Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Bound By Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bound By Love (13367 Views)

Bound For Life / Arrested By Love By Bright Daniel : Episode 1 - 5 / Arrested By Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2019
…MAIN CHARACTERS…
*Nathaniel Edwards a.k.a. Nath
*Kennedy a.k.a. Ken
*Gold Daniels
*Queen James
*Bright Edwin
*Jeffrey Jack
*Joy Smith
*Felix
*Gloria
***Others to be specified as the story progresses***
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2019
…SYNOPSIS…
Nath Edwards, a young handsome undergraduate of “Heartland University” falls inlove at first sight with Gold Daniels at a friends party and it happens to be his first love but he couldn’t get the chance to talk to her. Then as fate would have it, he sees her again in his school but unfortunately Gold is already stucked in a bad relationship and finding it difficult to break off coz she thinks she’s inlove…
*Will Nath ever get his dream girl??
*Will Gold ever realise that the relationship she’s in isn’t the best for her??…
…Find out from this thrilling and mind blowing story…
BOUND BY LOVE
(Unforgettable feelings)
A story full of betrayal, romance, love, deceit, suspense, jealousy etc.

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2019
Following
Re: Bound By Love by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2019
Update this story already Op wink
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2019
EPISODE 1
:
:
—***—
Dust-laden winds of the previous harmattan swept through the early weeks of January in the new year. The wind made one think of the Sahara desert as it yanked the oval-shaped leaves down from trees covering everything in a film of brown…
—***—
The sunday evening breeze felt chilly on the skins of Nath and Ken as both sat on a bench under the shade of the almond tree which stood infront, a little distance away from the male hostel building. One could see Nath in a blue three-quarter jean trouser and black polo and Ken in a stripped white and black three-quarter trouser, he also wore a black polo.
The security light from the hostel shone brightly on their faces because it was 7pm and already getting dark. They’d returned to school earlier in the day and after the dusting and arranging, they’d taken their bath and decided to rest and gist about the break under the lovely shade.
“My guy, watsup, hope you enjoyed the break?” Ken asked and brought out his phone from his pocket.
“Why not?, it was awesome, great!” Nath smiled gleefully as he leaned on the bench back rest and crossed his legs.
Ken grinned widely and shifted closer to him, “Tell me what made it great, did you find a girlfriend?” he whispered.
Nath laughed out loud and hard, then stopped and fixed his gaze on him in amazement, “Is that what makes an holiday great?” he asked.
Ken looked baffled, “You never cease to amaze me Nath, what would make an holiday great if not a girlfriend?”
Nath gave a chuckle of delight, then he smiled to himself quietly and said instead, “Tell me how your holiday was.”
On hearing that, Ken smiled broadly and unlocked his phone without saying a word. Then he clicked on gallery and started showing Nath nude pictures of the girls he had screwed and the ones he planned to screw.
“Guy, this is too much na, what if you get infected?” Nath asked in shock as he sat erect and collected the phone from him to have a clearer view.
Ken stared at him and suddenly bursted into laughter making his friend drop the phone and look at him with a red face of embarrassment.
“Whats funny?”
“Chai Nath, you’ve cracked my ribs,” Ken said hitting the bench they sat on in excitement. “Anyways, nevermind, tell me about yours” he requested still giggling.
Nath’s embarrassed face suddenly turned into a smile as the events of the holiday played in his mind.
“Ah! Nath, talk na and why are you smiling like one who just won a lottery?” Ken asked but was ignored as Nath kept on smiling and caressing his tiny beards.
“This is serious o” Ken exclaimed and touched Nath’s neck trying to feel his temperature to make sure he was okay. “Guy talk na, am curious” he pleaded.
“I found love, my dream girl” Nath replied still smiling.
“No wonder, love nwantiti, tell me more,” he friend urged.
“I met her at a party, she looked so beautiful and fresh, so sweet, so calm and loving but…,” Nath suddenly frowned and bent his head.
“But what,” Ken asked impatiently.
“I couldn’t talk to her.”
“Kai!” Ken exclaimed. “You don fall my hands be that na,” he complained in pidgin.
“It isn’t my fault, but what do I do now?, I love her so much.”
Ken sat for a moment scratching his head for an idea. Then an idea strucked him,” Come closer,” he whispered and Nath obliged. “You will have to…”
“Excuse me please,” a sweet melodious voice sounded making Ken stop his statement midway and look up while Nath also looked up and stare at the owner of the voice in awe with his mouth slightly opened…
To be continued…..

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
Well done OP
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
EPISODE 2
:
—***—
“Yea pretty, how can we help you?” Ken asked smiling as he sat well.
“Please I’m here to see Jeffrey,” the girl mumbled with her hands behind her back.
“Oh! The SUG president?” Ken asked again and glanced at Nath who was still staring.
“Yes” came the reply.
“Nice, enter the corridor by your left and climb the stairs, when you get to the top, knock on the third door on the first floor.” he directed.
“Okay thank you” the girl said and turned to leave.
“Hey!” he called out again. “Remember the rules of not staying till 10:30PM and stick to it.”
“I will, thanks,” the girl smiled and left with her buttocks shaking like rattle.
“Nna ehn, Nath see beauty,” Ken exclaimed caressing his jaw and licking his lips as he watched the girl climb the short flight of stairs and disappear into the corridor. “Baby okwu, kai! So fresh and homely,” he praised further but Nath didn’t reply so he turned to face him. “Nath!” he prodded, surprised to see that he was still staring but with a closed mouth this time.
“Yea” Nath replied startled. “Ken, my dream girl, my dream girl,” he screamed excitedly.
Ken was taken aback, “So you mean that’s the girl and you let her go, just like that?”
“Guy, I was too shocked to speak. I never knew she studies here coz I aven’t met her here before,” Nath said and placed his head in his palms.
Ken checked the time and it read 8:26pm. “No wahala, we go gum here like chewing gum de wait for am,” he said in pidgin.
They waited and waited with Ken constantly checking the time and yawning tiredly while Nath was already asleep. After waiting for what seemed like eternity, Ken stood up, yawned and stretched then he rubbed his eyes and stared at Nath who leaned on the bench back rest half asleep. “Guy, are you normal, so you’re sleeping right?” he asked and slapped Nath’s head making him wake up and stand immediately.
“Is she here?” Nath asked looking around.
Ken stared at him and shook his head. “Mumu, no!, lets go in and sleep, it’s past 10pm,” he said and half dragged Nath to the pavement.
“But where’s she?” Nath asked still looking around.
“Don’t worry, we’ll search for her tomorrow, it’s late,” Ken said and dragged him up the stairs.
Inside their room, Nath still looked worried as the changed into their pyjamas and lay on the bed. The room had a double bunk but the preferred sleeping on their family size mattress which was on the floor.
“Dont worry, there’s tomorrow, now it will be “Searching for my dream girl,” ken chuckled and closed his eyes. Nath stared at him and smiled a bit, then he turned and closed his eyes too…
—***—
The next day, the students of “Heartland University” could be seen walking in groups of twos and threes chattering excitedly. Most of the students especially the new intakes could be seen walking to the registeration centre inorder to get registered coz it was a new session. The cleaners were seen sweeping and tidying the surroundings. Everyone was busy in his or her activity.
“Heartland University” could be termed as one of the best universities in town. It had well competent and management team of lecturers. The VC was a young woman of about 35. It had well equipped library, good hostel and medical facilities, a large football field and the best layout of sporting equipments and a cafeteria etc. The walls were high painted blue and protectefd round with coiled electrified wires. The buildings were arranged in one and two storey blocks with rows of bright pink bougainvillea plants planted along the fence and inbetween the paths leading to the male and female hostels. To say the least “Heartland University” could be termed as the best and everything about it spelt good…
—***—
Time checked 11:45am
Nath could be seen walking briskly in a pink shirt and black trouser. In his right hand was a file which contained course registeration papers and payment receipts.
That girls face kept reoccuring his mind. He had left the hostel that morning with Ken but right now he walked alone coz Ken had decided to take one of his numerous girlfriends for lunch.
He kept thinking of where the girl could be and was lost in thought then suddenly a movement startled him when he felt a hand being placed on his waist. Turning to face the person, he grumbled impatiently…
:
:
To be continued….

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
EPISODE 3
:
—***—
“Joy!” Nath muttered. She was the last person he expected to see, he’d even forgotten people like her still exist.
“Goodafternoon” Joy greeted smiling broadly as she place her hand on his waist. “I saw you from afar and decided to come meet you.”
“Wow! Lovely, thank you” he appreciated, then he gently and calmly removed her hand from his waist.
Joy frowned, “Why Nath?”
“Why what?” he asked in pretence.
“Why did you remove my hand from your waist?” she asked moving to stand infront of him.
“S--t!” Nath cursed under his breath. He disliked moments like this. “Joy please, you know I dislike public display of affection especially with girls who keep forcing themselves on people who are not their boyfriend” he added seriously.
“Nath!” Joy’s frown deepened. “Whats that suppose to mean?”
“Sorry but you know what that means. I never planned on seeing nor talking to you today so if you’ll excuse me, I’ll like to leave now” he smiled, pushed her stylishly out of the way and walked past her.
“Did he just push me?, Did Nath just push me?” she asked rhetorically as she stared after him with her hands on her waist, then she chuckled. “How dare him, I’ll deal with him,” she said angrily and started walking again…
—***—
FEMALE HOSTEL(Joy and Gloria’s room)
Gloria lay on the bed inside the hostel room she shared with her quarreling friend, Joy. She felt very tired after being stressed out the whole morning. One could see her in a white crop top with no bra underneath and a pink bomshort. She didn’t even feel hungry, all that mattered at that time was for her to have a peaceful siesta.
Just then Joy walked into the room looking really pissed off and threw her handbag on the down bunk bed almost hitting Gloria with it.
“Babe, which levels na, who made you so angry that that you want to break my ankle with that heavy bag of yours” Gloria asked as she sat up and folded her legs on the bed.
“Isn’t it Nath, he hurt me again today, this new session” Joy sputtered as she sat on the edge of the bed and supported her chin with her elbow.
Gloria hissed loudly, “I thought it’s someone better,” then she shifted Joy’s bag and made to lie down.
Joy removed her hands from her chin and sat erect, “You won’t understand, I love Nath so much and if I can’t have him, no one else will,” she fired angrily and stood up, unbuttoning her shirt as she walked to the wardrobe.
Gloria goggled at her, then quietly lay on the bed wordlessly.
“Wont you say something?” Joy asked calmly turning to face Gloria but was surprised to find her lying down.
“In as much as I dislike Nath, he can never love nor date a lowlife love peddler like you” Gloria hissed and closed her eyes.
“What! Me?” Joy asked in shock but was ignored. “Anyway I don’t blame you,” she hissed, removed her shirt and her stood infront of the dressing mirror with her hands akimbo. Then she turned round and smiled seductively, “Nath must love me whether he likes it or not,” she soliloquized.
“Joy please stop this trash, this isn’t love,” Gloria pleaded.
Joy turned to her and hissed again, “I thought you were asleep, please don’t talk to me,” she shouted and eyed her angrily.
“Well you just disrupted my sleep with your craziness” Gloria eyed her too, then stood and walked to the locker they put their foodstuffs and squatted infront of it. “Tonight is the night Jeffrey and I will rock” she smiled.
“Boyfriend snatcher,” Joy clapped her hands in anger.
“Love peddler” Gloria retorted…
—***—
MALE HOSTEL(Nath and Ken’s room)
Nath walked into the room looking tired and worn out to meet Ken who sat comfortably on the floor infront of a large plate of rice. He dropped his phone and file on the bedside stool and lay on the bed utterly exhausted.
“Obviously it didn’t work out,” Ken said as he scouped a spoonful of rice into his mouth, took time to chew it, then swallowed and said, “But worry not coz we must find her, anyway get up and join me.”
“I’m not hungry, please” Nath frowned and closed his eyes.
Ken ignored him and scouped a spoonful of rice, then he stood up, walked up to him and poured the food on him making him jerk and open his eyes.
“Ooh Ken!” Nath complained and sat up. “I told I’m not hungry.”
“Oya wait for me,” Ken said, then he walked to where they kept water, picked up a cup and scouped the water. Nath who sensed danger quickly rushed to the plate of food and carried it.
Ken turned to him and smiled, “Good boy, take spoon,” then threw the spoon to Nath which he caught and used to scoup the food into his mouth.
“Nath is inlove, and can’t eat,” Ken giggled while Nath just stared at him and then smiled…
To be continued…

4 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
Well done OP
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
EPISODE 4
—***—
FEMALE HOSTEL
(Gold and Queen’s hostel)
Gold and Queen could be seen in their room. Gold lay on her belly with her two legs swinging in the air while Queen sat with her legs crossed and her back leaning on the wall. They too use family sized bed and abandoned the bunk that was in the room. They both wore white bomshort, Queen wore an orange turtle neck top while Gold wore blue. Gold was going through the messages on her phone while Queen was reading a novel titled “ECHOES OF THE PAST by Noblequeen.”
“Oh love! Oh fire,” Gold exclaimed and turned to lie on her back.
“What’s wrong?,” Queen asked.
“Listen,” Gold said and sat up. “Each time I look into your eyes, it reminds me of the…”
“Abeg!” Queen cut her short. “If it’s about Jeffrey then I don’t want to hear.”
“C’mon girl, it’s my love we’re talking about here,” Gold said in her American accent.
“Love fire!” Queen hissed. “That cheater, it seems you haven’t heard he’s also seeing Gloria, that Joy’s friend that carries herself about like a proud peacock,” She added and closed the novel.
“It’s a lie,” Gold spat out. “My Jeffrey can never cheat on me.”
“Well I think your brain has been disorientated but nevermind, sooner or later, you will realise,” Queen whispered. “Anyways, forget Jeffrey and tell me about that guy you saw at the party, you said you saw him again last night,” she requested, dropped the book and folded her hands in anticipation.
“Oh that!” Gold smiled widely. “I just like the guy but I don’t love him coz I have Jeffrey.”
“Wow!, What’s his name?”
“Um! Not sure though but I heard someone call him Nath at the party. He’s cute and I think he will fit you,” Gold teased.
“Oh please!, spare me,” Queen smiled.
Gold chuckled, “Fine then, so tell me what you have against Jeffrey?”
“Will you let me stay here or not?” Queen asked frowning.
“Of coz yes darling,” Gold smiled and tickled her making her frowned face turn into a beautiful smile…
—***—
MALE’S HOSTEL
(Jeffrey and Felix’s room)
TIME CHECKED-6:23PM
“Hello honey,” Gloria greeted as she poked her head into the room holding the half open door. She wore a short tight fitting skirt and sleeveless top which exposed a greater part of her b----t.
Felix, who lay on the big size mattress which was on the floor playing games on gisted laptop hissed loudly and closed his laptop while Jeffrey smiled and dropped the phone he was holding.
“Oh baby, come in,” Jeffrey said grinning from ear to ear. Gloria walked in seductively and sat on Jeffrey’s lap.
“I missed you baby” She smiled and kissed him.
“I missed you more,” Jeffrey said as he bit his lower lip and squeezed her a-s. “Can’t wait to rock and jam.”
Felix cleared his throat, “Guy see you later,” he eyed Gloria and left the room.
“Wait baby,” Jeffrey excused himself and stood up to lock the door. Then he walked back to the bed, picked up Felix laptop, dropped it on the floor and jumped on Gloria who threw away her handbag and wrapped her hands on his neck. Soon their lips were locked in a fierce kiss. Jeffrey kissed her long and hard as he fondled her b----t making her moan in pleasure. Soon their clothes were see flying in different directions.
“C’mon let me take you to the world of beyond,” Jeffrey smiled, pulled up to the middle of the bed and started kissing her all over…
—***—
(Nath and Ken’s room)
Felix walked into the room looking pissed off. He ignored Ken’s laughter and jumped on the bed.
“Another Jeffrey wahala,” Nath giggled as he shifted on the bed to give Felix enough space to lie down.
“I tell you, no be small thing,” Ken continued laughing.
“Thank God you don’t do yours here if not, I’d be suffering too,” Nath smiled happily.
“But guy wait o, That Jeffrey is always mad at times,” Felix said angrily as he sat up on the bed.
“I wonder, every night different girls, thank God mine is only three,” Ken said and stood up to get a cup of water.
“Mumu, three you say only,” Nath eyed him.
“See you, comon girl you can’t talk to, you’re here sharping mouth,” Ken retorted making Felix laugh out loud.
“Which girl?,” he asked.
“One fine bae wey package wella,” Ken giggled and drank from the cup of water.
“Ah! When was that coz Nath has never been inlove?” Felix asked further, curiously.
Ken took time to swallow the water before speaking up, “She came here last night to look for Jeffrey o, and Nath said she’s his dream girl,” he replied walking back to the bed.
“What!, Gold,” Felix exclaimed. “Nath!, she’s Jeffrey’s girlfriend.”
“So she’s dating Jeffrey and you never told us,” Nath inquired.
“Sorry but Jeffrey wanted it to be kept secret,” Felix apologised. Suddenly there was loud knock on the door making them turn to look at each other with the look of “Are you expecting someone.”
TBC.
Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 1:50am On Jan 27, 2019
Well done OP
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
EPISODE 5
:
—***—
MALE HOSTEL
(Nath and Ken’s room)
“Who’s that,” Ken called out.
“It’s me Joy,” the person answered.
Nath hissed loudly, “Go, we don’t need you, you are a pariah,” he shouted.
“Oh my love please open,” Joy knocked again ignoring the comment.
“This girl is mad o, Ken, Felix do something na,” Nath pleaded staring at them but instead they bursted into laughter as Ken stood up to go open the door ignoring Nath who glared at him angrily. The door was opened and Joy walked in looking more or less like a prostitute. She wore a short pink gown with black heels and a black handbag to match. Her makeover was worse.
“Goodevening,” She greeted the guys who stared at her in awe making her look like a fool.
After few minutes of silence, Nath stood up and wore his polo with a frowned face. Surprisingly Felix also stood up. They trio made furtive gestures at each other and made to leave the room.
“Whats wrong, where are you guys going?” Joy asked, her face red with embarrassment.
“My mum thought me never to stay in the same room with masquerade looking human so I’m just following her advice,” Nath mocked and walked out.
“Please we gotta go,” Ken smiled at her and gestured to the door for her to walk out. Joy stared at them for some seconds, then she shamefully ran out of the room.
“Guys, has she gone?,” Nath asked rushing back into the room after few minutes.
“Yes,” Felix replied and sat back on the bed but Ken preferred standing.
“Better,” Nath sighed in relief
“Guy it’s not fair,” Felix said.
“What?” Nath sat down.
“Give her a chance,” Ken added. “At least you guys can be friends with benefit.”
“No!,” Nath fired. “You talked about my dream girl and you said her name is Gold, right?”
“Yea!”
“Well I love Gold and nothing can change that.”
“But you just heard she’s dating Jeffrey,” Ken scowled.
“I don’t care.”
“But Nath…”
“I don’t bloody care,” Nath barked, stood up and walked out…
—***—
FEMALE HOSTEL
(Joy and Gloria’s room)
Gloria walked into the room looking tired to meet Joy who lay on the floor sniffling, her eyes red and swollen with tears. She and Jeffrey had four rounds of hot sex sessions and that made her feel very tired.
“Babe, what’s wrong?” She asked as she dropped her handbag and rushed to her side. Despite Joy’s troublesome attitude, she still had a soft spot for her.
“Nath!” Joy called weakly.
“Nath?, what did he do this time,” Gloria asked as she carried her up and wiped her tears.
“I eavesdropped on them after they asked me to leave the room, Nath is inlove with Gold,” Joy sobbed leaning on Gloria’s arm.
“Wow, that’s goodnews o, atleast Gold will leave me Jeffrey for me,” Gloria smiled.
Joy looked up thoughtfully after some seconds, “If we put heads together, you and I can get back our love,” she smiled and wiped a tear.
“Um! That’s true o,” Gloria said thoughtfully too. “Oya stop crying and smile, we’ll plan towards it,” she said soothingly making Joy smile a bit…
—***—
…NATH’S HOUSE…
Time checked- 9:05pm
Mr Edwards, Nath’s dad could be seen sitted on the couch in his small sitting room which led to the large sitting room with a newspaper in his hand. He wore his pyjamas as it was already night.
“Honey!” he called out to his wife who emerged from the corridor leading to their room, all smiles.
“Sweetheart!, you called,” Mrs Edwards said as she sat beside her husband and kissed him lightly on the cheek.
“I’ll be sending some money to Nath tomorrow, we didn’t give him enough before he left on sunday,” the husband said turning to face his wife, then dropped the newspaper on the side stool.
“Wow!, good idea,” the wife smiled.
“Yea, I decided that today but wanted to let you know first.”
“So!, like how much?” she asked.
“30thousand naira,” he replied making the wife move away from him in shock.
“What!, she exclaimed. “30thousand naira, honey it’s too much na.”
“Too much?, I don’t think so.”
“Remember his sister in the UK, she also needs money,” the wife complained.
“Okay I’ll make it twenty five,” the husband said and pulled her to himself.
“Um! Still much but it’s alright,” She smiled.
“My stubborn beautiful wife,” he teased.
“My stubborn ugly husband,” she teased too making him smile and kiss her again on the cheek.
“Come lets go to bed, I’m feeling cold,” the wife said dragging him up.
“Ah! Always at your service my queen,” he smiled as he removed his eyeglass, then he carried her up and headed to the room.
“Oh! Can’t wait,” she giggled and he smiled…
T.B.C

2 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Well done OP
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
EPISODE 6
—***—
“HEARTLAND UNIVERSITY”
The morning was somewhat cold as the students of “Heartland University” walked around the campus trying to get one or two things done. It was still the registeration week thus meaning that the students were a bit free from lectures for about two weeks so they could choose to do whatsoever they like as long as it doesn’t contradict with the University’s rules and regulations, cars could be driving in and out of the campus, students walking briskly to the registeration centre, some running around with files, some dressed like prostitutes and some just lazing around feeling big. The guys especially the old students could be seen trying to stalk the new intake girls, while some students who claimed to be born again could be seen walking around in long sleeve shirts and skirts, with Bible which looked as if it was being plastered to their hands …
—***—
MALE’S HOSTEL
(Nath and Ken’s room)
Time checked- 7:45am
Nath opened the door and walked into the room with a big whites towel tied round his waist and another small pink one on his neck. It was obvious that he’d just had his morning bath. He walked to where they kept their water and dropped the soap dish, then he walked to the wardrobe to get dressed.
“Um! Guy, food no dey o,” Ken complained in pidgin as he lay on the bed fiddling with his phone.
Nath kept quiet and concentrated on applying cream on his body, then he untied the towel from his waist, removed the one from his neck, dropped them on the locker close by and quickly wore his boxer.
“Nath!” Ken called out again. “I said food no dey, I mean there is no food,” he said sitting up on the bed.
Nath kept ignoring him as he took two hangers from the wardrobe, put the wet boxer he’d washed together with the small towel in it, then took them outside to dry.
Ken looked baffled. He wondered why Nath kept ignoring him. He thought of what to do as Nath walked back into the room and cleared his throat.
“Ehn Ehn! Guy, what were you saying?” Nath asked as he sat on the edge of the mattress yawning.
“No food,” Ken repeated and yawned widely making Nath laugh a bit.
“Let’s eat bread with sardine na,” Nath suggested and lay on the bed.
“Tah!” Ken rejected.
Nath was surprised, “Why?”
“I won’t be satisfied please,” Ken frowned.
“No wahala na, then let’s stay,” Nath smiled.
“Why smiling?, Is it because of the food?”
“Was I?”
“Yes!” Ken replied. “I guess I know,” he whispered, then added, “Gold right?”
Nath smiled broadly and closed his eyes, “Search for my dream girl has been completed.”
“That’s true sha,” Ken concurred. “But now the big question is, Will you too ever be together?”
Nath opened his eyes and stared thoughtfully at the ceiling, then smiled again, “I believe so.”
“Untermed faith for love,” Ken giggled and stood up then he walked to the locker they kept foodstuffs, opened it and brought out a tin of sardine with a big loaf of bread.
Nath sat up and chuckled, “What are you doing with that?” he asked.
“I want to throw them away,” Ken eyed him and he smiled…
:
—***—
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(Gold and Queen’s room)
Gold and Queen could be seen eating from a large bowl of conflakes.
“Honestly I keep having bad feelings against Jeffrey,” Gold confessed and scouped a spoonful of conflakes into her mouth.
“What bad feelings?” Queen asked and drank from a cup of water.
Gold swallowed hard, “That he’s cheating on me.”
Queen sighed and dropped her spoon into the bowl, “So, what are you planning to do?” she asked with concern written all over her face.
“I’ll set him up with my cousin, Bright, to see if he would fall,” Gold said and dropped her spoon too, then placed her right finger on her lip in a worried manner.
“But that’s a childlike suggestion,” Queen complained.
“Yea, but that seems to be the only solution I have now,” Gold said looking sober as she picked up her spoon and started eating again.
“Now this is really bad, but don’t worry, it’s well,” Queen smiled at her as she also picked up her spoon and resumed eating…
:
—***—
STILL THE FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(Joy and Gloria’s room)
“I will deal with that good for nothing today,” Joy fumed as she dressed up.
“Who?” Gloria asked, applying make up on her face.
“Hei Gloria!, have you forgotten so soon?”
“Oh!, the plan right?” Gloria smiled.
“What else na, by the time we’re through with her, she’ll realise that we’re not pieces of meat you chew without needing a toothpick,” Joy smiled wickedly, then sat down and stared into the mirror.
“Kai! Suicide mission, this semester go hot like fire,” Gloria exclaimed as she and Joy exchanged victory glances at each other, smiling wickedly…
:
:
To be continued…

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 12:51am On Jan 28, 2019
Well done OP
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2019
EPISODE 7
:
—***—
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(Outside on the first floor)
Joy and Gloria stepped on the pavement as Gloria locked the door. The hostel environment looked deserted as many students had left for their various activities and businesses. Suddenly turning round, she sighted Gold and Queen coming towards their direction.
Joy also saw them coming, so she opened her handbag, placed her phone inside and smiled at Gloria who smiled back.
“Fool, you think you can play games with me and go scott free, you will never have Nath, that I promise you,” Gloria thought as she stared at Joy in hatred, then smiled to cover up.
“Goodmorning,” Gold greeted them and made to walk pass but Joy blocked her way.
“What’s the meaning of this?” Queen asked as Gold stood surprised wondering what was wrong.
“Wow!, madam Gold, beautiful Gold!, boyfriend snatcher!, cheap s--t!,” Joy said smiling as she walked round Gold, then stopped infront of her again. “I have a request,” she folded her arms.
“Whats the meaning of this trash, how dare you stop me this early morning just to rain insults on me?” Gold barked furiously while Gloria just watched on, still smiling.
“Girl, let’s get out of here now, forget this,” Queen pleaded, held Gold’s hand and made to leave but Joy stopped them.
“I’m not done yet,” Joy eyed them and gestured to Gloria to do what they had planned.
Gloria smiled gleefully, “I’ve got nothing to say,” then folded her hands.
Joy’s smile gradually turned into a frown as she stared at Gloria but managed to cover it up. Turning to face Gold again, she fired angrily, “I’m warning you today to stay away from Nath and Jeffrey or face my wrath,” then she grabbed the key from Gloria’s hand, pushed her out of the way, opened the door and entered inside leaving Gloria outside.
“Don’t mind her, she’s just bluffing, I’m on your side,” Gloria whispered to Gold, then turned and walked into the room to meet Joy standing, stamping her left foot angrily with a puffed face.
“This is Crazy,” Queen said staring at the closed door to Gloria and Joy’s room. “How can Gloria who’s dating Jeffrey be on our side, or is she pretending?”
“They are not dating,” Gold shrieked turning to face Queen.
“They are,” Queen retorted. “Anyway let’s leave here, we’ll talk later when we get back,” she added camly.
“I’m not going anywhere again today,” Gold shouted angrily, then turned and walked back to their room leaving Queen standing speechless.
“What’s wrong with her?” a student who was passing asked.
“Nothing!,” Queen replied sharply and ran after Gold.
“Ehn ehn!” the student laughed. “Boyfriend wahala,” she clapped her hands and walked away…
:
INSIDE JOY AND GLORIA’S ROOM…
“Babe you try wella,” Gloria praised in pretence as she dropped her bag and sat on the bed happily.
“How dare you betray me Gloria,” Joy turned to her angrily.
“How did I betray you?”
“You planned on slapping her and lashing her with words but you just stood there and watched me,” Joy fumed almost crying.
Gloria felt pity for her but she really needed to have her revenge on her so she continued her pretence. “C’mon Joy, you know I’m on your side, don’t worry I will deal with her, trust me,” she smiled and looked into her eyes.
Joy smiled foolishly, “Sure?”
“Trust me,” Gloria repeated and hugged her. “You knew I loved Nath in our first year, second semester but you quickly used your craftiness to lure him to yourself but I’m happy Nath doesn’t feel anything for you and I don’t feel anything for him again either, But just know that I’ll rather kill him than help you get him after you succeeded in betraying me, fool,” Gloria thought wickedly, then she released Joy, stared into her eyes and smiled in pretence.
“Do you trust me now?” she asked.
“Yes, wholeheartedly,” Joy smiled happily and wiped a tear…
:
—***—
GOLD AND QUEEN’S ROOM…
Gold sat on the mattress fuming in anger and pain. She didn’t want to believe that Jeffrey was a cheat.
“No, Jeffrey can’t do this, he loves me,” she said bitterly.
“Please don’t do this to yourself,” Queen pleaded and sat on the bed too.
“I don’t want to talk to anybody,” Gold shouted.
“Keep calm, Jeffrey isn’t meant for you,” Queen said and made to touch her.
“No!” Gold screamed in pain. “Jeffrey loves me, they are lying against him, he loves me,” she cried.
Queen felt really pained to see her friend in that state. She pulled her into her arms, “Its alright, he loves you,” she said soothingly. “Jeffrey will surely pay for this,” She muttered and stared into the space…
~
~
To be continued…

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
EPISODE 8
—***—
(Gold and Queen’s room)
:
Gold had stopped crying and was sniffing but Queen still held unto her. Suddenly there was a knock on the door which made Queen startled.
“Who could that be,” she thought as she stared at the closed door. Then the knock sounded again and it looked as if the knocker had something important to say.
“Who is that?” Queen asked.
“It’s me,” the knocker said in a cool voice.
“You who?”
“Nath!” came the reply again.
On hearing Nath, Gold looked up and stared at Queen shaking her head negatively, “Dont open!”
“Why?” Queen wanted to know.
“Just don’t open,” Gold answered, broke free from Queen’s hold and stood up. Then the knock sounded again, louder this time.
“I won’t go anywhere unless I talk to you even if it means staying here till midnight,” Nath said from outside sounding serious.
Queen glanced at Gold who stood leaning on the bunk, then stood up and walked to the door. Surprisingly Gold kept mute and just fixed her gaze on her as she opened the door and Nath walked in smiling.
“Goodmorning,” Queen greeted and went out of the room without waiting for a reply, closing the door behind her.
Nath walked and stood in the middle of the room and look around. The room looked neat and tidy and also smelt nice. On the bed lay a fresh pink and white bedsheets, a photo frame of Queen and Gold’s matriculation hung on the wall, the locker, wardrobe, pails looked well kept and arranged. Everything looked spick and span.
Turning to face Gold again, he smiled charmingly, “Hello beauty, Goodmorning,” he greeted with his hands in his pocket. “Nice room you’ve got,” he added.
“Who are you and what do you want?” Gold asked frowning and folded her hands.
“Can’t you atleast offer me a seat?” he asked.
Gold glared at him, then pulled out a white plastic chair under the reading table and pushed it to him. She felt very grateful that the room was big and wide.
Nath smiled broadly and shook his head, “No, thanks, I’ll seat on the mattress only if you join me there.”
“This guy is mad o,” Gold thought wordlessly. “Say what you want to say and leave, you have 5minutes and your time starts now,” she fired.
Nath removed his hands from his pocket and moved close to her. Standing infront of her, he touched her cheek and said, “Have you been crying?” he asked instead with concern written all over his face.
“No!” she shrieked and slapped away his hand. “Leave now!” she ordered.
“You know you’re not the rude type so please stop acting like one,” he said still wondering what could make her cry.
Gold kept mute and stared at his head like he’d gone nuts. She felt like raining insults on him but kept calm and waited to hear what he had to say.
“I’m here for us to talk like mature adults, so please give me a listening ear,” he pleaded and waited for her to say something but when she didn’t, he continued. “You’re beautiful,” he admired, looking at her lovingly.
“Thank you,” she said sharply. “I’ve heard that a thousand times, now please leave,” she unfolded her hands and gestured to the door.
Nath swallowed hard. He thought it wasn’t the right time to talk to her, so he decided to leave. “Alright, I’ll leave,” he breathed. “But I’ll come back, If not for another thing but just to know the reason why you’ve been crying and also to let you know I care about you. So expect me by 7:00pm,” he smiled and touched her braids romantically. Then he turned and walked to the door. Holding the door handle, he looked back at her and repeated, “Expect me by 7:00pm,” then smiled again, then he opened the door, stepped out and closed it behind him.
Gold sighed in relief as the door was closed. “Why wasn’t it Jeffrey that came to see me,” she muttered, threw herself on the bed and started sobbing again.
Minutes later, Queen opened the door and rushed inside. “Babe, that guy is cute!, where has he been all this while?” she said excitedly and sat on the mattress.
“I need Jeffrey,” Gold muttered sadly as she carried up her head and placed it on Queen’s lap.
“Don’t tell me you’ve been crying again because of that fool, someone is here showing concern for your feelings and you’re crying for someone who doesn’t deserve you,” Queen lashed out angrily.
“I love him,” Gold cried.
“No you don’t, you’re simply obsessed,” Queen barked, carried up her head and stood with her eyes flashing in anger…
To be continued

3 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
Well done OP
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2019
EPISODE 9
—***—
:
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(First floor, pavement)
Gloria opened the door to the room a little and saw Queen rush excitedly into their room. She smiled and glanced back at Joy who was fast asleep, then stepped out and closed the door quietly behind her.
Half running along the pavement, she kept glancing back, then suddenly, she collided with someone at the rear end leading down the stairs.
“Oh Nath! I’m sorry, I was running so I could meet up with you,” she apologised breathing heavily. “How did it go?”
Nath sighed deeply, “Not well, she refused talking nor listening to me,” he said and held her shoulders, “Gloria! I’m going crazy, please help me,” he pleaded.
“Dont worry,” Gloria smiled. “I gat your back lover boy even though you never valued me at first,” she said staring at him.
“Do we really have to go through this again,” he asked and released her shoulders.
“No, just reminding you of how bad I felt when you rejected me but nevermind I’m inlove now,” she replied. “So!, what’s the next step?”
“I’ll go back there by 7:00pm and I pray she listens to me.”
“Good but Nath!, promise me one thing?” she requested.
“What?”
“That you’ll will never hurt her. Just like her name, she has a heart of gold, I don’t like the way Jeffrey has been treating her because of me that’s why I want you to make her happy again coz I believe you love her like you said,” she said holding his right hand with her gaze fixed on him.
Nath smiled and squeezed her hand, “Trust me bae, I will never do anything to make her regret knowing me, that I promise.”
Gloria’s smile widened, “Thank you, I have to go now, Some students that are passing here have bad mouth, see ya later,” she hugged him briefly, turned and walked back to the room.
“Oh Gold!” Nath muttered as he turned and climbed down the stairs…
—***—
:
MALE’S HOSTEL
(Jeffrey and Felix’s room)
Time checked- 1:50pm…
Jeffrey could be seen sitted on the bed, his back leaning against the wall with one leg stretched out and the other bent on the knee, chatting on his phone, while Felix just lay quietly with his palms behind his head, thinking about God knows what, they’d returned from school an hour earlier.
“Kai! this girl have killed me,” Jeffrey screamed excitedly and rubbed his head.
“Which girl?” Felix asked and sat up.
“One new bae like that o, if you see her ehn, na instant erection be that,” Jeffrey smiled, tapped his head and continued chating.
Felix stared at him in pity and shook his head, “When will you ever stop thinking of girls and sex, do you even remember atall that you’re a student, an SUG president for that matter?”
“Ah!” Jeffrey exclaimed.
“What’s that suppose to mean?” he asked and dropped his phone.
“What it means is that you should stop deceiving girls especially Gold, c’mon that girl loves you,” Felix pleaded sounding a bit angry.
“But she doesn’t give me what I want, she can’t even kiss,” Jeffrey complained.
“So!, what is it that you want which she can’t give?” Felix asked and folded his arms.
“Sex of coz, she claims to be a virgin and each time I try touching her, she keeps rebuffing.”
Felix chuckled, “So!, Gloria nko?”
“Kai! that one is talented,” Jeffrey smiled broadly and rubbed his palms in pleasure.
“Then other girls nko?” Felix asked further.
“Guy free me jhare, all I know is when you see a girl, just f--k and get away, if she doesn’t want to give you want you want, then you ditch her secretly simple,” Jeffrey concluded and carried up his phone again.
“Remember you’ve not even been in a relationship with Gold up to three months, you guys just started dating last year during exams period, did you expect her to have sex with you that period?” Felix asked and unfolded his arms.
Jeffrey now felt irritated, “Oya it’s enough now, biko, let me rest,” he pleaded.
“No! It’s not, you need deliverance,” Felix said angrily and stood up.
Jeffrey laughed out loud, “Na you sabi.”
Felix stared at him in anger, then he hissed loudly, then walked to the wardrobe and took out his polo and put it on. “You will regret this one day,” he eyed him and hissed again, then walked to the door. “I’m going out mr sex maniac, keep my share of food for me if only sex will give you the chance to eat,” he added calmly, walked out and slammed the door behind him..
To be continued…

2 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
EPISODE 10
—***—
MALE’S HOSTEL
(Nath and Ken’s room)
Time checked- 6:00pm
:
Nath could be seen busy changing from one cloth to another. He looked like a teenager who was confused on what to do.
“Guy,” he called out to Ken who lay on the bed staring at him in amazement. “Is this one okay for me to put on,” he asked holding out a deep blue coloured chinos trouser with a white polo.
“Yes it looks good but you still haven’t told me where you’re dressing up to coz the Nath I know never goes out at night except to get some sort of fresh air,” Ken said and sat up.
“Wow!, that was a long answer,” Nath exclaimed and started putting on the cloths. “Anyways, I’m going to visit my dream girl,” Nath said and arranged himself.
Ken’s eyes bulged out in astonishment, “Gold!”
“Yes, Gold, any problem?” Nath asked as he walked to the storage cart beside the bedside stool and took out the powder container.
Ken sighed, “So you even want to apply powder on your face too, this is serious o,” Ken replied instead.
Nath smiled, “My guy,see ehn according to the girls, looking good is good business, so I gotta look good for my love.”
“Love nwantiti, ah go love o,” Ken giggled and added seriously, “Now I realise what it means to fall inlove, I’m sorry I tried forcing you to consider Joy,” he apologised and stood up.
Nath smiled, moved closer to him and they hugged. “It’s alright, we’re cool,” he patted his back and released him.
“Thanks man,” Ken smiled, then walked round the room with his fingers locked together. “This new semester is gonna be great coz I will stop seeing many girls and have one girlfriend which I’ll probably get married to, remember next year we’ll hit the big boyz level, final year, and we got limited time,” he stopped and faced him. “How do you see that?”
“Wow!, impressive!, very impressive,” Nath laughed and shook hands with him happily. “But never forget you’re here to study,” he added.
” I hear, Oya come de go, so you won’t be late, I’ll be going to Jeffrey’s room.”
“Yes,” Nath turned and picked up his phone from the bedside stool, then he noticed he had a new message because the phone light was still blinking. He unlocked the phone and read through the message, then smiled broadly.
“What’s that?” Ken asked moving to stand beside him.
“Dad sent me twenty five thousand…” Nath screamed stressing the thousand.
“Oh my! That’s great, no more bread and sardine, oboy! Correct soup go come jhare,” Ken jumped excitedly.
“Yes that’s right but better prepare to start cooking henceforth, coz I have someone I’ll now be visiting,” Nath winked at him, and walked to the door.
“No problem, prepare to stop eating too,” Ken said making Nath stop and look back at him.
“You no fit try am,” Nath laughed, went out and closed the door.
“Lover boy,” Ken smiled and also started preparing to go out too…
:
—***—
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(Gold and Queen’s room)
:
Gold could be seen preparing to go out. She already had her trouser put on.
“Girl, where to? Remember Nath will be here anytime soon,” Queen said as she sat on the mattress with a plate of food in her hands.
“I don’t want to see him,” Gold shouted angrily.
“Nawa o, so is that the reason why you even refused to eat, c’mon girl, this isn’t right,” Queen said looking worried as she stood up and went to stand beside her.
“Please let me be,” Gold pleaded calmly and wore her top.
“No!” Queen retorted. “Just the beginning of a new semester and you’re behaving this way, remember lectures never start o,” she said and held her ear, shaking it in an advisable manner.
“I don’t care!, I love Jeffrey and I’m going to see him tonight,” Gold barked angrily again and walked up to the storage cart.
Queen stood and stared at her quietly while she applied a little white powder and wore her perfume, then picked up her phone from the reading table, turned and walked back to her, smiling.
“I’m leaving! Lock the door,” She perked her lightly on the cheek and turned to leave but Queen quickly held her right hand.
“Gold please, I can’t let you do this to yourself, remember he asked for sex the last time but you refused, he might try forcing you today,” Queen pleaded.
Gold pulled her hand out of her hold and stared thoughfully into the space.
“Please think twice,” Queen pleaded further. Suddenly there was a knock on the door which made Queen smile gleefully.
“Come in,” she said.
Then the door opened and Nath walked in looking more cute than ever…
To be continued....
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
EPISODE 11
—***—
:
(Gold and Queen’s room)
Time checked 7:05pm
Nath walked and stood in the middle of the room smiling charmingly.
“Goodevening,” he greeted looking from Gold to Queen. Gold simply ignored him, walked back and sat on the mattress.
“Goodafternoon,” Queen replied and made to walk past him but Nath held her right hand thus stopping her from moving a step further.
“You did this in the morning and now again,” he smiled and released her hand.
Queen also smiled back coz she perfectly understood what he meant. “I’m sorry! I’m Queen by name, nice meeting you Nath,” she apologised and stretched out her right hand for a shake.
Nath, still smiling accepted her hand, “Nice meeting you Queen, guess I’ll be seeing more of you henceforth?” he asked.
“Sure,” Queen giggled and pulled out her hand from his. “I’ll leave you two love birds for now, have fun.”
On hearing love birds, Gold looked up and eyed her angrily while Queen simply smiled at her and left the room, making sure to shut the door tight behind her.
After Queen had left, Nath stood with his hands behind his back, staring silently at Gold who also stared back at him but while Nath stared affectionately, she stared angrily.
After some minutes of staring and silence, Nath moved and sat beside her on the mattress.
“Please don’t come near me,” Gold pleaded looking scared as the light from the bulb shone brightly into her eyes.
“Alright, I’ll stay right where I am, no coming close,” Nath said and they became silent again.
“What do you want from me?” Gold asked unable to bear the silence.
“Simple,” Nath cleared his throat. “Tell me why you were crying in the morning,” he asked as his smiling face turned into a concerned one but surprisingly Gold just sat there and ignored him with her elbow supporting her chin.
“Talk to me please,” Nath pleaded after some minutes of silence but she still ignored him.
“This is bad,” he thought to himself and stared into the space, occasionally glancing at her. They sat close to an hour with Nath still pleading with her to talk to him but she choosed to remain silent.
“I guess you’re still not in the right frame of mind to talk to anyone but believe me, I’ll keep coming till whenever you wish to talk,” He said and glanced at the walk clock in the room, It read 8:15pm.
He sighed deeply in frustration and stood up deliberately dropping his phone on the bed, then he said his goodnight and walked quietly to the door.
“Nath!” She stood up and called as he was about opening the door.
“Yes!” Nath replied without looking at her.
“I’m in a relationship, I love my boyfriend so much and I believe he loves me too, so please stop coming here coz I know what you want and that I’ll never give you,” She said loudly but calmly.
“Do you really want me to stop coming here?” he asked and opened the door.
“Yes!” she replied folding her fist.
“I’m sorry but that will never be possible, Goodnight!” he stepped out and slammed the door.
Gold heaved a sigh of relief and made to sit back on the mattress but Nath’s phone caught her attention.
She opened her mouth wide in shock as she bent and picked up the phone…
—***—
Outside the room, Nath ran into Queen on the varenda busy pressing her phone but quickly stopped when she saw him.
“Nath!” She called and smiled, then added, “So fast.”
“Yes,” Nath smiled back, a smile that barely reached his eyes. “Goodnight,” he said coldly and walked away wondering if spending more than one hour with a girl who blatantly refused to talk could be termed as “So fast.”
“Ah! What’s wrong with him?” She asked rhetorically. “I just hope Gold didn’t do anything funny,” She thought as she stared after him, then turned and ran along the varenda to their room…
…INSIDE THE ROOM…
Gold still stood staring at the phone in shock, then the door opened and Queen walked in.
“Gold! what happened?” She asked walking up to her. “Jeez!, Don’t tell me Nath left his phone here?,” She asked in surprise.
“Yes he did,” Gold answered and sat down. “What do I now?, how will I return it, I don’t want to see him here again,” she said and dropped the phone, then placed her head in her palms.
“Wait, I met him minutes ago, let me go out and check,” Queen said and rushed out…
She ran along the varenda and down the stairs but couldn’t find Nath and she couldn’t go further coz it was late, So she quietly turned and headed back to the room…
:
:
To be continued…

2 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Well done Op
more pls
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2019
EPISODE 12
—***—
:
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(Gold and Queen’s room)
Queen walked in looking confused. Tiny beads of sweat formed on her forehead as she sat on the bed.
“Did you see him?” Gold asked.
“No!” Queen replied and pulled off her blouse.
“Please you’ll help me return the phone to him tomorrow,” Gold pleaded.
Queen stared at her, “I’ll do no such thing girl, you will do that yourself,” she said and stood up. “By the way, where’s the food I left here?, I was so much in haste to leave you two that I forgot to carry it out?” she asked.
Gold looked at her in surprise, “Food!” she asked.
“Yes!”
“Sorry I totally forgot you were eating before he came, my mind was occupied,” Gold apologised and stood up too.
Queen sighed, “Gold I think you’re loosing it o, so you mean you forget I was eating before Nath came, hei! Wonders,” She exclaimed and turned, then she sighted the food on the provision locker and walked up to carry it. “So now, who kept the food here if not you, and it’s even covered,” she asked further.
“I don’t know please,” Gold replied as she moved to the wardrobe and changed into her nightie.
“Fine, maybe Nath did, hmm what a caring boo,” Queen giggled as she walked and sat on the edge of the mattress with the food, opened it and started eating.
“Boo?” Gold turned to her.
“No cow,” Queen chuckled, dropped the spoon she was using and carried Nath’s phone. “Bae, I think we need to do something about this phone o.”
“Do what?” Gold asked as took a spoon from the small plate cart and came to squat infront of Queen.
Queen looked at her in amusement as she scouped the food into her mouth, “So you’re now hungry abi?”
Gold ignored her and chewed slowly on the food in her mouth, then swallowed and asked again, “Do what?”
“Let’s finish eating first,” Queen said and dropped the phone again…
—***—
:
MALE’S HOSTEL
(Nath and Ken’s room)
“Hey guy, watsup na, how did it go?” Ken asked and removed his earphone from his ear as Nath walked in and lay on the mattress with an odd expression on his face which Ken couldn’t even figure out. “I guess it went bad?”
“She just ignored me for an whole hour, imagine?” Nath sighed. “Anyway, forget it, please I need your phone to call my dad and thank him for the money,” he said.
“Ah! Guy, where’s your phone?”
“I left it in their room,” Nath scratched his head.
“Which room?” Ken questioned.
“Which other room do you think?”
Ken’s interest was pricked and his curiousity reached its high peak, “Why?”
“She ignored me na, so I left my phone there so she’ll have no other choice than to bring it here then I’ll ignore her too to see if it’ll hurt her,” Nath explained.
“Kai! Sharp guy, oya take,” Ken grinned and handed him his phone.
“Thanks bro, By the time I’m through with my plans, she’ll realise Jeffrey doesn’t love her and will be seeking for my attention and that’s when the chemistry go strong wella,” Nath chuckled and dialed his dad’s number but his father rejected the call and called him back.
“Goodevening dad,” he greeted forming tired voice as he picked.
“Goodevening son, how is daddy’s boy doing tonight?” the dad asked over the phone.
“Fine dad, just feeling stressed out due to school work,” he smiled and glanced at Ken who nodded with the look of “bad guy.”
“Sorry son, you learn to manage, where’s your phone?”
“Oh!, charging it dad, how’s mum doing?”
“Always fine and beautiful son and how’s Ken?”
Nath giggled, “I trust her to always be especially with you around, Ken is fine too.”
“Naughty boy,” the father laughed.
“Thanks for the money dad.”
“Oh!, you’re welcome son,” the father replied. They spoke for about five minutes more then wished each other goodnight and hung up with the dad telling him not to let the beautiful girls distract his attention in his studies…
“That was a long call mehn,” Ken breathed.
“That was a long call mehn,” Ken breathed.
“Trust my dad na, always talking,” Nath laughed and dropped the phone, then stood up to change. “I pray Gold reads the messages I drafted about her on my phone.”
“Did you unlock it,” Ken asked.
“Ah! Trust me na.”
“Guy you sharp wella, kudos.”
“Queen will fit you, she’s so cool and nice,” Nath said and pulled off his polo.
“Who’s Queen?” Ken wanted to know.
“Gold’s friend,” came the reply.
“Queen, Queen, Queen,” Ken muttered thoughtfully. “I hope she doesn’t turn out to be my facebook friend that blocked me coz I chatted about sex,” he prayed silently. “If she’s the one, then double wahala…”
To be continued....

2 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
EPISODE 13
—***—
;
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(Gold and Queen’s room)
Queen and Gold could be seen lying on the bed. The had finished eating, taken their bath and had through Nath’s text messages.
“Wow!, Nath is so romantic, I love those drafted messages,” Queen said to herself. “Now someone will have a rethink,” she smiled and closed her eyes.
Gold lay quietly staring at the ceiling, she was so confused as she closed her eyes trying to think of what to do but unfortunately slept off…
—***—
:
MALE’S HOSTEL
(Nath and Ken’s room)
Time checked- 8:05am
The next morning, Nath and Ken could be seen preparing to leave for school.
“Guy, are you sure she’ll come?” Ken asked buttoning his shirt.
“I believe so,” Nath replied and picked up the brush to brush his hair. Suddenly there was a knock on the door which made Nath smile and nod at Ken to open the door.
Ken rushed and opened the door but unfortunately it wasn’t Gold nor Queen but Felix and Jeffrey.
“We’re leaving guys,” Felix said.
“Are you both coming along?” Jeffrey asked.
“No” Ken said. “We’ll see you guys later.”
“Okay see ya,” Felix said and they left but Ken left the door open and turned to talk to Nath but a voice made him turn back.
“Good…” Queen started to say but stopped and stared at Ken in surprise. “You!” She exclaimed.
Ken stood speechless as Nath came close to him.
“Whats going on here?” Nath asked but turned and saw Gold, it was quite obvious that she had spoken to Jeffrey and he ignored her coz she looked hearbroken and there were mist of tears in her eyes but nevertheless her beauty mesmerized him as he stared at her affectionately making him almost loose control of himself but he managed to put himself in check and pretended to be angry.
“What are you doing here?” Nath asked trying hard not to smile.
“You forgot your phone last night,” Gold said and stretched out the phone to him. “Here!”
“Thanks!” Nath replied coldly, collected the phone and turned back to Queen, wondering why she and Ken stood staring at each other in shock. “What happened?” he asked again.
“Nothing,” Queen replied sharply, eyed Ken angrily and left but Gold still stood staring at Nath.
“I’m sorry I acted rude last night,” she apologised calmly.
“It’s nothing, you may leave now,” Nath said looking into her eyes.
Gold looked surprised. “Isn’t this the same Nath that really wanted to talk to me yesterday?” she thought to herself quietly. “It’s alright, take care,” She smiled painfully and left quietly.
Nath felt hurt as he watched her leave but he had no other choice. “Guy, let’s go,” he breathed but Ken was unwilling to move so he tapped him gently. “Ken!”
“Yea!” Ken startled. “She’s the one, the facebook girl I told you about,” he sighed and cleaned his face with his hands.
“What!,” Nath exclaimed. “This is bad but hope you didn’t do anything terrible coz that might not be the only reason she looked so angry.”
“I’m afraid, It’s worse than you thought,” Ken muttered sadly and moved to sit on the mattress while Nath closed the door and also moved to sit beside him.
“Tell me about it,” he requested but Ken just stared at him unable to say a word…
—***—
:
“HEARTLAND UNIVERSITY”
IN A LECTURE HALL…
Jeffrey could be seen sitted on top of a desk with a girl standing infront of him smiling seductively.
“Baby,” the girl called. “Let’s go to your hostel.”
“Okay baby but first, you will have to give me a kiss,” Jeffrey smiled and touched her.
The girl smiled and kissed him. Soon they were locked in a passionate kiss. It looked as if the girl had possessed Jeffrey coz he totally forgot he was in lecture hall and anyone could walk in.
Just as predicted, Gold and Queen sighted them from outside the window and rushed inside.
“Jeffrey!” Gold exclaimed, unable to believe her eyes.
“S--t” Jeffrey cursed under his breath, released the girl and stood up.
“What is it?” he asked angrily.
“Honey, who is this b---h here?” the girl asked.
“What?” Gold screamed. “How dare you?” she asked rushing to slap the girl but Queen quickly held her back.
“Jeffrey,” Queen called. “Are you not ashamed of yourself?” she asked.
Jeffrey chuckled. “Ashamed?, Of what?” he asked shocking Gold the more.
“Cheating on girls,” Queen fired.
“Excuse you, who am I cheating on, Sorry I’m not a cheater but let today be the first and last time you ever talk to me in that manner otherwise you’ll regret it,” He scowled angrily, held the girl’s hand who was smiling mockingly at Gold and walked out of the hall.
“Jeffrey,” Gold called after him but was ignored so she sat quietly on the desk seat and bursted into tears…
To be continued…

2 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
EPISODE 14
—***—
~
STILL INSIDE THE LECTURE HALL…
“Babe please stop, you don’t have to do this to yourself,” Queen pleaded as she sat beside her and placed a hand on her shoulder. “I told you but you wouldn’t listen, now see, barely a week into the semester you’re already crying helplessly for a guy.”
“I love him, I love Jeffrey but no one understands me,” Gold screamed in tears, then stood up and half ran out of the hall.
“Oh God!, this girl is crazy, really really crazy,” Queen muttered and ran out after her…
—***—
FEMALE HOSTEL
(On the varenda)
Joy could be seen sitted outside filing her nails. She was alone coz Gloria had long gone out, then suddenly Gold ran past her, opened the door to her room and rushed in while Queen followed suite.
“What’s wrong and why are they running in that manner?” She asked rethorically as she stared at them, then sighed, “Anyway if something bad has happened to her, fine coz she has to pay for trying to take my Nath away from me,” She hissed loudly and continued with her nails singing loudly…
—***—
:
GOLD AND QUEEN’S ROOM
“Gold!” Queen barked angrily. “What was the meaning of that rubbish?”
“I love him Queen, I really do,” Gold wept bitterly.
“Love!” Queen frowned. “What sort of stupid love is that?” She asked but Gold refused to answer.
“Now you’re deaf right? Anyway thanks for making me look like a fool in public by running after an obsessed lover,” she hissed, dropped her bag and left the room in anger, leaving Gold on the mattress who was crying helplessly…
—***—
:
MALE’S HOSTEL
(Nath and Ken’s room)
~
“Talk to me,” Nath pleaded again after few minutes of silence.
“I insulted and called her nasty names,” Ken said looking down.
“Is that all?” Nath asked again.
“No! I also posted on facebook that she’s a w---e and I tagged her in the post and the last message she sent to me was “”I’ve added your name and face into my black list and if we ever get to meet in real life, I will never forgive you coz I now dislike you with great passion,”” Ken concluded bitterly as remembered everything.
Nath sighed deeply and stared into the space, “Guy you went too far and you behaved childlike, now see what your past anger has caused!. “So much drama in less than a week the session started. “I’m pessimistic on how this semester will be,” he shook his head negatively.
“Same here,” Ken concurred. “Will you visit Gold again tonight?” he asked.
“Yes, why asking?”
“I’ll come with you,” Ken smiled a bit.
“Wow!, lovely, atleast she might forgive you if you show her care,” Nath smiled too and stood up. “Now get up let’s go see if we can complete our registeration,” he said and dragged him up.
“Cool, lets go,” Ken said and picked up his file from the bed…
Soon they were ready, then they locked up everywhere and left…
—***—
:
Gloria could be seen sitted inside a lecture hall that was close to the registeration centre, waiting in anticipation. The hall looked deserted coz students were trying to register their courses and other stuffs.
“Hello friend,” the girl Gold had seen earlier with Jeffrey greeted and walked up to her, smiling gleefully.
Gloria smiled happily and looked up as she stood infront of her. “Wow, welcome, how did it go?” She asked.
“Perfect,” the girl chuckled. “The sex was wow!” She added.
“What!,” Gloria exclaimed in shock. “You mean you slept with my boyfriend?” She asked and stood up.
“What else did you expect?, you asked me to go to that lecture hall with your boyfriend coz Gold usually sits there to gist with her friend, then I did and the plan worked out well, then your boyfriend fell for the trap and asked for sex, did you expect me to refuse him?” the girl asked.
“Are you crazy?” Gloria retorted. “How dare you betray me?”
“You’re free to insult me but you got what you wanted and I achieved mine too,” the girl smiled and sat down.
“You little w---e,” Gloria cursed. “You will regret this,” She sputtered and walked out of the hall.
“Hey! remember my money,” the girl called after her. “Fool, you think you’re the only one that wants to enjoy our handsome SUG president, rubbish,” she laughed as she brought out a packet of cigarette from her bag, lit it up and started smoking, puffing the thick smoke into the air…
To be continued….

2 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
Well done Op
Re: Bound By Love by iamgprince: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2019
Thanks 4 de update op
Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
EPISODE 15
—***—
:
SAME LOCATION FROM LAST EPISODE…
Minutes later, Nath and Ken walked into the lecture hall close to the registeration centre to meet a girl who sat with her legs ontop of the desk, smoking with pleasure and chewing gum noisily. They had sighted Gloria walk annoyingly out of the hall some minutes ago.
“This is very wrong, she shouldn’t be doing this,” Nath sputtered angrily as they stood by the door post.
“So what do you want to do now?” Ken asked and put his phone inside his trouser pocket.
“Tell her to stop of coz,” Nath breath and turned to leave.
“No you can’t do that,” Ken said and held his right hand.
“You can’t stop me Ken, not now,” Nath whispered, pulled his hand out from his hold and walked up to the girl. “Hey!” he smiled as he stood infront of the desk she sat on but the girl ignored him.
“Look, It’s polite to answer a greeting,” he scowled already feeling irritated by the smoke from the cigarette.
“I believe I know what’s polite and not,” The girl fired and stood up. “Besides who are you and who or what gave you the audacity to walk up and talk to me in that manner?”
“A concerned friend that came to tell you that smoking is bad especially in a school compound,” Nath smiled again trying very hard to his anger and look polite as he put his hands in his pocket. He felt he was ever ready to face this insolent girl but little did he know that what awaited him was worse.
The girl chuckled and puffed the smoke on his face.
“Go tell that to your dogs coz we rock this campus, son of a b---h,” she hissed, threw the half cigarette on him and walked to the door but Ken blocked her.
“Apologise to him now or face our wrath,” Ken said angrily.
“Get out of my way you idiot, bunch of fools,” the girl ordered, pushed him out of the way and walked out.
“Guy,” Ken called out in shock to Nath who stood staring after the girl in anger, breathing heavily.
“Let’s leave here now incase any lecturer comes and sees this half cigarette, you know they will think otherwise,” Nath mumbled after some minutes, then walked out of the hall.
“Kai! That girl get mind insult me, ah go show am,” Ken fumed behind Nath as they walked.
Inspite of his anger, Nath giggled at Ken’s words coz he knew he was just bluffing. He just wondered the type of business Gloria had with such a conceited nasty human being…
:
—***—
:
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(Gloria and Joy’s room)
Gloria walked past Joy who sat on the varenda still filing her nails and entered their room with anger and frustration written all over her face.
“Ehn ehn, wonders!” Joy exclaimed and stood up. “What’s even happening in this school,” she asked aloud and walked into the room.
“Babe, which levels na?, did you fight with someone?, this one your face is like this,” she asked with her hands akimbo.
Gloria eyed her and hissed loudly still fuming in anger.
“Ah! Gloria, did someone steal your boyfriend or you fought with someone?, talk to me na,” she pleaded and sat beside her, then placed her hand on her shoulder.
“Get your dirty hands off me,” Gloria shouted and slapped away her hand, then stood up and started removing her wrist watch.
“Shuu!!!,” Joy chuckled. “Yawa don gas be that o.” …
~
—***—
:
Gold and Queen’s room
:
The door opened and Jeffrey walked in smiling innocently. He saw Gold on the mattress lying helplessly and he rushed to her.
“Sweetheart?” he called as he sat on the bed and touched her.
Gold quickly stood up, “Thunder fire that your dirty mouth if you ever open it to call me sweetheart again,” she barked furiously.
“C’mon baby, have you been crying?” he asked in pretence and stood up.
“Now get out!” Gold shouted. “It’s over between us!”
“How can you quit when you still love me, c’mon love, you can’t do that,” Jeffrey smiled in pretence again and advanced towards her.
Suddenly the door opened and Queen walked in with a small white bag which contained ice cream and snacks. “What’s this good for nothing doing here,” she asked, dropped the bag on the provision locker and walked up to him.
“Watch your mouth Queen and don’t poke your nose into other people’s affairs,” Jeffrey said angrily turning to face Queen.
“Hei!” Queen exclaimed. “Are you not ashamed, by the count of the three, get your stinking a-s outta here,” she fumed and started counting.
“One!” she shouted stamping her left foot in annoyance. “Leave now before I disfigure your face.”
“Gold please listen to me,” he pleaded ignoring Queen’s rebuff.
“Two!” Gold counted too surprising Queen shaking her hair.
“Three!” they completed in unison and Queen removed her shoes to hit Jeffrey but he quickly turned and ran out…
To be continued

3 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Gold will still go back to him
sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria / As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.