Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State (28634 Views)

62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene

A 57 year- old man named Emmanuel (Surname withheld) has been charged to court in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state for impregnating his sister's in-law living with them.

The wife of the man said that trouble started when she didn't see her sister( Ijeoma Nwaokpuru) who was living with them, only to find out later on that her husband has rented another beautiful apartment for her younger sister after impregnating her.

The girl (Ijeoma Nwaopkuru 17yr old) who spoke with journalists in court revealed that the man lured her into having sex with him because of the promises that the man made to her.

According to her, '' When he told me that we should do the thing, I didn't agree but later on he promised me that he will take of me and sponsor my university education before I finally agreed ''

The man who Impregnated the girl also spoke with journalists, he revealed that it was the handwork of the devil.

In his words,

''I love my wife but I don't know what happened to me, I think it is devil's handwork because am not a bad person. My wife should please forgive me because as it stands now, I don't have money to take care of both of them ''.

The court has asked the man to take of the little girl and also adjourned the case to 23/3/2018.

Source : http://www.9newsng.com/57-year-old-man-impregnates-his-sisters-in-law-in-ebonyi-state/

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by taylor89(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Konji

The only feelings that doesn't know if the bearer is in burial, mourning or in high way

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by busky101(m): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hahahha....em see fresh kpekuS wink

The woman's family will be like.....

2 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by Biglittlelois(f): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
We are saying it's terrible these days to have a live-in maid to assist at home cos of abuse, we bring in a family member, now this is the end result, some men are just tooo stupid honestly, like what in the actual fvck can we call this undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by introvertious: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
KONJI has a brother

4 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
Gobe!
Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by chris4gold(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Devil must be born in Africa grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by noblealuu: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Always blaming the devil for a premeditated sexual romp. shocked

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by silento(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
cure for wellness
Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by marvin906(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
i hate when peeps always blame the devil for their stupidity undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by delikay4luv: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Everybody is blaming just one Devil. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by AngelicBeing: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
Chai, Devil don suffer for Una hand, was it the Devil that fvcked the girl, nonsense grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by CriticMaestro: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
There is no coming back for me, adultery is the height of sin I cannot take in marriage

6 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by oxaxcool(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
Dis buhari hand wrk nt Satan jare angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by Gospeljamie(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Dear Lord, Teach Me The Mastery Of Self Decipline To Be Able To Resist Any Temptation Whatsoever.

16 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by sandland: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Yes. Konji can not reason at all.

1 Like

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Gobe!!

3 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by olafunny(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Apart from love, the only thing that has no boundary, irrespective of your tribe, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, colour, height, belief, psychological set up, economic situation, emotional balance or imbalance, educational background, certification, profession, qualification, culture, work experience, wealth, class, grade, mood, state, nationalism, and language, is KONJI

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by ZombieTAMER: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Buhari sef sad
Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by engrjacuzzi: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
another X-rated human being that is being ruled by konji

1 Like

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
But oga you promised to train her to university level before you did the deed, now you don't have money to take care of both of them. Enjoy your double package. cool
My people oya follow me sing in choir master's voice :
Everything na double double
Na double double (x2)

7 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by hokafor(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
He should just marry two of them
Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
He should exorcise his demons, while cooling his heels in jail, for impregnating a minor. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by oxaxcool(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:
wow
send ur account details
Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by dadebayo1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Agbaya grin
Re: 57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State by maxiuc(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin
.oya Devil you don hear Dem sey Na your hand work

No be Devil diick work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court / 11 Harmful Lies Your Mind Loves To Tell You / Obituary Of Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fume In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.