Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja (35212 Views)

Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home / Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by emerich(m): 12:50am On Mar 23, 2018
krissconnect:

Hahahahahaha. Guy have we met before? Why catching feelings instantly? You think there are no sophisticated place in kubwa? So everybody in kubwa is a peasant? Bro change ur mentality. I accept am an idiot, well, that's cos this is just a social forum, everybody is a keyboard warrior. Again, I'm Neva gonna reply ur insult cos u dont know me. Goodnyt, don't snore cry
Guy U sef!!! Must U respond to his tantrums?
Staying in Kubwa has nothing to do with class by the way, Kubwa is one of the fastest growing satellite towns in Africa. Most peeps in town are relocating to Kubwa, areas like Arab road and FHA where they enjoy almost 24 hrs of uninterrupted power is giving high brow areas a run for their money, areas like Dawaki, News Engineering, Gwarinpa, Galadima/Charlie boy, and even Wuse and Garki area's......
But contrary where do U stay that U are receiving #300k for rent for a self con in Kubwa? Smh, the most for a self con in Kubwa is #250, unless some very few exceptionally awesome apartments in Arab road and FHA..... where they insist on #300k for a self con.
I stay in Arab road/Pipeline Extension and I pay #200k per year, though am planning on relocating to Brick city/ Urban shelter estates for a 1 bedroom flat at #500k because of the amenities and being that it's a virgin apartment.
Abuja is a great place to hustle only if you are determined to succeed and endure some huddles and temporal challenges and hitches.
Once you are settled in Abj, I bet U wouldn't want to leave Abj for any city in naija.
With as little as a #1,000 U could prepare a big bowl of stew or soup.
Essential commodities are quite affordable and transport fare quite fair too and job opportunities abound. U just need to be resilient and know why U are in Abuja.
According to my pals, I no come Abj to com count Bridges.................

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by spartacus11(m): 1:33am On Mar 23, 2018
henryhemon:
@op, leave our abuja for us like that. Lagos people luv the drama and stress of everything there. They like choas and noise,they abhor proper organised settings and life. Yes there are more opportunities in lagos that's largely because of the population and the seaport. Abuja is quiet and serene and everyone respect each other.

Drop ur opinion to dis sir, will appreciate

https://www.nairaland.com/4412211/easter-holidaying-abuja
Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by spartacus11(m): 1:35am On Mar 23, 2018
aod1:
Accommodation is cheaper in Abuja, you can work in the city center and live in suleja, jahi, nyanyan and other affordable areas. The good thing is that the transport system is very effective that it will allow you live in these areas and get to work on time

Ur advice will be appreciated below this link sir

Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by spartacus11(m): 1:37am On Mar 23, 2018
Olumaeme:
This is the biggest lies I have ever read on the internet, the only truth I can see there is that there are more jobs in Lagos than Abuja, most Abuja jobs are government and private companies that don't pay reasonably.

You can get a self contained as low as 60k and one room at 35k in ado and maska axis of Abuja, road network is Abuja is more than superb, you can move from one location to another easily, navigation is second to none in this country..

You can't spend more 1hr on a very bad day on hold up maybe around nyanya road, u can wake up around 7 and get to work before 8am in town if you live in nyanya

I watched a documentary on TVC where a guy who work in the port leave home by 4am and get to work around 10am, that's insanity...

Cost of feeding is relatively low as Abuja is close to benue, Niger and plaeteue state where they farm and grow crops a lot.
You can get a plate of rice for 150-250 depending on the location.

I love ur contribution here sir, and i will also like u to advice me on the link below

Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by spartacus11(m): 1:39am On Mar 23, 2018
truthfulness:
Only your second point made sense.

I currenty based in Abuja and I can tell you that your other points are wrongly analysed as i have also stayed in Lagos.

Oya bro help drop ur input here

Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by spartacus11(m): 1:46am On Mar 23, 2018
dammysel:

You just spoke my mind. It couldn't have been poured out in a better way. I've worked in both Lagos and Abuja. In less than a year na me know how much I save compared to expensive danfos and lagos drops. Let's not even start with rents. OP try again.

Hello sis ur opinion is needed on d link below thanks

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by spartacus11(m): 1:48am On Mar 23, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Pepsi is 100 everywhere sir! They duped you simple
130 in Benin
Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by spartacus11(m): 1:59am On Mar 23, 2018
emerich:

Staying in Kubwa has nothing to do with class by the way, Kubwa is one of the fastest growing satellite towns in Africa. Most peeps in town are relocating to Kubwa, areas like Arab road and FHA where they enjoy almost 24 hrs of interrupted power is giving high brow areas a run for their money, areas like Dawaki, News Engineering, Gwarinpa, Galadima/Charlie boy, and even Wuse and Garki area's......
But contrary where do U stay that U are receiving #300k for rent for a self con in Kubwa? Smh, the most for a self con in Kubwa is #250, unless some very few exceptionally awesome apartments in Arab road and FHA..... where they insist on #300k for a self con.
I stay in Arab road/Pipeline Extension and I pay #200k per year, though am planning on relocating to Brick city/ Urban shelter estates for a 1 bedroom flat at #500k because of the amenities and being that it's a virgin apartment.
Abuja is a great place to hustle only if you are determined to succeed and endure some huddles and temporal challenges and hitches.
Once you are settled in Abj, I bet U wouldn't want to leave Abj for any city in naija.
Essential commodities are quite affordable and transport fare quite fair too and job opportunities abound. U just need to be resilient and know why U are in Abuja.

Nro choke mouth foe this matta abeg

Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by Fessy09(m): 4:45am On Mar 23, 2018
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

Accomodation is far cheaper in Abuja than Lagos. There are suburbs that you will still get descent accommodation under 400k for a 2 bedroom flat and if you factor security. road network and general serenity, Abuja trumps Lagos. How much is a flat in Egbeda going for now? 500-600K!

Abuja has the best road network in Nigeria and transportation in Abuja is far cheaper than Lagos. You can get a drop from Kubwa to the Airport for 2,500k - a distance of more than 50km! That is twice the distance from Oshodi to Apapa. How much does it cost to take a drop from Apapa to V.I? Or those your useless wooden chair danfos that cost about 400 naira from Allen to Obalende?

Abuja may not have a high density of oloshos but olosho still dey and far better than those smelly Lagos girls. Because I know what you meant by night life you are referring to Olosho joints.

Talk of joints and you have a retinue of serene gardens and parks you can go and relax. Security also makes Abuja far better than Lagos. Out of boredom when I first arrived Abuja, I will leave my then resident at Lugbe FHA and drive to Wuse 2 around 2am. Can I try that nonesene in omota lagos?

Boys come to Abuja and become Men. Property business is booming and virtually any other venture. If you want a 9-5 remain in your urban jungle
you just said what I intended...
well analysed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by Gaxx01(m): 6:24am On Mar 23, 2018
olashilek:
Do you want to Buy, Sell, Rent or Lease any property in Abuja or any part of the country
Contact us today on any of the following numbers
+2348161707301
+2349056000008
You can also check our website for more information
www.themlsproperties.com
for enquries mail us on kjimoh@themlsproperties.com
A trial will convince you
THANK YOU

Please can you assist me with a place to rent at Ikeja, single room for 6 months? Just for the period of my training?
A place close to Allen Avenue or environs pls
Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by krissconnect(m): 6:48am On Mar 23, 2018
emerich:

Staying in Kubwa has nothing to do with class by the way, Kubwa is one of the fastest growing satellite towns in Africa. Most peeps in town are relocating to Kubwa, areas like Arab road and FHA where they enjoy almost 24 hrs of interrupted power is giving high brow areas a run for their money, areas like Dawaki, News Engineering, Gwarinpa, Galadima/Charlie boy, and even Wuse and Garki area's......
thanks so much. What a coincidence, I stay in Arab too, pipeline precisely, London road. U knw mango tree right, close to that supermarket. Well, my bros got a house down there, he rents 300k for a self con to people. I'm not mincing words, I tell u what I know. Guess we can meet up one of these days. Cheers!
Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by emerich(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2018
krissconnect:
thanks so much. What a coincidence, I stay in Arab too, pipeline precisely, London road. U knw mango tree right, close to that supermarket. Well, my bros got a house down there, he rents 300k for a self con to people. I'm not mincing words, I tell u what I know. Guess we can meet up one of these days. Cheers!
Global sphere....
You described my vicinity succinctly...
I stay very close to Mango tree, just a border boundary Arab road, planning to move to Arab road proper or Brick city.....
Una dey flex light o bros, my colleague stay's just a block away from that supermarket sef, always making fun of me as regards burning fuel on my generating set quite too often.
U are quite right as regards the rent, a guy told me #300k too in a precise location as depicted by you when I was almost tempted to leave earlier this year due to frustration from AEDC.
Might ball in Royal Yuni later to pick some groceries and cut my hair at Fidelis', the Barbar next door.
Nice meeting U on a faceless forum.
Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by krissconnect(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2018
emerich:

Global sphere....
You described my vicinity succinctly...
I stay very close to Mango tree, just a border boundary Arab road, planning to move to Arab road proper or Brick city.....
Una dey flex light o bros, my colleague stay's just a block away from that supermarket sef, always making fun of me as regards burning fuel on my generating set quite too often.
U are quite right as regards the rent, a guy told me #300k too in a precise location as depicted by you when I was almost tempted to leave earlier this year due to frustration from AEDC.
Might ball in Royal Yuni later to pick some groceries and cut my hair at Fidelis', the Barbar next door.
Nice meeting U on a faceless forum.
Lol. Light is never an issue here and water. Everything is in place. Ure planning on moving to brick city? I knw brick city but I haven't been dia before. I stopped barbing in Felix's shop, started disliking his character. He tends to care so much which put me off. I work in utako market so I'm only chanced on Sundays .
Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by emerich(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2018
krissconnect:

Lol. Light is never an issue here and water. Everything is in place. Ure planning on moving to brick city? I knw brick city but I haven't been dia before. I stopped barbing in Felix's shop, started disliking his character. He tends to care so much which put me off. I work in utako market so I'm only chanced on Sundays .
Lol....
Felix is a cool guy though.
I recently started barbing my hair just this Jan, and had enjoyed every bit of it, prior to cutting my hair at Felix', I use to head to power line/NEPA road, either i drive down or board a bike at #240 to and fro to cut my hair, I had no choice cos I got addicted and an affection for my Barbar, but all that changed when I discovered Felix.
I usually go every Sundays too, but had to go there later today cos I hv an interview scheduled tomorrow and need to appear frosh......
Anyways been raining all day in Kubwa.
Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by krissconnect(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
emerich:

Lol....
Felix is a cool guy though.
I recently started barbing my hair just this Jan, and had enjoyed every bit of it, prior to cutting my hair at Felix', I use to head to power line/NEPA road, either i drive down or board a bike at #240 to and fro to cut my hair, I had no choice cos I got addicted and an affection for my Barbar, but all that changed when I discovered Felix.
I usually go every Sundays too, but had to go there later today cos I hv an interview scheduled tomorrow and need to appear frosh......
Anyways been raining all day in Kubwa.
yea, he's a cool guy. Ur plans for Easter? I'm moving a girl to soul lounge, my first times gonna be there. Ideas?
Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by LegitBoy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
krissconnect:
Very true. The cost of T-fare and cost of living is so mind blowing. If I wanna go on a date with a gal since I don't av car, I'll bring out like 2k for just T-fare and 3k for the date. #shikena cry
t-fare is cheaper in Abuja bros unless you wanna take drop. Abuja is saner compared to Lagos really but I might be choosing Lagos because of opportunities. But sincerely if you have an opening in Abuja, it is better.
Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by hedonistic: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
Living in Abuja feels like a vacation. It's like you're on vacation all year long. Don't even compare Abuja with Lagos. I know both very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by emerich(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
krissconnect:
yea, he's a cool guy. Ur plans for Easter? I'm moving a girl to soul lounge, my first times gonna be there. Ideas?
Nice 1, Kubwa has Lot's of cool spot for relaxation, soul lounge is OK but usually over crowded and populated during festivities due to it's live band and location, am kind of a quiet person anyways so always prefare hanging out at Stanford, just behind Soul lounge, it's a nice and serene spot to chill during the weekends.
Have U been to Sledge lounge @ Biaji..... close to the railway?
If U wanna make it a low budget outing, U could take her to Braggars, just opp, Aso bank. It's my favourite spot.
Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by krissconnect(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
emerich:

Nice 1, Kubwa has Lot's of cool spot for relaxation, soul lounge is OK but usually over crowded and populated during festivities due to it's live band and location, am kind of a quiet person anyways so always prefare hanging out at Stanford, just behind Soul lounge, it's a nice and serene spot to chill during the weekends.
Have U been to Sledge lounge @ Biaji..... close to the railway?
If U wanna make it a low budget outing, U could take her to Braggars, just opp, Aso bank. It's my favourite spot.
never bn to sledge lounge, just black and white. Braggars? Located around byazhin too? Or phase 2?
Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by emerich(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
krissconnect:
never bn to sledge lounge, just black and white. Braggars? Located around byazhin too? Or phase 2?
Chai!!!
Kriss U dey Kubwa so?
U dey miss guy I swear!!!
Braggarz is just by Aso Bank close to the traffic light, if U are heading towards Phase 2 by Baiji, they have got 1 of the best Nkwobi/Isi ewu joint and it's just a meagre #600 per plate, it has a pool and tennis spot too and a Cat fish and pepper soup stand as well, it's my fav spot to chill during the weekends where I go to watch the EPL.
We should hangout there someday.....
Drinks and Isi ewu on me.....
Peace.
Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by krissconnect(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
emerich:

Chai!!!
Kriss U dey Kubwa so?
U dey miss guy I swear!!!
Braggarz is just by Aso Bank close to the traffic light, if U are heading towards Phase 2 by Baiji, they have got 1 of the best Nkwobi/Isi ewu joint and it's just a meagre #600 per plate, it has a pool and tennis spot too and a Cat fish and pepper soup stand as well, it's my fav spot to chill during the weekends where I go to watch the EPL.
We should hangout there someday.....
Drinks and Isi ewu on me.....
Peace.
lol. I don't usually hang out in kubwa, I prefer going far(lyk dat dutse garden)dats my favorite spot. I'll check out braggars next weekend sha. I'll pm u my number bro. Gracias

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by Tunks2017(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
I'm not interested in all these abj vs Lag bs !!!!!
Let everyone live where they need to be. QED

Every city has its likes & dislikes!

Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by olashilek(m): 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Please can you assist me with a place to rent at Ikeja, single room for 6 months? Just for the period of my training?
A place close to Allen Avenue or environs pls[/quote]
Sure we can sir
Just send me your number or call me so we can talk better Sir
Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by MiddleDimension: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
a deve?ped state is not just about roass. it is also about the bility to respond to emergency aituations.

Lagos State Emergency Management Agency
The Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) was established vide LASEMA Law 16 of 2008 for emergency and disaster management in the State in pursuance to decree 12 of 1999 as amended by Act No. 50 of 1999 which established the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA).

The Agency is responsible for the overall co-ordination of emergency management in Lagos State, working closely with all its Stakeholders. It came into existence in February 2007, the legal framework establishing LASEMA was signed into Law on July 22nd, 2008 by His Excellency, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)

The Agency was statutorily charged to provide adequate and prompt response as well as sustaining intervention in all forms of emergency/disaster situations in the State within the territorial boundary called “Lagos”.

It performs this onerous task through Emergency/Disaster prevention preparedness, mitigation, recovery and relief.

The law that set up the LASEMA did empower the Agency to coordinate the activities of all its stakeholders and NGO’s who are categorized into Primary, Secondary and Tertiary responders in management of all emergency and disaster situations in the State as well as also to build their capacity toward increasing response capability.

Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by MiddleDimension: 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
also these

Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by MiddleDimension: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
just because abuja is federal capital doesnt mean it can be compared to lagos, fact!

RAPID RESPONSE CAPABILITY UNPARRLLED ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA, BUT ALSO IN AFRICA WITH THE EXCEPTION OF PERHAPS SA

Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by MiddleDimension: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
more

Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by MiddleDimension: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
AMBODE COMMISSIONS LASEMA RESPONSE UNIT
Lagos State Governor on Wednesday said that the capacity of the State’s emergency responders to combat any incidents has been boosted with the commissioning of a new LASEMA Response Unit(LRU) located at Fadeyi, on the busy Ikorodu Road in the State.

In his address at the commissioning of the LRU station, Governor Ambode implored residents of the area and other relevant stakeholders across the State to ensure that the Station performs optimally through the provision of relevant and timely information that will be beneficial for the emergency team.

Ambode, who was represented at the event by the State Commissioner for Special Duties and Inter-Governmental Relations, Mr. Seye Oladejo, said that the present administration’s commitment to providing adequate protection for the lives and property of Lagosians remains unwavering.

He disclosed that the new LRU which is strategically located along Ikorodu Road is adequately equipped with emergency evacuation equipment of various capacities to complement the existing dispatch points located at Cappa Oshodi and Lekki areas of the State.

Senator Ganiu Olanrewaju Solomon, in a goodwill message, described the location of the LRU in Mushin area as a privilege for members of his constituency, stressing that Governor Ambode had consistently and constantly opened new chapters of surprises for Lagosians on a daily basis with various projects and infrastructural development.

Solomon averred that Governor Ambode has amply demonstrated that the safe and secure Lagos promised during his electioneering campaign is manifesting for all to see beyond mere words.

“Governor Ambode is sincerely committed to the safety of the citizenry,” he stated.

In his remarks, the General Manager of the Agency, Mr. Tiamiyu Adeshina informed that the investment of the State government in the area of emergency response has greatly assisted in the reduction of losses recorded in the course of the year compared to previous years.

According to him, accident occurrences, loss of lives and property, road crashes among several other incidents had reduced to the barest minimum, stressing that the LASEMA team will not rest on its oars in providing swift responses to emergency situations.

In his words, “The Fadeyi Emergency Unit is a fulfilment to the promise made during the commissioning of LASEMA Response Unit (LRU) at Lekki in June this year; an Ultra-Modern Unit within the Central Lagos would soon be established”.

The General Manager noted that the LRU on Ikorodu Road will complement the existing dispatch points at the Command and Control Centre Alausa in Ikeja, LASEMA Response Unit at Cappa, Oshodi and the recently commissioned LASEMA Response Unit located at Lekki, by Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge.

He, therefore, expressed the need for members of the public to partner with Lagos State Government in mitigating and preventing hazards by ensuring that distress calls on identified hazards are relayed to relevant responders or stakeholders through the emergency toll-free lines 112 & 767.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm0oRj7wEiY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=221s&v=ZUcuL1K67vA
Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by encryptjay(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lagos is too noisy jor; I wonder how I'll survive with all the noise but it's gonna open my eyes I believe.
My friend that was running IT in Lag was always waking up around 3AM or 4AM in the name of beating traffic. Which kain life be that?
Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
encryptjay:
Lagos is too noisy jor; I wonder how I'll survive with all the noise but it's gonna open my eyes I believe.
My friend that was running IT in Lag was always waking up around 3AM or 4AM in the name of beating traffic. Which kain life be that?
grin cheesy leave the guy with his arguments. The last time I was in Lagos, I felt like choking and the houses generally were looking washed out in many areas.
Abuja is far more organized, livable and neater than Lagos.
Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by MiddleDimension: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
unmatched capability to police the state. no where else do we have such capability, even the OVERHYPED ABUJA

Rapid Response Squad (RRS)

Rapid Response Squad (RRS): This is a section of the Lagos State Police Command set up torespond speedily to emergencies within Lagos State. It was initially referred to as ‘Operation Sweep’ during the BubaMarwa military administration and later restructured and re-organized and renamed ‘Rapid Response Squad’ [RRS] by the Tinubu Administration. The Squad was charged with onerous task of flushing crime out of every part of LagosState. The RRS comprises of about two thousand officers. The Lagos State Security Trust Fund (LSSTF)equips the Rapid Response Squad (RRS), through the donations and contributions from Organizations and well-meaning individuals, to enhance its operational capability and the effectiveness of the men of RRS. This is reflected in the thousands of motorbikes, patrol vehicles, helicopters, gunboats, ballistic helmets/bullet proof vests, rain coats/boots, etc provided for the RRS which has helped to significantly reduce the crime rate in the State. The LSSTF is the “unseen” face behind the RRS.

Re: 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja by MiddleDimension: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
more...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can I Resign In The Bank And Concentrate With The POS Business / 13 Hidden Secrets Lawyers Won’t Tell Their Client / Massive Protest Ongoing By Eko Atlantic Workers In Victoria Island, Lagos. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.