Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

p - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / p (879 Views)

I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / American Lady Flaunts Erect Nippl*s In Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

p by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: p by shaybebaby(f): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
Treat her like you want to be treated.

Work together with her as your partner and leave all that, "I'm the man hence the head" mentality at the airport.

Create value together and don't be the typical cliche where they start misbehaving once they get their papers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: p by MissRaine69(f): 1:03am On Mar 22, 2018
Digbolity:
Please, I know some members of this group are based in U.S while some are experienced in interracial dating.

Can someone please tell me what a Nigerian guy is likely to face if he accepts to marry a black American lady who is some years older than him and is ready to bring him over there to start a new life.
She is a human being first ,with feelings so respect that
Just don’t go there thinking she is my woman she will do as I say no not in the West you have to learn how to compromise. And please don’t embarrass us by doing exactly what the West believes Nigerians do ...use people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: p by MissRaine69(f): 1:04am On Mar 22, 2018
shaybebaby:
Treat her like you want to be treated.

Work together with her as your partner and leave all that, "I'm the man hence the head" mentality at the airport.

Create value together and don't be the typical cliche where they start misbehaving once they get their papers.
Thank you for that ....especially the last statement

1 Like

Re: p by luminouz(m): 5:08am On Mar 22, 2018
None of d posters above me answered ur question.they focused on U n not HER!

So lemme do that!
How she behaves depends on how she is raised,if she is from a xtian home n religious,expect unflinching loyalty n she will even let u exercise d 'head of d home' stuff. Just be ready to be the 'man'!

But if she is raised otherwise??

She might come off as a bit too mature for you...very confident..very vocal..very 'set' in her ways! U might not be able to get her to do what u want! N how much do u love her Cuz marriage over there(according to their rules) might not be in ur favour(most of their laws are femocentric)..So if she divorces u after 6 months or 1 year n throws u out or get u deported over some trivial issues,u lose bro...though not all females over there do such!!

MY ADVICE!!!

Hope for her BEST but Be always prepared for the WORST....cus things happen differently over there!

1 Like

Re: p by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

She is a human being first ,with feelings so respect that
Just don’t go there thinking she is my woman she will do as I say no not in the West you have to learn how to compromise. And please don’t embarrass us by doing exactly what the West believes Nigerians do ...use people

Even our fellow Africans believe that too grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shocking / Who Wants/enjoys Sex Most?? Men Or Ladies / Group Shipping On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.