Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" (24504 Views)

Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria / Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by jayson87: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2018
chuksiyk31:

I've just one question for you...did ALmighty Jesus speak ill of the Roman government? ...(your answer should be no, that's if you've studied scripture)
Does it mean Jesus wasn't sent by God?... (I'm sure you know there was so much rubbish in the Roman era, lots of persecution too)
You just said roman government. I am talking about Herdsmen. Stop defending your pastor
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2018
TPAND:
Are you a RCCG Member or you don't know anything about politics. Osinbajo is cursed already deal with it, the blood of the innocent he can't speak up for will ask him questions in the end
If you're Igbo I cannot waste my time with you cause u people r political irrelevant as Nigeria is concerned and you are pained about it.

He cannot speak but he can act.90% of d student kidnapped by GEJ boys as been officially declared released.

He was the first to visit the Fulani herdsmen victims at warfront.

You have to tell me your are not hateful Igbo before I can quote you next time.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Megaideas(f): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2018
EXACTLY MY SENTIMENTS O
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by henrysam(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Redhot111:

You get sense at all?
Walahi e no get
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by joudini(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Firstly, what concerns d VP with d menace of herdsmen? is he d president or Presidential spokesperson?

Secondly, Osinbanjo wasn't voted for, he was an appointee to serve president Buhari and he has to be loyal throughout

Thirdly and lastly, don't let God judge you and punish you o. how has Osinbanjo brought d name of Christianity to disrepute? Man I know you r pained but get over it.

A vote for Osinbajo was a vote for Buhari and vice versa. Osinbajo was not appointed but elected too, that is why if Buhari is incapable of being President, Osinbajo steps in without need for another election.

Sit your ass down...hahahaha
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
joudini:

A vote for Osinbajo was a vote for Buhari and vice versa. Osinbajo was not appointed but elected too, that is why if Buhari is incapable of being President, Osinbajo steps in without need for another election.

Sit your ass down...hahahaha
you think you are making point but u r not my broad. who preside over everything? is it not Buhari? Buhari cannot be in office and you expect d vice president to be performing his duty.

Too know of ignorance in this country. Can you compare GEJ with Osinbanjo in terms of smartness? what are u even saying?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Ojiofor: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
“Even as Acting President he was just an obedient servant.-Aisha Yusuf.

Me- grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by surgical: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
dodelight:
To whom much is given, much is expected. Osinbajo really failed us. He lost it big time.
you see why he was referred to as mere commissioner by those that knew him,3years he is yet to fit into the big shoes of a v.p
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by lexy2014: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lipscomb:
Alright continue to be use as a instrument of PDP.we know you have been sponsoring by PDP.
so once a Nigerian opposes this govt, d person is PDP?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by goodnews777: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
ceoreportnaija:

Aisha Yesufu, converner of BringBackOurGirls, BBOG, advocacy group has described Nigeria’s Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo as her “biggest disappointment in the current administration.”

She made the remark while reacting to claim by the Vice President that former President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration shared N150bn two weeks to the commencement of 2015 election.

In a tweet, Yesufu said despite being in power for three years, Osinbajo had continued to wallow in the blame game.

The BBOG co-converner noted that Osinabjo had continue to talk about issues they were voted to deal with.

Yesufu wrote: “My biggest disappointment in this administration is the Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo@ProfOsinbajo.

“He was the one that won me over to the GMB/PYO ticket.

“Even as Acting President he was just an obedient servant.

“3 yrs he is talking about things they were voted to deal with.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/21/osinbajo-is-my-biggest-disappointment-in-buharis-govt%e2%80%8e-aisha-yesufu/

Madam , Osibanjo has not failed only you, he has failed God too.

Jesus wept.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by rosebowl01(m): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
fk001:
We all know that Jonathan was just incompetent and confused.

We know the type of people that hate Buhari, and we don't need them to love him.

Buhari till 2023

So many moronic “youths” in this country. Will you just keep quiet!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by lickmyass: 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
So he shouldn't talk about the things you claim you voted him to deal with. Na wa for naija.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Ony10: 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=hajoke2000 post=66046697]buhari should be her biggest disappointment........y the vp ?[/quo

She said osinbajo was the one that won to vote APC
Apart from that, if we say buhari is old and illiterate, should we expect a professor to act as an illiterate because he's a vice?
You knew jonathan was incompetent before you came. We expect you to have corrected his mistakes within a space of 3years and move the country forward instead of putting the blame on him.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by RegentR(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]AND IF YOU WERE THE VICE PRESIDENT, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE BETTER?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=Ony10 post=66062490][/quote]

owk ....dat how Nigeria his ...everybody just keep blaming each other .....God will save us
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Seun360(m): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
fk001:
We all know that Jonathan was just incompetent and confused.

We know the type of people that hate Buhari, and we don't need them to love him.

Buhari till 2023

No Shaking.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by fk001(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Seun360:

No Shaking.

God bless you my brother
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by Shikini: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
neezar:

Just Ok??

This woman must be an ipob woman...Only Igbos don't support buhari cool

Z
O
M
B
I
E
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" by chuksiyk31(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
jayson87:
You just said roman government. I am talking about Herdsmen. Stop defending your pastor
Ok....if you don't see how they relate. ...then it shows your depth....I pray God opens your eyes. ..amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndume Defies Buhari, Oshiomhole On Senate Presidency, Unfolds Nine-point Agenda / Army And Boko Haram In Gun Battle In Borno / Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.