Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated (30774 Views)

Dapchi Schoolgirl: We Were Flown In Planes And Taken Over Rivers In Boats / Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) / Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by bewla(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless government
and brainless citizens

1 Like

Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by butterflylion: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2018
Fredapepple:

So if they were all about the welfare of the girls because they were Muslims how come five died while conveying them to their destination. They would have made dem comfy n made sure non died. So u tryin to say u believe all those poo. Why did dey kidnap them in the first instance without collecting any ransom or release of their commanders n they they took the stress of bringing them back that same way. There have been check points close to the schoool all these while only for the soldiers to be called back n the kidnap happened. Also remember before the chibok girls were kidnapped the securities knew about it hours before they came yet nothin happened Remember most of the chibok girls were Muslims.

You read where the girl said the 5 who died were trampled upon and died on the way. This shows the initial rush with getting them into the vehicles.

Regarding the chibok girls, I don't know where you got the impression that most of them were Muslims. It is on record that most of them were Christian. Chibok itself is a Christian village
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by butterflylion: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Penalty82:

Shut up you're buhari's fan.

Your sentimental position breeds ignorance and it is pretty much obvious.
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by Brugo(m): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2018
Adekdammy:
[s]I repeat playing politics with innocent school girls is morally wrong. Making these girls go through this ugly drama for political gains is a tickling time bomb that when it explodes, the north might never remain the same again.

Boko haram has now become so kind to release hostages without any form of ransoms paid but a moral burden on the part of the terrorists, do terrorists have conscience ni? Stop taking us as fools.

The aim of this govt is for the people to praise them in handling abduction hence we have Dapchi vs chibok and while watching the news yesterday, several of the villagers were praising the presidency well I won't blame them, they just wanted to see their daughters again.

When will Leah be released? She is a christian and she won't compromise, the grace of God to stand till the end is upon her Jesus name, amen.

All those involved in this ugly drama will never know peace because the judgement of God is upon them I'm Jesus name, amen.[/s]

Rubbish. It is easy for you to believe that the present government scripted this. I hope you also stated that Pdp led government scripted the abduction of the Chibok students in 2014. If not, then your hypocrisy stinks.

You have no information on the details preceeding the return of these girls but you believe your twisted tale.

Take your confused pseudo-religious sentiments elsewhere.
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by Alanzazani: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2018
Hopeless government. The Chinook girls were not released because they were majority Christians. These ones were fed and released because they are Muslims. It will never be well with politicians and all elements behind this saga. They will be alive but suffer and wish they die.

1 Like

Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by Endtimebro: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2018
So book haram now have enough fund to sow hijab for more than 100 girls. And even feed them.
Leah Sherubu the Lord is your strength
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by emaopel: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2018
The Power that released Paul And Salas in the prison shall free Leah Sherubu in the mighty name of Jesus Christ...Amen
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2018
silastemplar:
naa on the contrary, the chibok girls looked well treated. but seriously how many kidnappers hoping to collect some ransom does not feed its victim?

Looking well fed but molested right?
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by Fredapepple(f): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2018
butterflylion:

You read where the girl said the 5 who died were trampled upon and died on the way. This shows the initial rush with getting them into the vehicles.

Regarding the chibok girls, I don't know where you got the impression that most of them were Muslims. It is on record that most of them were Christian. Chibok itself is a Christian village

Fine agreed the chibok girls were Christians n they knew they were Christians and dey came to kidnap them. There’s one major thing about kidnaps the kidnapppers always have afore hand info on who ever dey want to kidnap so u want to tell me BH didn’t know dey were all Muslims before they came to kidnap dem only to release them because they were Muslims. My brother it doesn’t add up.

Then why kidnap them if u will release them for free without a ransom. Pls this is one of the deadliest terrorist group around o.
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by butterflylion: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2018
Fredapepple:

Fine agreed the chibok girls were Christians n they knew they were Christians and dey came to kidnap them. There’s one major thing about kidnaps the kidnapppers always have afore hand info on who ever dey want to kidnap so u want to tell me BH didn’t know dey were all Muslims before they came to kidnap dem only to release them because they were Muslims. My brother it doesn’t add up.

Then why kidnap them if u will release them for free without a ransom. Pls this is one of the deadliest terrorist group around o.

That's not for me to say. Of course for bokoharam to have travelled that far for this kidnap they would come along with food for themselves which was probably what they shared with those who were fasting.

Also I am sure they knew they were Muslims which also would trigger empathy on their path. Also this kidnap can also be seen as a test run for a much bigger invasion. If they could achieve this unchallenged then expect a much bigger invasion.

This was why I said this is war and no longer terrorism. They have spread to Cameroon and other countries and this shows growth. Something is cooking for sure.
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by salvationproject(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2018
But come to think of it, is this a new way of helping only the northern part of Nigeria, First of all, it was chibok girls flown to Abuja to meet presidency and thereafter billions were paid for their school fees and now Dapchi girls flown to Abuja to meet presidency and very soon scholarship will enter.
#I JUST WANT TO MAKE NONSENSE.
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by panmunium(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2018
Mighty God please save leah
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by okeynelson: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2018
#mypvcmyright stop complaining go get ur PVC today
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by Fredapepple(f): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2018
butterflylion:

That's not for me to say. Of course for bokoharam to have travelled that far for this kidnap they would come along with food for themselves which was probably what they shared with those who were fasting.

Also I am sure they knew they were Muslims which also would trigger empathy on their path. Also this kidnap can also be seen as a test run for a much bigger invasion. If they could achieve this unchallenged then expect a much bigger invasion.

This was why I said this is war and no longer terrorism. They have spread to Cameroon and other countries and this shows growth. Something is cooking for sure.

Bro I will still not dispute what u have said still. But there are loopholes. What led to their success? Prior to their kidnap remember soldiers manning checkpoints close to the school were told to leave before that day. They have been there all these while why then, wouldn’t that tell u some security personnel’s knew about the kidnap?

So dey would kidnap for free since they don’t need money again for weapons n food n their commanders still. Pls think. Do have a nice day
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by Adekdammy: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2018
Brugo:

Rubbish. It is easy for you to believe that the present government scripted this. I hope you also stated that Pdp led government scripted the abduction of the Chibok students in 2014. If not, then your hypocrisy stinks.

You have no information on the details preceeding the return of these girls but you believe your twisted tale.

Take your confused pseudo-religious sentiments elsewhere.

you have been noticed, thanks.
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by lionel4mercy: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2018
ALMIGHTY GOD PLEASE FIGHT FOR LEAH AND DISGRACE THE PEOPLE HOLDING HER CAPTIVE....
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by butterflylion: 10:54am On Mar 22, 2018
Fredapepple:

Bro I will still not dispute what u have said still. But there are loopholes. What led to their success? Prior to their kidnap remember soldiers manning checkpoints close to the school were told to leave before that day. They have been there all these while why then, wouldn’t that tell u some security personnel’s knew about the kidnap?

So dey would kidnap for free since they don’t need money again for weapons n food n their commanders still. Pls think. Do have a nice day

I am actually "thinking".

There are various reasons people kidnap. It is not always about money. Some kidnap just to make a statement that they are still relevant and powerful and not for money.

The Nigerian government claimed bokoharam has been crippled and then came this brazen kidnap which shows they are not crippled and this would explain their overly confident position now.

Also, there are definitely those who have crept into the Nigerian army as being sympathetic to bokoharam so can offer logistic support to them to aid their insurgency so no news there because that happens all over the world.
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by Momoh7(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2018
Boko boys go still go another village
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by TheAlchemist: 11:24am On Mar 22, 2018
onatisi:
This is a national disgrace. All those that voted in this government will be punished severely by God

The statement is most unfair... most Nigerians had to choice but to vote Buhari, Goodluck was taking us nowhere. At least Buhari has finally been demystified. He has nothing to offer.
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by onatisi(m): 11:53am On Mar 22, 2018
TheAlchemist:

The statement is most unfair... most Nigerians had to choice but to vote Buhari, Goodluck was taking us nowhere. At least Buhari has finally been demystified. He has nothing to offer.
you are contradicting yourself
Nigerians voted for someone who doesn't and cant remember his own personal phone number off head
they voted for someone whose elementary education qualification is a subject of controversy till date and who categorically stated that he owe noone any explanation
Nigerians voted for someone who never deemed it fit to upgrade his mental abilities,academic profile for over 34 solid years and you preferred to rather be spending his time with 150 cows , they voted such person to lead them economic and financial competition against other nations
and Nigerians were even saying that if he presented a nepa bill as certificate they will accept it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by Speedo17(m): 11:53am On Mar 22, 2018
WHAT ARE THE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD DOING ABOUT THIS YOUNG GIRL WHO HAS REFUSED TO DENOUNCE HER FAITH UNDER THIS POLITICAL CAPTIVITY?
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by Vabasi(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
dodelight:
May God's hand be heavy upon those keeping Leah Sherubu in captivity in Jesus name.
We declare her liberation. We declare her deliverance in the name of Jesus!
AMEN!
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by e7ejinima: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ebullience:

Outside Dapchi, they asked that who amongst us were fasting. And some of us that were fasting were asked to come down from the vehicle. They gave us Maltina, meat, groundnut cake and pure water.

“We had our prayers after breaking the fast.
Then we continued our journey until we got to a place with a big tree, they stopped and we were asked to cook food, it was dark, so they put on lamps.

“After eating, then we continued the journey for a long time until we got to a place where there is river, we came down from the trucks and they asked us to enter some canoes that took us across the river.

“Across the river, they took us to a house in one village that I don’t know; we stayed there for sometime. The next day, they came to ask us to come out and we were taken to the river and continued the journey until we got to where a thick forest area.

Even with the immediate trauma of being abducted, the girls could maintain their appetite to eat and drink?
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by dstar01(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
Firgemachar:
O my!

Leah Sherubu is a martyr in the making.

Tears are coming to my eyes.

LORD Jesus, please save your daughter, Leah, who has chosen to identify with you against all odds.

This got me in tears...That girl is sure stronger at heart than even me. As she refused to deny our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray Heaven will stand with and stand for her (Amen)
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by Tecno66: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless government
The christian girl was not released. Islamization agenda at its peak.
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by Mechejy: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
buhari you and fellow fulani Muslims have realised your plans by holding a christian girl.That little girl will implicate you and your cronies
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by point7s(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Let us remember to pray for the Christian girl held back, that the God Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego will fend for her, grant her grace and testimony. It will be news she comes back alive.
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by Mechejy: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=e7ejinima post=66058333]

Why should they be traumatised when it is men of same Muslim are holding them.God of Christians do not allow these evil Muslims to harm this little damsel who maintained your name in front of evil blood suckers with thier political party APC
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by JesusDWay(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
Firgemachar:
O my!

Leah Sherubu is a martyr in the making.

Tears are coming to my eyes.

LORD Jesus, please save your daughter, Leah, who has chosen to identify with you against all odds.

Amen in Jesus name
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Religion has definitely done more harm than good to Africa. This is unbearable to see.
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2018
point7s:
Let us remember to pray for the Christian girl held back, that the God Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego will fend for her, grant her grace and testimony. It will be news she comes back alive.
Why pray to a god who could not prevent her from getting arrested in the first place? Or he wants yo see her crying and raped before he acts? He wants to see you guys desperate before he does something?

Have you people not prayed enough? Don't you think prayer time is over as it is fruitless, now it is time to forcefully call your leaders to order?
Re: Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated by Dcaliphate(m): 2:39am On Mar 24, 2018
Yeeyo:
go bak 2 school ma friend
Monkey, you don't even know what the words mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Killed At Army Barracks / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.