Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Hilarious Reason Why Girls Should Go To School(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Reason Why Girls Should Go To School(photo) (1097 Views)

Twitter User Gives Hilarious Reason Why Prevention Is Not Better Than Cure / Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic) / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Reason Why Girls Should Go To School(photo) by Doctormarrvin: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin grin grin This is not my opinion though before some set of people eat me up.

Re: Hilarious Reason Why Girls Should Go To School(photo) by CuriousMynd: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Please what's the meaning of HILARIOUS again?
Re: Hilarious Reason Why Girls Should Go To School(photo) by Doctormarrvin: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
CuriousMynd:
Please what's the meaning of HILARIOUS again?
Hilarious is an adjective that describes a high degree of humor. Things that are funny can cause you to smile or giggle, but when something is hilarious, it causes you to laugh out loud. "you're welcome"
Re: Hilarious Reason Why Girls Should Go To School(photo) by CuriousMynd: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
Hilarious is an adjective that describes a high degree of humor. Things that are funny can cause you to smile or giggle, but when something is hilarious, it causes you to laugh out loud. "you're welcome"

Like seriously How is that in anyway relate to the shii you posted?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6850425_tmpcam1696612662_jpeg3b55399e0895457e97598b53647e67d6

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reason Why Girls Should Go To School(photo) by Doctormarrvin: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
CuriousMynd:

Like seriously How is that in anyway relate to the shii you posted?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6850425_tmpcam1696612662_jpeg3b55399e0895457e97598b53647e67d6
lol,i didn't write those words on the dollar so I think you should pick offense with the person who did. comprenez vous?
Re: Hilarious Reason Why Girls Should Go To School(photo) by CuriousMynd: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
lol,i didn't write those words on the dollar so I think you should pick offense with the person who did. comprenez vous?

Lol I knew you ain't the one cause you also saved it from Linda Ikeji's Blog.

Ain't picking no offense man ;(

Je ne suis en aucune façon confus. D'accord?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reason Why Girls Should Go To School(photo) by Doctormarrvin: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
CuriousMynd:

Lol I knew you ain't the one cause you also saved it from Linda Ikeji's Blog.

Ain't picking no offense man ;(

Je ne suis en aucune façon confus. D'accord?
lol,won't deny it. It's all good bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Bambam, Nina, Kloe, Anto Bathe Outside, This Morning / Does It Now Take Luck For Someone To Have a Girlfriend In Naija? / Where Do We Draw The Line Between Sexual Harrasment And Flirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.