telling me to break up with him even though she also likes him and would like us to stay together but she feels i'm hurting myself.he says he's caugth in between do i stay patient or just brace up and quit.
Re: What Should I Do by Blazay(m): 6:07pm On May 03, 2010
You must be pretty desperate madam.
I feel ashamed for you. cry
Re: What Should I Do by MissyB1(m): 6:12pm On May 03, 2010
tweetch:

he told me it was true that he's been dating someone before me but he loves me and does not want to cheat the girl that he's won't break up with any of until either of us decides to quit
It's because he knows You're into him, he's spewing that Rrrrruuuubbish.
You want ma candid advice? Surprise him and walk out. It's either he comes back begging [Then, You can give him conditions/rules] or He moves on w/o You [which would do You more good].

Note: If You decide to stay,  be ready to put up with all kinds of shiite he would feed You with - Even when he tells You, he wants to Phock the other Girl in Your presence.
Use Your head, Babez!!!
Re: What Should I Do by HarryPotter1(m): 7:00pm On May 03, 2010
@poster i thot Missy B has said everything.de best thing 2 do is just 2 live him and go otherwise u will regret ever knowing him.
Re: What Should I Do by Odunnu: 7:37pm On May 03, 2010
Do u thnk ds guy wud marry both of u?
If No,r u ready 2continually b d 'oda' woman?
If No,plz cut d ties and move on.Thr are a thousand and one sweet guys waiting 2 worshp d ground u step on,u wnt knw ths until u make a move.
Wsh u luck!
Re: What Should I Do by skfa1: 7:45pm On May 03, 2010
Missy B:

It's because he knows You're into him, he's spewing that Rrrrruuuubbish.
You want ma candid advice? Surprise him and walk out. It's either he comes back begging [Then, You can give him conditions/rules] or He moves on w/o You [which would do You more good].

Note: If You decide to stay,  be ready to put up with all kinds of shiite he would feed You with - Even when he tells You, he wants to Phock the other Girl in Your presence.
Use Your head, Babez!!!

Missy B , u get too much experience o, shey na ur area of specialiasation be that cheesy . Infact u just summarise the whole play as in how it normally happens and the steps to take in such cases. Kudos to you Hi 5 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Should I Do by xavier3(m): 8:48pm On May 03, 2010
well its the same scenario that happened to my girl and her ex. she told me she asked a radio show for advice and the advice was "she should ask the guy whom of the two does he love more on a percentage scale based on an overall comparison of likes, dislikes and commitment level". it worked like a charm and the percentage was not in her favor with a 60% difference between her and the competition, so she walked off with no regrets as was the right thing to do. maybe you could try it out with him
Re: What Should I Do by BlakkBoi(m): 4:24am On May 04, 2010
Get pregnant for him. that way, you will beat your competition. grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do by Odunnu: 5:52am On May 04, 2010
BlakkBoi:

DON'T DO THIS SISTER!
Re: What Should I Do by SAGoddess: 7:23am On May 04, 2010
cheesy not even a pregnancy can keep a man where he does not want to be, I'm afraid falling pregnant won't work, in fact it will bring more problems, I could be wrong!
Re: What Should I Do by tweetch(f): 7:53pm On May 04, 2010
BlakkBoi:

that's not possible i can't get pregnant for him, the thing is that this guy is very smart and i don't know if he's just trying to know how patient i am though he's really dating someone but what if he really loves and is trying to know how patient i can get.that's the thing
Re: What Should I Do by mamagee3(f): 2:05am On May 05, 2010
BlakkBoi:

Get pregnant for him. that way, you will beat your competition.  grin grin grin
Why are your Opinions always twisted? grin grin
Re: What Should I Do by Osama10(m): 5:48am On May 05, 2010
He who wears the shoes knows where it hurt most, my advice its either you or her.

Take a firm stand and dont blink.
Re: What Should I Do by Mudley313: 7:43am On May 05, 2010
tweetch:

i have been dating a guy for a while now and i found out later after we've gone deep with each other that he's dating someone else and when i confronted him he told me it was true that he's been dating someone before me but he loves me and does not want to cheat the girl that he's won't break up with any of until either of us decides to quit pls tell me what to do cos i love him so much i cant really afford to lose him cos i love him so much i dont even why i even have a friend who's telling me to break up with him even though she also likes him and would like us to stay together but she feels i'm hurting myself.he says he's caugth in between do i stay patient or just brace up and quit.

dont u have no shame nor self-dignity?
Re: What Should I Do by Aproko(f): 3:37pm On May 05, 2010
@ OP,

depends on how much you can take. if you are in for the fun of it, who cares about the other woman? but if you want a relationship that could blossom into something more, you better ask the guy to choose. if he chooses you fine, if not, please move on.

but the way i see it, the guy will end up marrying none of you!!!
Re: What Should I Do by kemisuga(f): 4:10pm On May 05, 2010
A guy dat truly loves you, will not be bold to tell you, he has another babe.
Why not let him decide himself, who he wants.
Re: What Should I Do by oyemos: 1:00pm On May 06, 2010
well since u are an adult u can decide on ur own because i can see that if someone advice u u may not like the person if the person against ur wish,but be vry careful dont allow love to blind u.
moses

(1) (Reply)

: Attackin Me Won't Shut Me Up! / Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! / Stop It!, The Whole World Does Not Revolve Around Only Women,,or Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.