Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts (29477 Views)

Festus Keyamo Reacts As Atiku Loses To Buhari At The Supreme Court / Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Photos Of Crowd Welcoming Buhari In Different States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:20am On Mar 22, 2018
[quote

Ipob miscreants are cursed elements..They will surely retire to their shells after March next year, and Nigeria will continue to progress!

You mean let Nigeria continue to progress in error.

[/quote]

Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by BetaThings: 7:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Clerverly:
Just like the Herdsmen /Farmers clashes, They are not really interested in the welfare of the girls, but The political capital they would make from it... They Never wanted the girls home hence their disappointment..

They welcome, cherish, pray for and celebrate bad news because of political reasons
The get sad when there are good news because if the economy is growing, there are no clashes, thieves are being jailed, etc their political calculations are thrown out of the window

The life of anyone whose death can be used for political campaign is worth millions
But if the victim is unjustly killed by another member of the same group, that death (and the life taken) is not worth protesting
Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by dfrost: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2018
ifeegee:

I pray Rwanda does not fall on us one of these days
!

Rwanda is coming and it's inevitable. With the way the three major ethnic are heating up the system. Hmmm... I fear for the future.
Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by Surgical22(f): 8:05am On Mar 22, 2018
Clerverly:
Just like the Herdsmen /Farmers clashes, They are not really interested in the welfare of the girls, but The political capital they would make from it... They Never wanted the girls home hence their disappointment..

Ipob miscreants are cursed elements..They will surely retire to their shells after March next year, and Nigeria will continue to progress!

May God Punish all the independent pigs of Biafra and their useless regional Party called PDP. When fools are given good names, "claverly " .U are both a curse and a big ridicule to ur generation bro, u shall never see good in life.

Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by Pataricatering(f): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2018
NOC1:
But that's just the fact. Same person that said it was stage managed is same person saying FG paid 5 million USD to free the girls.
when the girls were missing they complained loudly and bitterly but now they v been found - they say it was staged !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by donval2121(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2018
ALL THIS DRAMA IS GEARED TOWARDS SAYING BUHARI IS COMPETENT UNLIKE JONATHAN SO HE CAN BE GIVING A CHANCE FOR 2ND TERM. WE KNOW ALL THESE THINGS BORTHER. WE ARE NO FOOLS. NO BE THIS SAME NIGERIA WE DEY? SO FORGET, LET THE DRAMA CONTINUE. I BET YOU THE REMINING CHIBOK GIRLS ARE ON TTHERE WAY HOME BEFORE DECEMBER. WATCH!
Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by Pataricatering(f): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2018
OpanachiOzohve:
One day the hunter will become the hunted. The enemies of Nigeria like Festus will be stoned on the street. They will not be able to show thier faces on the street, thier generation will be wiped out and thier names will be a curse that will only be mentioned in whispers.
The faceless ones on forums like this will also meet thier waterloo.
you are the enemy of yourself in case you don’t know ! You should be thanking God for this government that is giving Nigeria a hard reset ! Instead you lot are ready to die for the crumbs you got instead of sacrificing to actually build an economy that would sustain a dignified living .
Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by Halo22: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2018
If keyamo really wrote this, then he has reduced himself to an ordinary street and gutter lawyer. No wonder Tompolo threatened to beat him.
Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by maestroferddi: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2018
OpanachiOzohve:
One day the hunter will become the hunted. The enemies of Nigeria like Festus will be stoned on the street. They will not be able to show thier faces on the street, thier generation will be wiped out and thier names will be a curse that will only be mentioned in whispers.
The faceless ones on forums like this will also meet thier waterloo.
He is among those feeding fat from the senseless system we have here.

He will certainly not go unpunished...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2018
NairaMaster1:

My brother you mean you don't know the real enemies of Nigeria?

I won't doubt you because APC supporters don't see wanton destruction of life and property as a big deal.

Why should the military allow the kidnap? Now they have to exchange them for dollars and terrorist swap.

They will use same dollars to buy bullets and do and undo just like what is going on now.

While not use the Ransom to equip the military? Ask your conscience.

Terrorist will invade villages and kill armless Nigerians and go free. No arrests. They brag on national dailies. Ask your conscience.

I wish Nigerians are South Africans.
if your daughter was amongst the kidnapped will your condemn the government for paying ransome? if you were the president of the country and was given the opportunity of a ransom to free the kidnapped girls, what would you do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by Yyeske(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Wailers always praying for bad news.
They believed there was an abduction but didn't believe that the Chibok girls were abducted when GEJ was president.
GEJ himself did nothing to rescue the girls then too.
Now, they insulted the president for the abducted girls in Dapchi but when the president finally rescued most of the girls, they are already saying it was stage managed and ransom was paid. They are not even happy for the rescued girls at all.
Pained children of hate.

1 Like

Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by NairaMaster1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
silastemplar:
if your daughter was amongst the kidnapped will your condemn the government for paying ransome? if you were the president of the country and was given the opportunity of a ransom to free the kidnapped girls, what would you do?

You don't understand my comment. You heard the Governor said they withdrew soldiers before the event, why?

My brother prevention is better than cure. With all the chibok noise I thought this government will be proactive.

If we continue to clap for them amidst error we won't move forward.

Even isis has never done that while Nigeria? Extremisms and sentiments.
Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
This man is a partisan lawyer.
But my issue with him is that he doesn't know that he's being used by cabals up north.

When most of these people return to their homeland after this government they will know there is salt water and fresh water.
Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
NairaMaster1:

You don't understand my comment. You heard the Governor said they withdrew soldiers before the event, why?

My brother prevention is better than cure. With all the chibok noise I thought this government will be proactive.

If we continue to clap for them amidst error we won't move forward.

Even isis has never done that while Nigeria? Extremisms and sentiments.
did u say Isis has never done what? My brother go and research.you said in ur initial post that terrorist aren't being arrested,go research.the army had admitted they withdrew troops before the kidnap due to inactivity in the town. Is that impossible? No it's not. The terrorists may have simply taken advantage Of The withdrawal. If those girls weren't returned what would you have posted?
Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by OpanachiOzohve: 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
Greatzeus:

You have just described your destiny and that of your vagabond bunch you call family. Pained nonentity,we know Keyamo, he's successful and happy at good thing,but we don't know you or any of your vagabond idiots who wail at a goodnews such as the release of innocent kidnapped teenagers.
Most of you have lost your humanity because of politics and election defeat hangover. Get out of here,slowpoke angry sad tongue
Pele o Keyamo defender...mumu. People like you are irrelevant if not for forums like NL. That is how you will end getting your destiny diverted by putting your mouth where it does not concern you. Are you related to Keyamo? Oloriburuku omo ale jatitijati. What is your goodness about Buhari? May the form of Buhari's goodness be your portion. In fact as the terrorists walk freely in and out of Dapuchi so the troublers of your destiny will walk in and out of your life. Nothing is great about you better change your moniker to Lilliputzeus.
Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by OpanachiOzohve: 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pataricatering:
you are the enemy of yourself in case you don’t know ! You should be thanking God for this government that is giving Nigeria a hard reset ! Instead you lot are ready to die for the crumbs you got instead of sacrificing to actually build an economy that would sustain a dignified living .
Hard reset shocked...I would have agreed with you, had it been the reset was effective. As it was in the 16years of PDP rule so it is in the past 3years of APC. You sounded so reasonable, please don't be deceived! The likes of Keyamo don't have the interest of you and I at heart.
Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by OpanachiOzohve: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
Oblang:

God knows who the real enemies of Nigeria are...
Please don't be deceived! The likes of Keyamo don't have the interest of you and I at heart. Nigeria was built on ethnic and personal intetest. The status quo remain till date and non of the current ruling class can change it.
Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by Oblang(m): 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
OpanachiOzohve:
Please don't be deceived! The likes of Keyamo don't have the interest of you and I at heart. Nigeria was built on ethnic and personal intetest. The status quo remain till date and non of the current ruling class can change it.

So it is gej that has the interest of Nigeria?
Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by OpanachiOzohve: 4:18am On Mar 23, 2018
Oblang:

So it is gej that has the interest of Nigeria?
One other thing that you people don't want to accept is that there is no difference between GEJ and those in power today. They only have different ways of doing the samethings such as: corruption, nepotism, bad economic policies, comprise on the security, ethnic bigotry and so on. I am not exonerating GEJ but Buhari is not a saint/saviour that we need.
Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by NairaMaster1(m): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2018
silastemplar:
did u say Isis has never done what? My brother go and research.you said in ur initial post that terrorist aren't being arrested,go research.the army had admitted they withdrew troops before the kidnap due to inactivity in the town. Is that impossible? No it's not. The terrorists may have simply taken advantage Of The withdrawal. If those girls weren't returned what would you have posted?

Sorry sir,
Let them kidnap all the girls in Northeastern girls high schools and return them after months. In that way we will clap for the Superman.

Sentiment has finished this country.
Re: Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Sorry sir,
Let them kidnap all the girls in Northeastern girls high schools and return them after months. In that way we will clap for the Superman.

Sentiment has finished this country.
please what exactly is it with you and south africans?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Election: Will Obaseki Remain In PDP? / His Weird Experience When He Visited A Politician That Promised To Give Him N10k / I Will Never Step Down As Senate President - Bukola Saraki Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.