Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" (65100 Views)

Davido And Zodwa Wabantu To Collaborate / South African Musician Zodwa Wabantu Shows Her Full Vag*ina At Award, (photos) / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by emmxzy(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
ugly and scary well i guese u have a pure heart
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by northvietnam(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
aonag:

na these ugly women their vjj dey fresh die!

Fresh kee ..
with dat Bouncer face... hold d fweshness, just gimme Tetmosole soap....
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Kobicove(m): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
I wouldn't call her ugly
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by purples25(f): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
No one can value you unless they have put some effort, minimal or maximal , into your life , in whatever way. Humans did not create you, they came across you and since they put no effort into your creation nor any part of your life, they did not appreciate you. They did not labour for those features that they rubbished in your face ( You can't appreciate what you didn't sweat on. )

You don't need to change a thing, the world could change its heart ( No scars to your beautiful ) .

1 Like

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by sulasa07(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ur ugly face got u where u AR or ur ......
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
GodOfAction:
South African pantless dancer, Zodwa Wabantu who has managed to gain the controversial status is letting the world know that beauty does not determine success.

Wabantu who is known for her unique way of performing (without panties) said via her InstaGram handle that she can not do anything about her face and thus people should learn to live with it.

'I got this far with my ugly face" she said

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/22/i-got-this-far-despite-my-ugly-face-south-african-pantless-dancer-zobwa-wabantu-says/

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
Call me Asap.... Don't miss this opportunity cool

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 23, 2018
GodOfAction:
South African pantless dancer, Zodwa Wabantu who has managed to gain the controversial status is letting the world know that beauty does not determine success.

Wabantu who is known for her unique way of performing (without panties) said via her InstaGram handle that she can not do anything about her face and thus people should learn to live with it.

'I got this far with my ugly face" she said

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/22/i-got-this-far-despite-my-ugly-face-south-african-pantless-dancer-zobwa-wabantu-says/

Cc; Lalasticlala

madam your pussy go dey smell like rotten chemical

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki / Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Meet Fatima Timbo, Dwarf Model Says Height Not A Challenge (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.