Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,959 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Stunning New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh (24086 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh by blackbeau1(f): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lovely
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh by Holahtunez(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
what else
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh by godofuck231: 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
Donald3d:
grin grin
When you find out her packaging is artificial and cosmetic surgery

Check my signature
This man, u saw my heart, may ur ancestors bless u with strong erections
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 23, 2018
How she no go fine when she don do liposkoyan soke...mtcheew from plastic it was made and to plastic it will return...all na vanity...but I will smash sha tongue
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh by Bitterleafsoup: 5:16am On Mar 23, 2018
I love Tonto for always being truthful. She will tell you yes I bleach, yes I smoke weed, yes I had surgery lol. I so love her for that!
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh by Babygiwa(f): 6:17am On Mar 23, 2018
To not Dikeh even with the level of negativity she gets is fine. Really fine
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh by seangy4konji: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
awon omu shishan ati obo town council.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi At Burna Boy's #OutsideAlbum Listening Party / Susan Peters Debuts Baby Bump At The 2016 AMVCA / Comedian Ajebo & Uchechi Kalu's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.