Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book (37382 Views)

20 Of The Most Common Grammatical Errors We All Need To Stop Making / See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz / See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by ositadima1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
GentlemanAyo:

Says the chief idiot of the whole East.... Maybe a few persons have shown themselves worthy, they have refused to be brainwashed, I am very sure they are not from your lineage.

Go and get sense, that is all I can say to you.
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Coldfeets: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Products of a failed educational system.
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by GentlemanAyo(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
ositadima1:

Go and get sense, that is all I can say to you.

You need it more, go and get sense, a lot of it so you don't run out of it else, you won't be redeemable.
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by spirul77: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
It is a pulsating story that will keep you wanting for more..................... I see
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheDejiEmpire:
They does everything together grin. Each of them has his own perso ........... I died whilst typing this grin

You no see "the list intelligent"
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Prettyyemi(f): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
thesheddytalker:
So I came across a story book some days ago, and what I saw shocked me.
Check it out below
Source:
https://m.facebook.com/thesheddytalker/photos/a.1901494523428082.1073741827.1791654057745463/2072738082970391/?type=3&source=54
.all these anambra babes that will be making stupid blunders..
Thank God am not from anambra
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by labelle123(f): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
shift let me faint
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Dearlord(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
This is one of the numerous reasons Buhari said that women education ends in the other room.
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by thaoriginator: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin grin
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by darlingnuel(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
What do you expect from an Anambra State University, Uli graduate? Lol
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
nigeria education is a joke....A first class holder knows nothing of the course he studied....education system was established in nigeria to make money not impact knowledge

The highest gift u can give ur unborn child is to give him/her a foreign nationality by birth even if its the last thing u do...even if it will be ur only achievement.....make it ur priority from today

nigeria is not getting better and will never get better

Don't feed ur childs brain with nigerian expired education coriculum @ even a high cost

Secure the faith of ur next generation from today
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by labi1977(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Liberator007:
This is hilarious!!! The author should not be crucified, but sent to school. The person surely has passion for writing and that passion should be helped to develop. Someone said something about an editor, nobody edited that book.

Yeah just printed in one business centre for N300
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by hisMrs(f): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
After we will say kids of nowadays cannot speak English language shocked Even if the writer made mistakes, the editor was blind too? Probably no one did any proof reading on this work. If the back is like this, I wonder what d content will be.
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by vetrovialMan(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
shocked
blood of nicodemus!
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by hurlanrewaju(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
this is corruption, chisos
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by ashjay001(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Uchihaitaci:
This is the type of book lai Mohammed read while growing up

These types of books, where not available then
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by ashjay001(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by chykdavic(m): 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
This one weak me.
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Bullhari: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
seriously I don't believe this is real. it most be Photoshop, except the typist typed with autocorrect and the editor left his glasses at a female friend's place.

author failed as a business administrator, and has now been certified failure in writing.
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by dammiedot(m): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Jiso!!..abeg shift let me faint cheesy cheesy
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by dammiedot(m): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
abeg shift let me faint cheesy cheesy
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Not sure why the author is being blamed. The publisher should be accountable.
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by sulakishop(m): 5:33am On Mar 22, 2018
Holy shit!
I'm still looking for where to faint!!
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Remimadrid:

What is the difference between your English and that of the author.
mine English is gooder, education is bye bye is these country. Imagine university graduation unable to wrote English well. All my children would go abroad for training
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by blazer2018: 7:41am On Mar 22, 2018
grin grin grin

I don die!!!

Imagine reading through each page of the book...Chisos!!!

I can't even imagine it. grin grin grin
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Gmajor(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
Aonkuuse:
what!!!! this is disastrous. the writer is not even the problem, it is the editor
Or the lack of one
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
thesheddytalker:
So I came across a story book some days ago, and what I saw shocked me.
Check it out below
Source:
https://m.facebook.com/thesheddytalker/photos/a.1901494523428082.1073741827.1791654057745463/2072738082970391/?type=3&source=54
The writer and editor didn't do a thorough job. No matter how we criticized flaws in our writing in English, we will continue to make mistake in one form or the other. English isn't our language but was imposed on us hence we are bound to make mistake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams / Queen Elizabeth Honours Kenedy Joseph Ekezie, Hauwa Ojeifo, Kenedy Joseph Ekezie / Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.