Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,940 members, 7,810,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

"Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun (22105 Views)

Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola / PDP: NSA's Revelation Confirms Buhari's Abdication Of Responsibilities / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by adisabarber(m): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by Frankonuche: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2018
Ngokafor:

You can never vote Jonathan??...is he contesting elections??....kindly focus on the mega failure and disaster you voted called buhari and leave Jonathan be...He is in the past.

And you are clapping for him. Someone who wrecked us and we're suffering the consequences?
Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by Deji7474: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2018
The VP was staing facts.That is what this aticle lacks FACTS.

If money meant for projects was stolen let everybody know. While the present administration talk about corruption in the past administration, they are also doing the right thing. Spending more on capital project than previous administration and Improving agricultural sector.
Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by Ngokafor(f): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2018
Frankonuche:

And you are clapping for him. Someone who wrecked us and we're suffering the consequences?

You are extremely wrong,but i will not go into that now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by InfernoNig: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2018
I have

olabrad:

I hope you have collected your PVC?
Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by earthcrust: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Buhari and his terrorists gang must be flushed like shit out of office come 2019 no matter d propaganda and money
So get ready with ur PVC and start to to mobilize others as many as u can to vote against these monsters..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Deji7474:

If money meant for projects was stolen let everybody know. While the present administration talk about corruption in the past administration, they are also doing the right thing. Spending more on capital project than previous administration and Improving agricultural sector.
They are spending more with little results,the past administration that is accused,the economy and Agriculture was better than what we have now.

3 Likes

Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by Xisnin(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2018
Frankonuche:
This article is baseless and does not portray nothing but confusion.
Just say that it is above your intellect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by Xisnin(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2018
Deji7474:

What projects and which money?
So you didn't know there was stealing in the last administration until Osinbajo mentioned it this month?
Funny enough, this administration has done nothing about the "trillions" stolen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by Xkalaban(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Long epistle lipsrsealed

We already know that Bull_Harry is a total wackeric zombie.
Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by Oluwabash(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2018
The kind of journalism we have these days is fast falling short of ethics. The article also do not reflect the true position of realities on ground. Opinions and assumptions were coupled in the article as facts. Yes an opinionated article but it's one sided and smells of bias.

Abimbola Adelakun is showing her anger against Buhari govt via her article. She will be alright last last.

dre11:

http://punchng.com/osinbajo-confirms-buharis-impotence/

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by Evangdanyno2017(m): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2018
Nigerians are their problems how can a world country some girls were kidnapped and returned without Nigeria asking question how but they were ignorantly rejoicing not knowing how some people has stolen from the nation purse in that regard. Only nigeria government is working people are praising them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by Oluwabash(m): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2018
It's good you are mobilizing, but the question is who are you mobilizing for?

What party and character can defeat Buhari in 2019? How many thumb do you have to vote?

Think well, take your time to read the many achievements of the Buhari administration and have a rethink.

earthcrust:
Buhari and his terrorists gang must be flushed like shit out of office come 2019 no matter d propaganda and money
So get ready with ur PVC and start to to mobilize others as many as u can to vote against these monsters..
Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by muzzol: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2018
undefeated:
with all the afore mentions revelations by Prof and till this moment no one has been charged to court. Shows the sameness in successive administration in this land. You can only seat and watch as more episodes of mediocrity unfolds

What of FFK, Olisa Metuh, Nenadi Usman etc...Are they not in court?
Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by obowunmi(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Osinbajo, scam pastor.

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by izzou(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Ngokafor:

You can never vote Jonathan??...is he contesting elections??....kindly focus on the mega failure and disaster you voted called buhari and leave Jonathan be...He is in the past.

I thought I warned you months back never to quote me

My point was that I didn't and wouldn't vote Jonathan, no matter the option, but unfortunately, you didn't understand that

I usually avoid you on this forum. Please do the same too

Good morning

cool
Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by Okoroawusa: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2018
Am glad I voted Buhari in 2015 I will vote him again in 2019
Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by izzou(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2018
LeOstrich:

Jesus Christ!

Is Jonathan still the President or is he contesting?

Stop using Jonathan as an excuse for your wasted vote!

K
Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by Okoroawusa: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They are spending more with little results,the past administration that is accused,the economy and Agriculture was better than what we have now.
mmh?

If I send u slap...
Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by Saintp(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2018
deeone10:
who will i vote for nw? cos i cant see good option yet ....maybe i better not vote ...just thinking

Good thinking. I better not vote than to vote an idiot. I feel good today because I didn't waste my precious time to vote in 2015. I don't how I would have felt today if I had wasted my time queuing to choose between an idiot and a bigger idiot with all the risks involved and then see the kind of result we are having today.

While there is no guarantee of performance of a candidate after an election,however,if you must vote, it is better to vote a promising candidate at least even if he turns out be a disaster then you know you did the right thing.

But it is an abomination to vote in a failure. There are people that have failure written all over them. I will rather use that vote time to watch nollywood movies than waste it on useless election
Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by seguno2: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2018
Robisky001:
It's quite disheartening and nauseating that the worse of us are actually the ones ruling the best of us.

Why is that so?
What can we do to reverse the situation
Do you have your PVC? Have you convinced others to get their PVCs? Will you continue to make sure that everyone around you gets a PVC
Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by ahaika23: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2018
I think this picture is everything this article says

Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by Ngokafor(f): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2018
izzou:

I thought I warned you months back never to quote me

My point was that I didn't and wouldn't vote Jonathan, no matter the option, but unfortunately, you didn't understand that

I usually avoid you on this forum. Please do the same too

Good morning

cool

Please shush!!!..and if i dont stop quoting you?,what will you do about that??..I cant even remember your silly warning undecided..if you dont want to be quoted here,you can vamoose and go form your own forum,this is a public one....I quote any silly comment i deem fit and yours wont be an exception..period.

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by christian1998: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by emmasege: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2018
juanjo2:
even an unborn baby knows how impotency this regime is... What if Osibanjo contest's for presidency I will proudly vote him in
So you think Osinbajo will make a good president? While I commend your optimism, I pity your life.

Osinbajo is my tribesman but I'd rather vote for some other Nigerian than the lying pastor and questionable professor, and such a Nigerian need not be Yoruba.
Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by bejeria101(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Frankonuche:
This article is baseless and does not portray nothing but confusion.

Zombie spotted!

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by izzou(m): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2018
Ngokafor:

Please shush!!!..and if i dont stop quoting you?,what will you do about that??..I cant even remember your silly warning undecided..if you dont want to be quoted here,you can vamoose and go form your own forum,this is. a public one....I quote any silly comment i deem fit and yours wont be an exception..period.

grin grin grin grin grin

For the sake of ban, I'll let comments like this slide, because I need to follow up with some responsible folks I met here

Stay off my mentions. I beg you. I'm pleading.

Please do not quote again for whatsoever reason. If my comments are silly, please forgive me.

Don't quote me again. I plead

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by princejenks(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2018
juanjo2:
even an unborn baby knows how impotency this regime is... What if Osibanjo contest's for presidency I will proudly vote him in
he'll equally be a weak leader cos he won't want to step on big toes way bigger than his
Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by amazon14: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2018
Buhari is Satanic!

Osinbajo is Evil!!

Their supporters are Demonic!!!

All APC members are devil worshipers
Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by es144000: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2018
well said
Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by Man2utd(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
APC is like a viral disease that attacks the brain and makes one incapable of reasoning...

I have never seen an APC member or supporter who is not talking like a potential terrorist ...
They have been programmed to live in the past and not the present... What they feed on is propaganda... What corruption are you fighting when other corrupt politicians run into APC and becomes untouchable Saints...
Three years now.. Nobody is in jail
Release the list of returned loots and looters..no way
Just relooting the loot
Apc is pure Evil

The APC diseases is a rare disease, it has lasted longer than Ebola disease self.

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun by TheAlchemist: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
They are bored with people like Osinbajo constantly revving the engine of a vehicle that has no wheels ... Truly feel sorry for our VP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Goje’s Withdrawal Divides PDP Caucus / Filth In Lagos Gutters / Politicians Realigning To Form New Party- ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.