Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Toke(the Girl Child) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Toke(the Girl Child) (13290 Views)

Queen Jennifer Ephraim's Book "Dilemma Of The Nigeria Girl Child" Now On Amazon / The Girl In Black By SAMUEL Franklin (Psy-FY, Action and Thriller) (Completed) / The Girl Next Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by millennial(f): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2018
TOKE(the girl child) by Felix the_millennial

Episode 17

I went inside the sitting room but all the same all was quiet and not even a single soul was in there. I quickly rushed to my room,fear of not getting to my date late was all that occurred in mind. I still keep pondering on what Adamu said "Two oga e dey house". what exactly was he talking about?
I rushed to my inner closet to pick something light and casual since the sun was shining so bright,I thought of a joggers and crop top with my white vans
makeup .checked! (even if its just lip gloss and powder but oh well)
outfits..checked!

All went fine and I almost didn't know time have been far spent .time wasn't on our side.
he ordered my favorite pizza pepperoni and iced cream and I felt like that wasn't enough for me. I wanted him,I wanted to eat him.
he smiled graciously at me as we converse,laughing ,pouting and doing some romantic escapades . his laughter was so so contagious that got me smiling all day ahead.
his masculine voice was so deep and I almost imitated him. that made our outing more fun.
he said he enjoys my company. he didn't really talk about his request the other night. something in me was happy and another part of me just want him to bring it all out. I just cant get enough of this boy. I hope he Wont be the end of me. lmao.

I got home tired. I saw Adamu and interrogated him about his words earlier.
"who did you say were home" I huffed
"madame e don come back and one...
."
"shut up" I felt irritated talking to a senseless Adamu. what a waste of time"

||||||||

"Zayn meet TOKE" I heard mum gulp down heavily like she has been holding her breath for something which feels like forever.
Mum came back from her trip last night but I was so weak and tired to even notice she had company. Of course she did!

I walk down quietly across the hall trying to prepare a bowl of cornflakes for my self. I walked past her room but didn't bother to say hello or good morning. She doesn't worth it! After what she did to me the last time,I expect her to be the one to apologize. If her ego would be so energize for her to handle then I think we would both snub each other throughout her stay.
I finally got down to the dining hall. It's looks so big and heavenly made much more different from the familiar hall i always laid my innocent body to take my daily food. The hall across the room appeared so dramatic and well furnished. The chandelier which hung across the coral colour laid perfectly on the roof top and the sharpen edge of the sun from the bay window brightens the whole room it felt good and i instantly beg for something obnoxious not to happen or try and change my mood this early morning that all seems well for me. I felt like I haven't been to the hall for like forever. All seems well and perfect and I pray silently as I make myself some cornflakes . Reality dawn on me that I haven't given myself much time to take atleast a cup of water from the dining hall. I settled down to take my prepared cornflakes before taking my bath and preparing for the day.

I watched closely as I hear some footstep approach me making my feet tremble. "Do we have visitors in here? I asked mumbling to myself without getting any answer.
Mother approached the living room with a non visible guy hands wrapped around her old sagging waist. I couldn't see the figure but my tongue instantly felt like sand paper. the whole room looks dark like the colour of a coal tar and i almost didn't recognize or wouldn't imagine what has gotten over my mother. She seems comfortable with that hand tied around her and she played her lovey-dovey as she find her way across the hall to the dining with her lover.
Mom had a boyfriend!
"What the heck!" I cringed.
The thought of my 48 year old mother in our living room with a boy young enough to be same age with Michael changed a whole lot out of me and I instantly felt like dying. My throat went sour and dry and I find it hard to bring the right word as they walk pass me without noticing my appearance at the dining area.
I stood up almost immediately feeling dizzy and weak at the same time. An ounce of pain encumbered me. "What did I miss?" I said very weak trying to breath hard and find the right place to set my feet as I walk trying to act like I didn't catch a glimpse of whatever might have happened.
My hand almost didn't get a hold of itself and I harshly swiped it across the utensils on the table making a loud voice beneath and above our mansion.
"Good morning to you too" I heard a voice say.

*to be continued*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by skubido(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ma Tanks a lot 4d update... Jah bless
Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by millennial(f): 7:53am On Apr 11, 2018

Episode 18

It sounded more of a masculine voice than a feminine voice. that wasn't mother's voice,that was her companion.
I tried to swallow hard in other to perfect my comeback to this stranger in our house.
"Toks" I heard her say.
"I realized you were so exhausted yesterday so I decided not to wake you up from your sleep." Mother said and her voice instantly felt like a snake venom on my skin.
"She got the mind to sound casual like there's no ongoing scenario here" I said sour fully!
"Hi" I spitted trying to hide the amount of cry which already laid on my eyelid waiting for me to give them the order before they form a complete ocean on my body.
I gave a turnaround and my body stiffens at the sight of the young man.
"What the heck? Why does he looks so cute.
He smiled and scanned across my body making me feel weak at his sight. His aura feels the air so completely. He doesn't look like an African or maybe he is but an half cast.
His brown hair laid across his head in a most elegant expression and I almost fell for his appearance. His body construction was something I would always day dream to see over and over again my entire life. His muscles layer themselves equally and I sighted every bit of it making my mouth water slightly.
His hard muscles moved under his arms as he slowly rubs himself against mother. A pang of jealousy arouse in me and I almost immediately knock myself out of this illicit thought.
"Toks you shouldn't be doing this" I said quietly.

I ogle at him and words to some extent went lost in me for something which felt like two months and a week.
He reaches his hand once again to mother and my eyes scanned his long,inked torso which is covered with a few tattoos I can't really get the drawing of whatever it might be. His body gleamed from the water or sweat whatever that is sliding down his skin.
"What does he sees in mother" I said a little bit of jealousy in my voice.

"Hello to you too!"He said casually. I can't decipher his tone. It makes me uneasy all of a sudden and I wanted to hear more from him. They were heavenly. Everything about this guy just seems perfect I gulped!

"Toks you shouldn't be doing this. You have Akeem and whatever he is or might still turn out to be he's just enough for you". I knew a chemistry was beginning to form and memory from the other night just Won't leave my lips smiling .
"Ermmm mother....
Zayn meets Toke" mother interrupted swiftly.
"Turkey?" He asked confused. There is no harshness in his tone,he was just confused as I am at the moment.
" Toke or you can call me Toks" I said quietly unable to think straight either to get mad at him or talk politely to him. His reserved appearance just won't give me a straight answer.
"And who is he?" I finally said.
"Toks. You always ask to much question. Anyways he's my friend and he would be staying here for a little while.

"Where is jamin and Michael anyway? I asked confused .
do they even know about this guy?

*to be continued*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by skubido(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2018
Tanks a lot 4d update ma.. How u doing dis morning...

Have a pleasing day ahead

jah bless

1 Like

Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by adedolapo2017: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2018
Keep it coming. We are following

1 Like

Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by millennial(f): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2018

Episode 19

I still had the imaginary image of zayn in my head. His hot looks,his muscular body which stood toned up layers by layers. His eight packs I guess,everything about this boy just won't leave my memory.
Its been three days since I last saw him and I could bet I wasn't feeling really good about it. I felt like I needed to see his face over and over again.
I hinted my friends about him and they seem not to be happy about this new development in me. Tayo cringed, Tola scoffed producing a large breathe I knew she has been holding all the while I have been talking. Tania only leaned closer,"Tell me more about this bitch"
I think one out of my friend is willingly to understand with me.
"But I thought you and Hakeem are like together?" Tayo sounded more like a question than a sentence.
"Urmm..ermmm. I dont know" I said quickly shrugging, trying to change the topic which seems to be growing tensed between us all.

I got home feeling a little bit heated up and I bet I could devour any food which comes my way at that moment. My final exam was getting close and I hardly got prepared. Something in me grew scared but I quickly sobered up.
"Am way to hungry to be thinking about finals. way too!" I said defiantly.
I was still pulling my hair from the ribbon I used in tying it to school. I haven't get my hair done this week and I got lot of stares from boys and query from teachers. I was exhausted really and great full. its the end of school till Monday.
I got to my room,pulling my hair into a messy bun. I hurried into the bathroom to take my shower. I spent my 10mins applying my face cleanser and all. I could bet something in me isn't feeling well the moment I got to this house.

"Toks! Please get down here. I need to hurry." she called out confidently across the hall way.
I rushed out of my room trying to catch up with whatever she wants to say.

"I won't be gone for long believe me. I just had to attend to this. I left a 100notes on the desk that should do right? ohhh baby please dont pout I'd send more as soon as I get there. I would miss you" she said romantically.
she said romantically and I felt like she has been practising all this lines before now. I stood my hands akimbo watching their lovey-dovey moves. I wanted to vomit. why in the world?

I totally couldn't take anymore of this I decided to speak up clearing my throat and giving them a sign they already had an intruder.
"there's a place called room you know in other you guys want to make out" I whisper-shout.

"and there's a thing called privacy and little sense of humor you know" she replied sarcasm filled her voice.

"but you called for me! what was I supposed to do?run back to my room because my mother is busy making out with someone young enou...."

"ENOUGH Toke!! enough of that rubbish. when did you learn to talk back at me. how come you've loosed so many respect for me and am just noticing this" she said emotion overtaking her speech which rung across the hallway.

"I'd learn to respect you once again if only you stop your promiscuous way" did I just say that ? I had no other choice!

"Omotoke in our land we respect our mothers" she shouted this time around and I heard a hand land on my face. was that a slap? I felt so bad and wanted to say more.

"because in our land,mother who respects themselves dont abandon their own children. because in our land mother who has high value for themselves dont create taboo in their own home! so you see why I loose so much respect for you."

"really now? OK the earlier the better you start to get something into your nasty brain that I ain't going to be there for you anymore. the better you know I have priorities and a husband to care for,the better for you. if you don't learn to shut your coarse mouth then you'd be so gone in this house like I did your two good-for -nothing brothers.
she hand stretched her hand towards zayn who by then I could bet his jaw was swinging on the ground they dropped totally. he was in awe!

"what a moment! he whispered.

"what do you mean?" I shouted at the top of my voices ignoring zayn sarcasm.
Jamin and Michael gone? why? they didn't even wait to say their goodbyes. I said feeling wet realizing i have been crying all along.

zayn here,is your to-be step father" she said mocking my ego.

Mother replied with a dirty smile on her face and I instantly felt like killing her.
"What the heck" I would rather die than have a young step father. Whats this world turning to anyway?

"Baby I got to go. Love you loads. Would miss ya. Dont forget to treat her well. I hate that am leaving you with her. She's hard to handle. I love you baby. Missing you already" mother sprang out audibly and if her voice could be called a shout then shout it is!

"Where do you think you are going" my voice came out hoarse than I planned as I step up,crossing and blocking her way.
"Well am so not having this conversation with you" She said a little whispering as she stutter hard.
"Don't disturb your momma. She got to attend to this. Its urgent.
Zayn again? What's with this guy?
She turned her look graciously and one could tell she was secretly thanking him.
She rushed out of the house with a peck planted on my cheek so swiftly like someone trying to avoid a punch but got to peck anyway. I moved out of her way as I find myself looking terrified and nervous all of a sudden.

"Well well well,seems like it's just the two of us at home. I think am gonna have fun." He said grinning widely with a smirk on his face. His strong accent rang across my ear to the other building.
"Me too" I said quietly more to myself than to him. But he heard and replied with a dirty look.
" I like that. You are smart."
I moved closely out of the hall space going to the kitchen to grab something.

Actually my appetite got lost and I find myself walking back to my room.
"This better not be a bad idea after all" i huffed with a large sigh laying back to sleep and finally wandering the dream land in just a minute.

"I miss my brothers in just seconds realizing they are so long gone away from their own home because they refused to follow her wish?
"where are they anyway! are they even safe? are they happy? I said all this in my head till I slept off.

*to be continued*
Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by millennial(f): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2018
A/N:

Hello everyone its Felix the millennial. I decided to make this chapter pretty long because I'd be having exam in few days so I won't really be chanced to update on naira land for just a short period of time I'd be through with my exams. please bare with me y'all and I promise to finish the story before the end of summer.
please keep viewing,keep liking and please comment so I'd k ow you guys are really keeping up with my story. your views keeps me insane and I want to write write and keep writing.
thanks for the support so far.
by the way I have a give away to do.
the first twenty friends to comment and tell me what they think about my characters in this novel would get a gift. I won't tell you lmao. just comment and watch out.
see you guys!! love you all. xoxoxo.

love. FTM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by Funkyjenny(f): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nice write-up kudos bro,I think toks just needs motherly care and love that's all nd as for her mum,gosh dat woman is a shame to motherhood nd zayn has an ulterior motive in that houx.Toks should be careful o
Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by skubido(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nice write-up. Toke nid to take it easy what if she don't have mum, to her mum wht she's doing not good, sleeping around.

Jah bless ur ministry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by adedolapo2017: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
Millennia, where are you?
Hope you are OK sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by queenitee(f): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Millennial, be safe bby.
Success

1 Like

Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by skubido(m): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2018
Good morning ma. Been a while oooo

Hope all is well
Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by skubido(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sist, good morning, longest time oooo. Hope u are Good
Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by millennial(f): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
helllllllo y'all and happy Sunday!
I hope you guys are enjoying your sweet sabbath?
anyways I actually came here to tell you guys that am still available and thanks so much for the support,text,call,love. y'all are the realest for real.
am done with my first semester exam so i'd be updating the next episode tomorrow. I'd try and finish this story before the end of summer. please keep liking,keep commenting. all those keep me insane. my love for you guys ehn,you can't comprehend.
God bless. watch out for the next episode tomorrow.
Am back and strong.

LOVE. FTM
Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by millennial(f): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2018

Episode 20

Episode 20
It's finally Friday and neither Zayn nor I have been able to talk throughout the last few days. It basically seems like we've been avoiding each other.
I got back from school very early,since it was Friday,I had the next few hours to myself.
I got home feeling heated up and all that was on my mind was to find something so refreshing to take. I took a fast step to my room,undressing as I make my move to the bathroom in other to clean the sweat off my body.
I stood inside my bathtub thinking about the last few days. "Was he really avoiding me?"
I was also avoiding him though cause I literally dont know how to start a conversation with someone I barely know. I quickly rushed out of the bathroom as soon I got done,rushing down the hallway to grab something to eat.
Hakeem had called earlier requesting for an outing. I was to meet him at his apartment. It kind of sound weird but i just couldn't get enough of this boy. Apparently,nothing occurred between us. His face alone I want to keep seeing.

i checked into my inner closet and found something more simple and beautiful to wear. It was the combination of my short jean trouser and one of my coolest summer top. I slides into my gladiator sandals. Flipping my bag pack to my back, I was out of the house in seconds.
I got to the described area and my jaws could be seen falling on the floor. The estate was like a work of art and I could barely see any stain on each walls. I moved faster into my boyfriend's apartment
Boyfriend? Whatever!
He was on short and my mouth drool silently. I watched as his laced muscle lay out in tons forming a light covered masculine body. He smiled elegantly and my body stood lifeless.
He hugged me! Oh that hug? I never wanted to let go.
Imagine me planting a kiss on his body? I immediately pinched myself. "that's sound bitchy bitch! He's not even your boyfriend yet"
"Your house is pretty" I finally found my voice.
"Yeah yeah thanks sugar" he replied.
"You look good by the way sunshine" he said and once again I blushed so hard. The red didn't show cause am African, but I could feel myself getting heated up through his words.
Within minutes we already got so deep in conversation.
He cursed on daily basis but instead of me getting mad at his choice of words,all I wanted to do was to hear more from him. More continually!

"Do you have a pair of oversize T-shirt?" I asked silently after staining my dress with the orange juice I grabbed from his kitchen.
"Yeah yeah I do. Come over to my room and get changed. You not leaving any moment from now yeah?"
"Not really." I replied!

No one is at home to query me. Who would? Zayn? He won't dare do that.
He brought out a white oversize T-shirt that stinks of too much cologne. It was the mixture of mints and A.k's unknown perfume.
It smell good.
"Can you please step out? I need to change" I said, my voice sounding hoarse.
"What now? like you dont want me to stay" he said with a tight smile.

"The last time I checked,you are not my boyfriend." I said smiling sheepishly.
"Ohhh Missy that hurt Yunno? The last time I checked, I asked you out."
He said walking towards me and my body immediately arose to his movement. He placed his hand on my waist looking at me intensely. My heart beating rate already increased as I waited patiently for him to do his worst. Worst that I would love!
His eyes were eager and ready to devour me. His lips was something admiring As the pink color hover into my eyes. I watched closely as he took a full step to crash his lips into mine. I waited patiently, closing my eyes so tight in other to get my first kiss from someone have always had butterflies jump around in my tummy for. The only guy i want to give my body to.
The door opened swiftly. We had an intruder. It was jamin. Jamin intruded our moment.

*to be continued*
Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by queenitee(f): 7:39am On May 01, 2018
Ah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by skubido(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2018
Gangan..

Tanks a lot for d update. Jah bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by Cadec007(m): 10:54am On May 01, 2018
thanks 4 the update
Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by Cadec007(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2018
jamin!!!! What now?!
Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by millennial(f): 12:02pm On May 02, 2018

Episode 21

I stood there shocked. I basically dont know what to do. Jamin would skin me alive.
He stood still,not showing any shock expression.
Hakeem seems cool and I felt like I was the only one feeling some type of way. Jamin ran towards me. I closed my eyes tightly, calling silently for the ground to help me out of my dilemma. "Jamin will kill me. I'm gonna die before my time" I said silently.
Instead of slap,jamin hugged me so tightly. His skinny chest landing on my body.
I stood there lifelessly like I wasn't been referred to.
"I've missed you baby sis. I miss you so damn much. How have you been. How are you been treated at home. I wanted to come over and see you believe me. I could be a bitch but you know I love you. You know I wouldn't want anything to hurt you. I was threatened. Mother threatened to put me in prison if I ever think of coming to you or close to the mansion. I always think about you. I had to come stay with Ak before I finally move to L.A to meet Mikey. Mikey always ask of you believe me." He said swiftly. It was so swift that I thought that wasn't jamin. He has never felt inferior because of anyone. Not mum,dad or anyone at all. He was the bad guy.
I felt bad for my brothers.
"I'm sorry for everything" I replied coldly unable to think straight.
"Its fine. Hakeem told me about his relationship with you. For real am cool with it. Yunno I'd never approve any guy with you, but believe me AK worth you more than anyone. How's the bastard? Zayn,I heard is his name.
How is he treating you?"
Before I could reply, Hakeem cut in.
"You should move in with me. Its dangerous really living with such a guy. He can't be trusted. He could try anything. He said like someone trying to do away with the hot yam in his mouth.
"Hakeem, you are a sweetheart to worry about me,but I'd be fine" I said solemnly.
"You never can tell. jamin cuts in. He could try rubbish with you"
"No he wouldn't dare do that." I defended.
"I should get going" I said defiantly.

"Dad said you should move in with him" jamin said quietly, more to himself than to me.
"What? That's not possible I said. I'd rather stay with zayn than move in with him." I huffed.
"Ok ok I get. We would talk about this later" jamin concluded.
"Okay" I agreed.
"Say me hi to Mikey whenever he calls. Tell him I miss and love him so much. Tell him I can't wait to reconnect with you guys" I said breaking down in tears.
Hakeem moved closer to me,patting my back and giving me the sweetest feeling ever.
"I'm sorry for everything toks" jamin said sorrow filling his voice.
"This is not about you" I fought back.
"For everything toks. The bully, the hatred,everything baby. Am sorry for being a jerk to my baby sis. Am sorry I wasn't caring enough like Michael. Am sorry I left you when you needed me the most." He said apparently ashamed of himself.
"Now that I know the truth,I promise to keep things up with you,Mikey and dad" he slowly concluded.
"What truth?" I asked confusion feeling my voice.
And why the addition of dad And not mom?"
"Baby you should go. Its getting late already.

*to be continued*
Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by millennial(f): 12:05pm On May 02, 2018
AN: were you guys expecting jamin to be cool with his sis? how about the new changes in jamin? and what truth was he talking about. don't you love cliffhanger? oh I do!
check on the next episode. keep viewing guys,keep liking,keep commenting. I love you all with my heart sincerely.
xoxoxo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by skubido(m): 7:05pm On May 02, 2018
Tanks for d update. Jah blesd

1 Like

Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by Cadec007(m): 4:43am On May 03, 2018
chai aunty millennial has murdered me with suspense!
Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by Cadec007(m): 4:44am On May 03, 2018
millennial:
AN: were you guys expecting jamin to be cool with his sis? how about the new changes in jamin? and what truth was he talking about. don't you love cliffhanger? oh I do!
check on the next episode. keep viewing guys,keep liking,keep commenting. I love you all with my heart sincerely.
xoxoxo
....,.. I we love you too!

1 Like

Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by millennial(f): 11:27am On May 05, 2018
AN/ so this episode am about to update consist of little smut. believe me without smut,it wouldn't make a complete novel because it is practically a Romance novel. so I have an idea,if you are this kind of person who wouldn't be able to deal with this episode,maybe you shouldn't read it and just wait for the next episode rather than criticize my work. thanks so much. love you all
Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by millennial(f): 11:40am On May 05, 2018
TOKE(The girl child) by Felix the_millennial

Episode 22

I got home recounting and pondering on whatever might have happened today at Hakeem's house. What truth was jamin talking about? I rolled from one side of the bed to another. I just can't get enough of the misery in my home.
"Penny for your thought"
I heard someone said. I turned back to see a half naked zayn smiling deceitfully at me. there was sparkle in my eyes.
"Penny for your thoughts" he repeated.
"None of your business" I said moving out of my bed trying to avoid any silly show.
"None of my business, but I care. Hit me on the gist and let an old pro give you some advice" he said and one could tell he really do care.
"I'm sorry the way i talked to you,but I'd be fine" I said causally.
What effect does this boy has on me. I find myself pleading at any little thing I do wrong.
He stood up from the bed walking towards my direction. His aura feeling the air completely .His body with whom I already fell so hard for was gnashing at me. Making me mesmerize so hard.
He placed his hand on my waist and my body shiver in response to his touch.
He crashed his lips into mine,kissing me hard till my feet became weak. He pushed me to the door and all I see in his eyes were lust but I was so heated up to push him aside. I can't get enough of him.!!
I called out his name but what came out was a moan. I moan silently in response to his wild touch.
"Moan my name again baby" he said sweetly.
"Again" this time around his voice demanded.
I moan in pleasure as i receive my first kiss from someone I never planned would give me.

Zayn gave me my first kiss not Hakeem and I could say over And over again that it was awesome. A moment I would never forget!
He released his body from my body panting and laughing deceitfully.
"You are awesome" he said!
"I know. You are sweet also" I said feeling shy after bringing the words out.
I practically can't believe this is me making out with my mother's sugar boy after coming back from my boyfriends house. The one whom I missed his kiss.
Zayn left my room winking right after me and I knew immediately there is more to come.
I sat down on my bed feeling bad for Hakeem. Feeling bad for mum would be the last thing I would ever think about. I just felt it was the right time to revenge and cause her pain.
I rested my head before finally sleeping off.
"Have you seen zayn?" I asked Aliyah.
"Yes. He went for a run" aliyah answered before moving back to her duty post.
Ever since the kissing incidence. I noticed zayn has been avoiding me and I couldn't tell why he's been acting strange.
I entered my room still thinking about zayn and I. Honestly, I miss him. I miss his kiss. Even if it was just once, I miss him.
I was on a hoodie up and down as I stroll the hallway trying to figure out when he'd be back.
The door to his room slightly opened and my heart jump out of its position.
"thought he went for a run?" I said quietly.
He didn't greet nor show any paralinguistic sign of greeting. Instead he started to walk towards the kitchen door.

"Why you avoiding me?" I shouted feeling dirty and sorry for what I did.
"What?" He said shocked
He practically didn't see that coming.
"Can we just pretend like nothing happened between us?" He asked,his voice now hoarse.
"What?" I didn't see that coming either.
"We both know something happened between us. You gave me my first orgasm. And now you want me to act like nothing happened, when something actually did" I concluded breathing so hard.
" well there's a thing called pretending Yunno? Just pretend like it never happened. You are a big girl,I believe you would be able to cope. Your mom would be home in few weeks,you can't afford to get things risky" he said moving outside the gate.
I felt bad as uncontrollable tears ran down my cheek. I feel dumb and stupid. How could I do such a thing? Not to myself but also betray my brothers and Hakeem. I hated myself as I walk towards my room banging the door at myself making the whole nature tremble.
I miss zayn. I miss our first moment together. I want more of him.
I feel bad for Hakeem also.

*to be continued*
Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by Iamfortune(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2018
Chai it is finished ;DChai it is finished
Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by millennial(f): 9:59am On May 08, 2018
TOKE (The girl child) by Felix the_millennial

Episode 23

Yippee am done with my finals.
It was a memorable day at afro high school.
I rushed out of the school gate after bidding my friends good bye Till after grad.
Hakeem had promised to get me something. I was to go on a date with him. I ran out after my last paper. I was on a happy mood. At last, am finally an aspiring college student.
I got home as usual mom was planning to go for another hideous business trip.
She planted a kiss on my cheek telling me how proud she is to be my mother. I only nodded,trying hard to keep the bad words from my mouth. She patted my back as zayn wink at me.
We haven't really talk after he shoved me off. I only smiled at him walking back to my room to get ready as mother was driven to the airport to catch her flight.
Jamin and Mikey called also to congratulate me as they give the fone to father to talk to me. "Are these people trying to spoil my mood i asked already boiling inside of me. And I was so grateful when the call ended.
"Congratulations dear" I hear zayn say loudly pushing my door open as he scanned through my body.
"Thanks" I said looking for a towel to tie around my waist which only consist of a tight skinny jump short and a singlet. My body shape stood out and I could feel zayn falling hard for the standing figure which is me.
As I look through his eyes,they became tempting, so so tempting that I want to suck them out. His torso above his grin stood tempting also looking for a way round to get on my body.

We both stood half naked in a single room waiting for worst to happen.
"So what can i do for you or even get you to congratulate you?" He asked genuinely breaking the intense silence that has grown between us.
I stood still looking at him for something which feels like forever. I wanted him,I miss our moments together. The very first moment with mother's sugar boy.
"Are you with me" he asked feeling confused. "What do you want me to get for you this summer?" He said again.
"You!" I said sharply.
"What?"I hear him say.
"Kiss me again!" I finally summon the courage to tell him.
He stood still looking at me dangerously.
"Are you sure? I hear him ask me. This won't be good for you"
"Just do it. I said walking close to him. Just do it. Kiss me. I miss your touch. If possible make love to me" I concluded desperately.
He stood still hands akimbo looking at how dangerous I have become.
All I wanted was him.
"I don't sleep with virgins" he finally said.
"Why? I asked so shocked talk further.
"I dont....." Before he could complete his statement, my lips crashed on his. I kissed him vigorously and hungrily. He responded to my kiss as he pushed me to the bed touching me all around my body.
I felt like I was in heaven. He gave me the sweetest moment ever.
"Have you ever done this to yourself" he asked ,his words coming out as a moan.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Finger yourself. Have you ever done it? How does it feel"

Have actually done it before. The night zayn Gave me my first orgasm.
"No!" I lied!
He dipped his hands inside of me and I prayed for a moment like this to always showcase itself. I moan hard in pleasure,calling out his name as I was instructed.

Gra gra gra. My fone rang and he harshly silenced it.
I hopped on him. He looked at me surprised.
"I want to do something for you also"
I haven't had lot of experiences but Tania always make me see a porn and with that I learn how to pleasure a guy.
I slowly mount on him giving Him the best feeling ever.
"I'm about to cum babe and unless you want to me to cum in your mouth"
He released himself from my arm as he slowly walk to my bathroom kissing me slowly.
"I just had the best moment of my life after finals" I said seriously laughing.
He came out to my room sitting close to me on my bed. "That was awesome" he complimented.

"Why do you choose mother? What's so fun about an old dying lady?" I asked with a desperate look.
He looked away standing up to leave for the door.
"Did I hit a nerve?" I asked him.
"Nah! Its just a topic for another day." He concluded as he walk out of the house.

"I think you are busy.
I would see you tomorrow.
Love. Hakeem."

I read Hakeem text after getting a hold of my fone. He gave me a seven missed call. Holy shiit! Am horrible.
I dialed his number.
"Hey babe" he said picking up his call.
"I'm sorry. I had to follow mom to the airport. She travelled again to one of her hideous trip.
I was forced to escort her" I lied.
"Ohhh!! Alright. I thought something happened. We would see tomorrow then cause its late already. Love you toks.
" ok now good night. We would definitely see. Love you loads" I said ending the call.

Am horrible. I sigh.

*to be continued*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by Ann2012(f): 2:55pm On May 08, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by skubido(m): 9:04pm On May 08, 2018
There's fire on d mountain,

Tanks a lot for d update. Jah bless
Re: Toke(the Girl Child) by Cadec007(m): 12:42pm On May 10, 2018
you! Toke are really horrible!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Nnedi Okorafor, Nominated For Nobel Prize / Being An Exorcist Is Not An Easy Job! / Short Story Competition - <<Nuges11 wins!!!!>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.