Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Will Love To Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Love To Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid (343 Views)

If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid / Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Love To Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by iamocheme: 6:24am On Mar 22, 2018
Starboy record Boss, Wizkid has stated that he would love to one day get married and if the opportunity presents itself, he will get married to his baby mamas.

The music star was a guest at Urban FM where he made the revelation. According to Wizkid who was answering questions concerning his relationship with record mates, R2Bees, he called them, family and also got to confess his for love Ghana.

He also revealed that he would love to relocate to Ghana at a later point in his life.

“I feel like when I get old like my young girlfriend I’ll just relocate to Ghana by the beachside,” he said.

He also went on to talk about his relationship with all the women in his life. When asked if he would ever marry, he said if all the women in his life decide to marry him someday, he would marry all of them.

Read more....https://www.soundhubs.com/2018/03/i-will-love-to-marry-all-my-baby-mamas-wizkid.html

Re: I Will Love To Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid by kokozain(m): 6:31am On Mar 22, 2018
Pls who stop you. Na your palaver be that

(1) (Reply)

CUMUNDA SOCIETY Where Members Get 10milion Naira To Start Up A Business / Breaking: Miss Nollywood Organizer Appointed As PDP Head Of Social Media / JMG Frontier Butch Of Jmg Stuns In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.