Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) (33790 Views)

104 Dapchi Girls Arrive Yobe To Reunite With Family / Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated / Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Ecstasy154(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
The Federal Government on Wednesday said that 101 Dapchi school girls released by their abductors have been documented by the security agencies.
Here are photos of the girls with their families in Dapchi.

1 Share

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Ecstasy154(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Abjay97(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
hmm.. My question is how did boko haram drive down all the way from sambisa unchallenged to dapchi, spent time preaching (according to locals), dropped the girls and comfortably left, without any challenge?

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by teekay213(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Pls let kick incompetent buhari out come 2019.

I don't care who enter next.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Mynd44: 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
Abjay97:
hmm.. My question is how did boko haram drive down all the way from sambisa unchallenged to dapchi, spent time preaching (according to locals), dropped the girls and comfortably left, without any challenge?
They had a window where they were promised that they wont be attacked or arrested.

That is how you negotiate peace accords to save civillians

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Ecstasy154(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mynd44:

They had a window where they were promised that they wont be attacked or arrested.

But the question now is, did the Federal Government pay for the release of the girls?

8 Likes

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Optional09: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Terrorists kidnapped by terrorists = Vacation

Welcome back from your tour.

3 Likes

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ecstasy154:

But the question now is, did the Federal Government pay for the release of the girls?

If you are parent whose kid has been kidnapped for close to a month, I am very sure you will be too happy to have your child back than ask questions about if the kidnappers were paid or not.

I really dont care if they were paid or whether they were bullied, I am happy children who should not be dragged into this madness have been freed.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by miqos02(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by TheAngry1: 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
To be honest eh, we need to split this country. This kidnap, like the Chibok one, was successful because members of the community were willing accomplices. Bleep! They even hailed the vagabonds who kidnapped their daughters. If the north wants to remain in 1812, let's let them be please. We can no longer share same republic with people hell bent on puling us backwards in the opposite direction. It is enough!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Pathetic Scam......

11 Likes

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
why do they make these kids wear all those clothes damn..when will muslim women be free?

5 Likes

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by cyberdurable(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
the campaign is ON.... Join us let send buhari back to his farm

18 Likes

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Abjay97:
they were guarded by the military... they are first class citizens

5 Likes

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hmmm. Who did this useless govt think they wants to deceive ,that Jonathan's govt can nt rescue chikbok girls .this is pure & smooth scam from FG. Nonsense undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
The one way to check your sanity these days is if you believe anything involving the FG.

If you do, you had better check into a madhouse.

5 Likes

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Psalm18: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mynd44:

Was that window also opened in the first place to allow the unwitting girls be kidnapped

The degraded and technically defeated boko haram now been made promises by the same govt that said there is no more bh

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by clemzo101(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Una doh
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by saaron(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Congrats to the girls and their families. While chibock girls were taken to a secret location immediately after their release, dapchi girls were allowed to go home on the very day of their release! No more psychological evaluation and counselling as claimed during chibock girls release?
Anyway, the girls look well fed and more healthier than those in buhari's IDP camp, who's funds have been looted by buhari and his gang of thieves.
Buhari's destructive govt will never go unpunished!!!

Dapchi girls movie was produced and brought to you by APC Govt, in conjunction with reformed boko-Haram Nigeria limited and marketed by Liar Mohammed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by signature2012(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mynd44:

If you are parent whose kid has been kidnapped for close to a month, I am very sure you will be too happy to have your child back than ask questions about if the kidnappers were paid or not.

I really dont care if they were paid or whether they were bullied, I am happy children who should not be dragged into this madness have been freed.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Juell(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Can't they be tracked to their hideouts?
Plant some kinda tracker or bug on their vehicles, I saw some civilians shake hands with some of them in the previous video.
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
This arrangee abduction plus arrangee release sweet die!
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by BlackPeni5: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
I'm still in shock about the whole drama.

They kidnapped the girls, the president didn't release an official statement until his red carpet show of shame at Dapchi. A week later, they are released in broad daylight and even have the time to preach and cruise through town.

Meeeeen....we need to sell this country and give each person his share of the cash.

Mynd44:

Sir, as a Nairaland mod, I plead that you save the last remaining piece of dignity you have by not commenting on what you don't know of. Or were you part of the negotiating team?
Or perhaps a BMC member in which case you shouldn't be a mod.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nigeria is a combination of three different countries.
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
I Just CAME across a movie title "LEGEND OF DIPACHI"

1 Like

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Teniola2000: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Every time this ugly girls will be causing money problems
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by signature2012(m): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mynd44:

I guess you were among the negotiators to know this abi?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by tesppidd: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
The abduction was real.

Anybody who thinks the government would have planned an abduction without planning a fierce battle to release them is foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ecstasy154:

Let's assume your child was among how will you want the government to deal with the kidnappers?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Fingered In Anti-Osinbajo Plot By Cabal - Daily Independent / Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally / Results From The FCT Area Council Election (Yet To Be Confirmed By INEC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.