Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting (12480 Views)

Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) / At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny / Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by Sirjamo: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2018
waveman2:

Please always watch what u say, she has her faith which she believes in and it's Christianity so respect that.The same way a Muslim respect his religion so stop all this beer parlour talk.

Who is telling her to abandon her faith for ever? she can get home and go back to being Christian

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by hakunamatata081: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2018
geosegun:

She did the right thing by not denying her maker. You ask her deceitful. Do not fair who can kill the body but rather the one who can kill both the body and soul.

Weather she came out live or not, she is a star and a matyr. Bokoharam has made a great mistake by keeping her back. She won them already. A teenage girl showing them proper wisdom. You can't force someone to believe what you believe. It's not proper even God that hat the power to force human kind to do his will decided to leave humans to choose whom they will serve. A

Is is obvious you are not principled and it is difficult to see someone who is not principled to be successful but on earth and the life after.

Lots Shuibu is a star.

God bless you richly. She will be saved if its the desire of her creator. Let anybody rant any thing they wish to rant. The end will justify the means by then it will be too late to repent. Heaven is real and there is only ONE way and hell is real also but there are many ways
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by MistadeRegal(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2018
hmabdool:
let's see weather they (Ipob Uganda Jews) will shift goal post again...Useless CAN, no free money

If your mother, sister, daughter or wife to be is the one in such captivity, will you say this?
You need a bit of reality.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by tempest69: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2018
naijaking1:
Muslims burn churches - no problems
Old and nasty muslim grand fathers forcibly marry Christian 12 and 13 year girls- no problems
Muslims forcefully seek to convert christian children- no problems.
Now a christian girl who can't renounce her faith is detained- no problems, in fact Buhari wants us to rejoice with him i his success!
arms and bombs used by terrorists made by Christians ( USA and RUSSIA )

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by flezyblinkzy: 9:12am On Mar 23, 2018
Olasco93:
Oh! My Glorious Nigeria is being "slain" upon the "low" places. How are the Mighty fallen. Tell it not in Gath. Publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the Sons of the Philistines rejoice, lest the Daughters of the Uncircumcised triumph...
embarassed
Olasco93:
Oh! My Glorious Nigeria is being "slain" upon the "low" places. How are the Mighty fallen. Tell it not in Gath. Publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the Sons of the Philistines rejoice, lest the Daughters of the Uncircumcised triumph...
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by Sirjamo: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

n her release shall b more glorious n note she is already on her way to fame n her name will forever b in d books of history for her stand in her belief while u languish n bask in ur stupidity

stupid comment

The Lord Jesus will bring her safely home n through her many Boko Haram will be converted u just watch n see

ode
If she was your child, will you be happy with her decision to be arguing with lunatics holding Ak 47? it's plain stupid for her not to get home first and go back to her religion. Those guys could rape or kill her for standing her ground because she's seen as an infidel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by Sirjamo: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2018
geosegun:

Liya Shuibu did the right thing by not denying her maker and saviour. You ask her to be deceitful, no she wont. Do not fair the one who can kill the body alone but rather the one who can kill both the body and the soul.

Wether she came out alive or not, she is a star and a matyr already

Bokoharam has been shamed by a 15 yr old girl. They made a great mistake by keeping her back. She's has won them already. A teenage girl showing them proper wisdom. You can't force someone to believe what you believe. It's not proper even God that has the power to force human kind to do His will decided to leave humans to choose whom they will serve.

It is obvious you are not a principled man and it is difficult to see someone who is not principled to be successful both on earth and in the life after.

Liya Shuibu is a star and shall never be forgotten in the history of event in Nigeria and the world at large.
It's easy for you to want somebody else's child to be forming star for your Jesus in the face of death or molestation, I am sure you wouldn't want your daughter in the same situation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by obailala(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2018
“According to the girls, they were release because they were Muslims. Is it a crime to become a Christian in Nigeria? President Buhari should tell the whole world ” CAN said.
The way every matter in nigeria is instantly shifted and turned into politics of 'us vs them' these days is sickening. It totally defeats the chances of any meaningful discussion.

Urging the president to do something about the remaining kidnapped girl is the sensible thing expected of everyone. But then, I'm struggling to understand the motive behind the bolded statement above. Was it the president that kidnapped or asked the terrorists to abduct and not release the Christian girl.

Twisting the statement by asserting that the president isnt doing anything because she is a Christian, and alleging that the president is trying to crush Christianity, it just waters down the value of the statement by CAN and turns this issue into another political matter. And then again, extending the missiles to Osinbajo who is only a powerless VP?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by Enice(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2018
Jeromejnr:

You know nothing of Christianity.
Peter denied Christ three times just to escape death. He later became the rock upon which Christ built his church. Are you or the girl more christian than Peter the rock?
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by geosegun(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2018
Sirjamo:
It's easy for you to want somebody else's child to be forming star for your Jesus in the face of death or molestation, I am sure you wouldn't want your daughter in the same situation

I pray she comes out alive and unscratched. No one is happy to see her or any children and even adult to go through this? She chose to follow and do what she believed...She was not forced nor brainwashed to do this. She did this out of a willing heart. The God she believed will bring her back safely with some religious fanatics having a change of heart too.

I will teach my children to always stand for what is right and what they believe in positively, no matter the situation ...that is how to effect positive changes in the world. Not by deceit and double standard has you have advised?

Please note that if she had followed your advise nobody would have heard her name. Her father was reported to be proud of her action. I would and even you would...

She is well brought up and now the pride to her family and the entire Dapuchi, even the nation at large. If a 15 year old could be this principled why not me or others who are older and be an example not only in religion but in all ramifications. We will all die one day...so whats the fuse?

I pray she comes back to her parent safe and sound. Note this...a star has been revealed in her....mark my words.
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by goldman777: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2018
This singular event especially if she is killed can lead to the permanent division of Nigeria even the stupid boko haram and their sponsors will lose out
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by Stbobbylee: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2018
Buhari arranged the dapchi kidnap. How come the kidnapeg girls were carrying Ghana must go bag when they were brought back?. Did Boko guys allowed them to carry their bag before kidnapping them or were they taken for shopping in sambisa forest before being returned.... APC is a scam... They are trying to use the Christian girl as scapegoat.
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by abdurabihi: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2018
Is it right for a *Rev* to be making an untrue (skeptical) accusations, beware of hate speech faa, and u call urself Man of God

Can u categorically tell us where u heard bokoharam saying that ganaaa, (they thought they were Christians), how many Christians are among the chibok girls, tell us pls.
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by uss25dec: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2018
I cry deep inside me. When I heard d news, I expected CAN to immediately demand for her unconditionally release on dat day. We all knw want wud have happened had it been its d other way round. CAN should not sleep until she is released n immediate sponsoring her education from secondary school to university in UK or US. This will shame some people n encourage our gullible teenage younger sisters who r yearly being brainwashed! CAN, pls hear dis!
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by jaymichael(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2018
Why should CAN call for the girl's release? Nobody was kidnapped, "it was all a staged drama".
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by manikspears: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Is Osinbajo a man God? He has disappointed millions of Christians and he is under the spell of Muslims in Nigeria. Even the RCCG has lost face in the ongoing onslaught against Christians in Nigeria. We made a mistake by believing Osinbajo and Adeboye to vote for a jihadist. Christians of Yoruba extraction are ashamed of Osinbajo and we roundly denounce his silence amid the gradual extermination of his core base.

The man Osinbajo is a disgrace!

mind your words,Adeboye never campaigned for osinbajo.pls get your facts right.
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by asobo: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2018
abduljabbar4:

and you think he cares about your meaningless opinion? we the sensible Nigerians are proud of him and we shall elect he and president Buhari again in 2019. suicide is an optioncheesy

As for the useless CAN abi na tin, what do you have to say about the 5 muslim girls that lost their lives? the girl should have pretended knowing fully well that boko haram is very ruthless

small thing you talk about Islamisation as kf christianity is that relevant to buhari. Your faith is your personal business... strictly between you and your God. corrupt bastards
Torment shall never seize from u till u die
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by zsamorano(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2018
What are Christians leadership in Nigeria becoming dis day? Religion I think is our major problem in this country. Everything in Nigeria is directly or indirectly influenced by religion. America don't grow up dis way. Nigeria needs to understand this before development can follow. my own opinion though
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by ericwise13: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2018
Been at Home too much has uttered your reasoning.You have to start sneaking out of the house so u can have Sense.
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nnamdi KANU said the war is not just tribal but a jihad war to islamize nigeria..

They said he should shut up

All Christian can do is to pray and hope

Praying and hoping does nothing....Jesus will not fight ur battle

Christian are gone in nigeria.... Ur PVC will not help u

Wheres the like of MBAKA, CAN, BIG CHURCHES AND PASTORS....WHERE ARE THOSE CARDINALS AND CATHOLIC BISHOPS PRAYING TO MARRY FOR NIGERIA

A JIHAD WAR HAS BEGUN.... DONT LET ANYONE DECEIVE U THAT ALL IS WELL

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by ajebuter(f): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
#PRAY4LEAH#
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by Timekeeper: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
We rather die than to denounce our faith. Wake-up call to the body of Christ. Yobe Christian girl is still in bondage bcox she wud not denounce her faith... Pls this is not a hate speech and let no muslim fire me for this. If truly Islam is a religion of peace as you all claim, pls let all the Islamic Scholars and leaders warm their people, religion is not by force.
Boko haram (islamic group ), ISIS (islamic group ), AL qadd (islamic group ), Fulani herdsmen (islamic group ). We will rather die than to denounce our faith.

Wake-up call to the body of Christ and fellow Nigerians.

Anonymous Sender.
Please share on all social media
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by shallysgirl: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
Homeboiy:
who is the CAN?

when osibanjo is the second in command
osibande is a mere decor.
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by shallysgirl: 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
angels09:

They never endorsed Osinbajo as a church.
They did.
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by shallysgirl: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Biodun556:
This CAN of a thing sounds foolish most time.
How will it not sound foolish when you have slammed you brains to pieces.
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by shallysgirl: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
tempest69:
arms and bombs used by terrorists made by Christians ( USA and RUSSIA )
It was never made for bombing that is why they are controlled.
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by crimeboss: 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Sirjamo:
Does she needs Buhari to rescue her, I thought she made it clear that she was waiting for her Jesus to come down and rescue her
But ur Allah is a vengeful terrorist, who can't do his bloody work himself but sending u people to kill since he knows he's coward.
Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by shallysgirl: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
manikspears:

mind your words,Adeboye never campaigned for osinbajo.pls get your facts right.
He did. He even denied and denounced Pastor Bosun Emmanuel who warned Christians. There was even a letter /memo to that effect.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: CAN Calls For Release Of Christian Girl, Blames Buhari For Not Acting by Okoroawusa: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
abduljabbar4:

and you think he cares about your meaningless opinion? we the sensible Nigerians are proud of him and we shall elect he and president Buhari again in 2019. suicide is an optioncheesy

As for the useless CAN abi na tin, what do you have to say about the 5 muslim girls that lost their lives? the girl should have pretended knowing fully well that boko haram is very ruthless

small thing you talk about Islamisation as kf christianity is that relevant to buhari. Your faith is your personal business... strictly between you and your God. corrupt bastards
You made my afternoon

In fact choose one
Odeku
lap dance
Indian or Lebanese olosho(we r used to Nigerian olosho)
Any woman of your choice(leave Dolapo Osinbajo for me.I ve a crush on her)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

80 Reps Back Elumelu, Ikpeazu And Other House Members Suspended By PDP / Edo: Don’t Go Home, Defend Your Votes, Obaseki Tells Edo Electorate / Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.