Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting (37480 Views)

Video - Man Goes On A Random Shooting Spree Killing One Person / Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by Abdul7890(m): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2018
May his soul rest in peace my fellow Nigeria brother. For whatever reason he was killed at least his death will be investigated and the killers found and punished. I can't say the same for my country Nigeria. Is it poor security, injustice, Terrible police force and fake judges. If anyone is murdered in Nigeria ''Na Judgement Day we dey wait, for God to punish the person''

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by winj3: 8:08am On Mar 24, 2018
Igbo person killed in random attack.

I say he was killed for selling drugs... in a territorial dispute!
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by CioAngels(f): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2018
Asowari:
grin but I thought Nigerian is a zoo and Canada is heaven,una neva see anything keeping running frm ur country turn by turn na so dem so go carry una do shooting practice.
Ha, why this?
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
TheMinimalist:
How did they know he would be there?
I watched the video and I don't think it was a random attack . The suspects were deliberate and where there for a reason. They trailed the victim and accomplished their mission.
Usually ,families of individuals involved in illegal activities or illegal association may not be aware of their loved ones ways . All families of gang members always have something nice to say about their family member . Even Adolf Hitler's family would still love him and have some nice things to say about him .
Even though the individual was an electrical engineer ,I believe he was young enough and still associated with his old time friends from the streets . Just because he was an electrical engineer doesn't mean he wasn't associated with illegality..
Although I suspect the motive for his murder may have been jealousy of some sort . He may have robbed someone the wrong way by pridefully trying to distance himself from some old friend or he could have been talking to a girl with a jealous ex. In any case ,I don't believe the murder was random.
Well said. Great points you've made there

TheMinimalist:
The official report says "On Friday, March 16, 2018, at 11:09 p.m., officers responded to a call for a shooting at 49 Scarlettwood Court".

11:09pm It's clear the victim was set up. other excuses like gang initiation or random shooting makes no sense to me .A random gang initiation shooting would usually occur during late evenings when there are chances of people being outside. watch the video again, just the body language of the suspects alone clearly indicates they are there for someone they know who will be stepping out soon.
Examine their body language while stepping out of the shadows.There's a sense of vindictiveness in the mannerism . If it was a random shooting ,there would be no need to come out of the car and lay ambush in such calculating manner. The number of shots fired indicates a deep personal hatred for the victim.
Well said, brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by teflonjake(m): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Your mum is sure about the number...she's expert at sucking nuts after all wink

You need schooling sire...

You ain't good at this...broke people always suck at it.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting by teflonjake(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Yeah...your mum loves to swallow. Now buzz off!

Aye slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS / Young Man In Suit Finally Caught After Stealing Phones Many Times (Pix/Video) / Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.