Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

The Darkest Hours Of The Night, Heralds The Breaking Of The Day... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Darkest Hours Of The Night, Heralds The Breaking Of The Day... (307 Views)

This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology / Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) / Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Darkest Hours Of The Night, Heralds The Breaking Of The Day... by dna4ril(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Am here to share my testimony for the kindness of God
to me and anoda chance given me to start my life afresh after a mirage of dark days, just wen I tot all was crumbling around me one after the other, den in a jiffy, the night has turned day..

I was here abt two weeks ago, practicaly worried at how i had allowed mysef to be affected by the situations i was faced wth.A lost my then heartrob, a relationship that lasted 6yrs and sm months before she called it quits...i spoke of how she was all i had, neva new anywoman asides her all the time, neva had sex wth her all d time also....

But since we broke up rapidly and mysteriously, like a wind befell the relationship, i lost it.i let it affect my me, my health, my hapiness, my enthusiasm to life, my Abilities, My ego as a man,became a baby sort of,my frnds, relationship wth God, nd my job...i slid in and out of depression..

Am 28plus, this was a lady we had talked abt marriage plans, even sex plans on wedding night, family plans and all...At my age. Afta all I had been tru for her(i canr even start), where do i start from..Can i eva get anoda woman as beautiful elegant,Intlelligent, homly, etc like she was...all ds rolled tru my head daily as she didnr even bleep a call eva again.....

Back to my job..i lost it early this month..i mysef new i was already in trouble as my productiv levls fell, cudnt concentrate well..I had even started applying else where since the yr began..So when he called me earlier this month and said, hes done wth me, i didnt even protest...

So i came here wrh all this on my mind to alis share dem and ask for counsels and all..i was so disappointed at majority of the comments..need i say i met my ex in sch 100level and made a 1st class..Sm went as far as saying i dnt desav my certificate nd all..saying am a disgrace to manhood, a ntwit and all..All i did was read the minds of these pple and wondered if they cared to know what it is to be really heartbroken esp in my own distnct case avn said much abt it..

Welll i got one advice afterall nd decided to stik to it...went back to God and settled scores wth him..told my mum Of all my sexual escapades since my ex left in a bid to find succor and she started praying for me daily while i also prayed at my end..Den I blcked all distractions and prayed fervently for divine intervention as i went for test and interviews, all this same month...

Early this week, i got a call fr an offer in a reputable company as an executive trainee wth all the nice job conditions and all...better than my previos..avnt even droped my resignation...dou am to start my new role next month...

As if this aint enof this same week...I met this new bae...God! the moment i spotted her,,i felt and new i cud relate with this one.so i droped a punchline and she replied..we bn talkn so closely everyday...guusssh shes damn pretry , more dan my ex if am to be candid nd from all i already no abt her, shes got same virtues nd qualities ...we re so into each oda now....i no i do like her, and given her all the verbal and non verbal cues and as an intelligent person i see her to be, she understands..but av said to mysef, am nt going to push....gonna take it to God in prayers and ask for his leading before saying or doin anytn..thank God we dnt even stay close...
I av also decided to be in charge esp as i set the tune of whateva is gona ensue bwtn us: to do it moderately nd tke it slow nd steady....bt we really on the same page..

Now am like God, in a week, new job, new (hmmmmn)bae, it sounds so good to be true...in this times wheee gettn a job is wth hard labour and connection..he did it jejeli, just like dart, wth his everlasting arm...

Now!
To anyone out there going tru a heartbreak, dnt give in, it hurts, i no, u wanna give up ur truesef cos of the pain..bt darts nt the way forward..just take those pain to God instead..cry before him, wail like a baby wth him...but den listen cos he wil speak...He spoke to me in clear terms...

He is a faithful God aftrall Hes the God of the day and the night....I am resolved within me more than eva to obey him, serve him , fear him and love him dan av eva bn used to....He says he aint even started yet

This is ma testimony
Glory to God
Godbless...

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Men Should Be Added To The List Of Natural Disasters - Lady Gives Reasons / 10 Ways To Make Your Husband/wife Happy / Why Study In Australia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.