Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ (13478 Views)

Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Court Orders Temporary Forfeiture Of Diezani’s $40m Jewelery, Gold Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ by Provalker: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
justtruth88miSt:
Thirteen properties were reportedly traced to Ekweremadu; nine are in Nigeria, two in the UK, eight in Dubai and three are in the US.

pls how many property? thirteen or nineteen

Apc stop lying now...
Apc Fg and lying are like

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ by Provalker: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
Clerverly:
Buhari should be very brutal going forward...His leniency with those who stole our common patrimony, is his hisghest undoing... The more he goes soft, the more they become emboldened...

Ipob Pigs come and defend Corruption in empty stomachs... Useless never do wells..

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ by SoNature(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:
Never knew Joe igbokwes exist on this forum.

Shvt your stinking trap, you nonentity!
Re: FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Electricdanger:
[s][/s]

Human eater, I can conveniently feed your ragtag family for 40 years non stop, you can't even write well. Its certain you will surely end up like the animal that sired you. What a shame.
hehehehe feed those poor things in ur village , UNICEF said that are dying of malnutrition ;P ;P grin hehehe u never feed urself well

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ by Yorubaskullmine: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
SoNature:

Shvt your stinking trap, you nonentity!
You and your dysfunctional generations are nonentities nwata akwatara na odu akwuna. Ewu ndi ofe mmanu.
Re: FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
justtruth88miSt:
Thirteen properties were reportedly traced to Ekweremadu; nine are in Nigeria, two in the UK, eight in Dubai and three are in the US.

pls how many property? thirteen or nineteen

Apc stop lying now...
sad wink lipsrsealed
Re: FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ by AAlozie(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
GavelSlam:
Only a dunce would lend support to Ekweremadu.

You shameless goats would yet again on another thread, complain about the state of the economy even when a public official acquires and refuses to declare properties around the world.

He is your bloder no be so?

Poverty must follow you and your household all the days of your life.

Amen.
Did your cow of a president declare his, you dumb dumb?

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ by Electricdanger: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
hehehehe feed those poor things in ur village , UNICEF said that are dying of malnutrition ;P ;P grin hehehe u never feed urself well

Are you talking about those flat heads animal at Ebonyi IDP camp? Heard your siblings are large in numbers there. Lmaooo
Re: FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ by SoNature(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:

You and your dysfunctional generations are nonentities nwata akwatara na odu akwuna. Ewu ndi ofe mmanu.

Aturu! Ekweremadu is enjoying his looted wealth and u are here killing urself because I called for justice.

I won't fall for that

If u don't like it, jee kwuo udogrin
Re: FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ by Yorubaskullmine: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
SoNature:

Aturu! Ekweremadu is enjoying his looted wealth and u are here killing urself because I called for justice.

I won't fall for that

If u don't like it, jee kwuo udogrin

Re: FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
Electricdanger:

Are you talking about those flat heads animal at Ebonyi IDP camp? Heard your siblings are large in numbers there. Lmaooo
hehehehehehe see painment, even a child in smallest village in ebonyi state is more nourish than a child in all the western cities... hehehehe are u telling me that UNICEF made a mistake by rating yellowbar land as the highest with number of malnourished people in Africa... please take ur painment to ur Fulani demigods that keep making life unbearable and miserable for folks like you, swallow ur pride and take wailers form b4 it became too late cheesy ;P

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ by Ghokes(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
BabaOwen:
Can't we just go our different ways in this country, if the Yoruba's were never part of Nigeria, we would have been in the league of countries like south Africa by now

Your fada
Re: FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ghokes:

Your fada
why are some of you people on nairaland just so stupid I don't know what I said wrong to get such a stupid comment from you
Re: FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ by Electricdanger: 3:01am On Mar 26, 2018
[s]
AFONJAPIG:
hehehehehehe see painment, even a child in smallest village in ebonyi state is more nourish than a child in all the western cities... hehehehe are u telling me that UNICEF made a mistake by rating yellowbar land as the highest with number of malnourished people in Africa... please take ur painment to ur Fulani demigods that keep making life unbearable and miserable for folks like you, swallow ur pride and take wailers form b4 it became too late cheesy ;P
[/s]

Worthless pig, your cursed children all over IDP camps in Ebonyi while the able men are in traffic all over SW selling gala and youghort but you are online disgracing your generations. Is that why everyone run away from your cursed land? You animals have been shared as war booty and reason everyone piss on you peasant cannibals, is that not why you asking for freedom? I can feel your pains, get used to your slavery.
Re: FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:27am On Mar 26, 2018
Electricdanger:
[s][/s]

Worthless pig, your cursed children all over IDP camps in Ebonyi while the able men are in traffic all over SW selling gala and youghort but you are online disgracing your generations. Is that why everyone run away from your cursed land? You animals have been shared as war booty and reason everyone piss on you peasant cannibals, is that not why you asking for freedom? I can feel your pains, get used to your slavery.
shaku shaku hehehehehehe I'm not the one that said majority of children in west are suffering from kwashiorkor nah ... go and beat UNICEF not me .... hehehehe save ur strength for something more important... after sharing me as war booties I bounce back to claimed all the land in ur village, bru u should be ashamed of ur miserable self... lazy bone tongue
Re: FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:50am On Mar 26, 2018
Electricdanger:
[s][/s]

hehehehehehe u want begging for Hausa/Fulani alliance are u afraid of Fulani ethic cleansing oya keep licking their balls as ur ancestor Awo did,One thing I like about the yorubas is their cowardness.. Is very funny seeing a yoruba man after much ranting and making noise when you engage him into a fight you will see his legs reaching his back while running. .
You have said enough and we are looking forward for that glorious war to conquer Lagos..
Talking of biafra war and ojukwu, go and ask the hausas how the war was on their side even with the support of the government and international supports they got during the war, they still lost more lives more than us go and ask.. And they still respect the igbos till date. .
They can still tell you how the lost thousands of lives in kano during the last crisis with the igbos.. the igbos from sabongeri was entering the hausa houses door by door looking for dem while all of went to the nearest police station to take refuge...but in Lagos small Hausa/Fulani community killed thousands of Yoruba people at mile 12 market, some idiots even change their names from shegun to Yusuf, gbenga to umar just to escape ethnic cleansing
So stop barking behind ur doors, open it and come out right now and chase the igbos away lemme see if you will survive the first 25minutes of the war
Re: FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Electricdanger:
[s][/s]

hehehehehehe selling gala and yogurt is far better than staying in ur worm infested parent house 24/7 waiting for free ewedu and Amara to chop, most of these Igbo guys u worshipped online, ppl like dili motors and e money go and ask their early beginning they have done one or two odd jobs before making it big, in my region we don't entertain failure or house failure, laziness is not in our blood, don't be surprise most of these guys hawking galas and yogurt has erect befitting houses in their various towns, u said cannibalism, hehehehe u surprises me , are u not living in Nigeria and seeing things by urself, skull mining and body parts harvesting has became a reclusive business in west, don't shy away from the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio’s Defection Puts Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Under The Spotlight / See The Mansion Former President Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Donated For Covid-19 / PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.