Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting (37475 Views)

Video - Man Goes On A Random Shooting Spree Killing One Person / Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by Kceewealth: 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
I pity your life.

quote author=flokii post=66097776]Na biafran, not bothered..

They die anyhow and noone cares to ask questions. Even Fulani cows can't die anyhow the way they do.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by bewla(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Bros, this one that you're doing, is it good?
live then till they lose some one them no go get sense
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by GMbuharii: 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I hope it is actually "random" and not drug-related "development"....
Brazil last week...Canada this week
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by Yoruba4Life: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
As much as I oppose most of the things from my fellow Igbo bros... no one deserves to die if the story is true.. He seem like a very nice individual.

May his gentle soul R.I.P cry cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by LZAA: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
eTECTIVe:

These Ppl have one thing in common... They suffer from d same chronic Igbophobia and infinite level of stupid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by frugal(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
Press conference from the family. Such a sad situation.
https://www.cp24.com/mobile/video?clipId=1352757

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
he would have been shot and killed in nigeria by SARS, MOPOL or nigerian police in nigeria anyway. so no difference.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by jaxxy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
How did the police come to the conclusion random shooting? There is more to this than it looks. This didn't happen arrnd a street corner. The assaliants came to sm1s premises, came out of their car and shot at sm1 not once bt several times and u say Random? I think it's even too early to even say random.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
No where is save!
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by teflonjake(m): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
What was described is an obvious assassination. I beg to differ.

I can bet my 3rd testicle this is a drug transaction gone wrong

You are not even sure of having one u want to bet three

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by wumade: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
You are an idiot, honestly!

Asowari:
grin but I tqhought Nigerian is a zoo and Canada is heaven,una neva see anything keeping running frm ur country turn by turn na so dem so go carry una do shooting practice.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by bionixs: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Incline:

It was a random attack. He did nothing wrong. Read the article again
God has heard you and will judge you. you will NOT see any good thing from the day you made this comment. I CURSE YOU! EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU WILL BE FULL OF TEARS!
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by dealslip(f): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
It could have been a racist attack or even mistaken identity.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by Kabaka100: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
What was described is an obvious assassination. I beg to differ.

I can bet my 3rd testicle this is a drug transaction gone wrong

Or robbery gone wrong
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by obatoro: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Most of the crimes here are being committed by Nigerians and sometimes Jamaicans.
That was how they burgled my office and stole some things from the cars parked in the lot. They were latter arrested though. Then there will be peace until they come out of jail again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by knowledge4(m): 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
which one is random attack?
what does that mean?
killing a person in cold blood and calling it a random attack?
Is the Canada Police not a civilized police force?
There is more to this than the explanation given
it must be a racist killing
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
obatoro:
Most of the crimes here are being committed by Nigerians and sometimes Jamaicans.
That was how they burgled my office and stole some things from the cars parked in the lot. They were latter arrested though. Then there will be peace until they come out of jail again.
Yes bro, you right.

knowledge4:
which one is random attack?
what does that mean?
killing a person in cold blood and calling it a random attack?
Is the Canada Police not a civilized police force?
[/b]There is more to this than the explanation given
it must be a racist killing
Yes, but he was shot by two black men who they're still searching for. In one of the videos on pg 1 his mom said he was shot 9 times or that the found 9 bullets on him, so sad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by Kabaka100: 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
mysticwarrior:
he would probably still be alive if he didn't traveled to Canada, violent death can meet someone anywhere.

Exactly...thats I just dey laugh all these idiots wey wan run away from naija because of security reasons. Na only God be the real security oh!
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
I don't think this is a random attack. Justice must prevail. May God give his family fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kabaka100:

Exactly...thats I just dey laugh all these idiots wey wan run away from naija because of security reasons. Na only God be the real security oh!
I said this yesterday, no place on earth is 100% safe. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Incline:

It was a random attack. He did nothing wrong. Read the article again

Never mind what was written in the article.
Reading between the lines, one can smell a rat.
He was being stalked or shadowed for the heat. Why would they have a get-away car ready on the other side ? They knew who they wanted. Something is fishy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by ooshinibos: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
handsomeyinka:
GOD BLESS THE DEAD
how can God bless the dead , only a Nigerian can utter this
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by ooshinibos: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
the truth will come out soon , something is fishy ....since immigrants arrived in Toronto , the place is getting violent gradually , oyibo will not complain but they will move out to country side ....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by FBIL: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ewedurudeen Green Soup eating lazy sloths shall continue to die of poverty and backwardness in Nigeria, while Igbos overun the entire world. Are you still celebrating your Buhari/Osinbajo victory? You've not seen anything. Buhari till 2050!! People must die, in one way or the other, especially strong men who are determined to change their destiny but not sleep-and-fvck-only Kind of people like you who come here to brag their emptiness.. But the worst death is when that salary you all take can no longer sustain you and you die by installment hoping to reach pension age. I pity your ''sophisticatedness''. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by ooshinibos: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

how could you call your self hitler ? , Nigerians can copy evil sha , no one in Germany will ever call himself hitler , you are part of the problem of Nigeria not just buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by Kabaka100: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

I said this yesterday, no place on earth is 100% safe. May God help us.

Amen! Na God be the only safety net

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Asowari:
grin but I thought Nigerian is a zoo and Canada is heaven,una neva see anything keeping running frm ur country turn by turn na so dem so go carry una do shooting practice.

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by revontuli(f): 2:23am On Mar 24, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Guy was an electrical engineer who immigrated to Canada as a teenage kid. Why in the hell would he get into drug deals?
Chai! You people and your tribalism. Why do you slander a dead man you don't know?
It could be a gang initiation rite, they go around and kill a random person to get accepted into whatever gang. It could also be racists or someone who had beef with the community where the guy was living in.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by revontuli(f): 2:27am On Mar 24, 2018
Asowari:
grin but I thought Nigerian is a zoo and Canada is heaven,una neva see anything keeping running frm ur country turn by turn na so dem so go carry una do shooting practice.

Canada is far from heaven bro.
There are many unsolved murders of First Nations (Canadian Native) women, it's so bad they declared it a national crisis: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_and_murdered_Indigenous_women

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by freedomx: 3:55am On Mar 24, 2018
The killer is likely to be a new cult member. SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS MA'AM
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by JerrCa(m): 5:04am On Mar 24, 2018
Just say you know people.. This young man did nothing wrong. He's a professional Engineer here in Canada. So, abeg our people, this is not a case of someone doing shady deals overseas. May his soul rest in peace. May God hunt the killers down. You all should Pray for the family please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 24, 2018

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife / Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS / Young Man In Suit Finally Caught After Stealing Phones Many Times (Pix/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.