Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Senator Shehu Sani A Curse Or A Blessing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani A Curse Or A Blessing? (403 Views)

Shehu Sani: "A Repentant Insurgent Is Like A Domesticated Viper" / Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Shehu Sani A Curse Or A Blessing? by Tonway(m): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
If there’s anyone the 8th Senate would really love to hate right now, I swear it’ll be one of their own, the outspoken and erudite Senator Shehu Sani, representing Kaduna central senatorial district. To them he’s their public enemy no1 and not Magu, Malami, or the rubber stamp President who probably might not even know who Saraki is!

But love him or hate him, but I bet you Senator Shehu Sani, (SSS) is the toast and darling of every conscious Nigerian now as, he’s the latest “mai gaskiya”, and not Buhari. And if party politics can allow him emerge as the Presidential flag bearer, I bet you again you’ve got for yourself a real revolutionary as a President. But for where? Whose side e’for take happen? The curse that was placed on Nigeria by Sir Fredrick Lord Lugard’s girlfriend, “ever to see and know the truth and what’s right but to always go for the wrong, a lame duck decision that always stall our development and a system that works for everyone wouldn’t allow that. But one day, just but one day! For complete reading click...http://www.friendsofnaija.com.ng/2018/03/senator-shehu-sani-curse-or-blessing.html?m=1

Re: Senator Shehu Sani A Curse Or A Blessing? by udokamummy: 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
they are all the same.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani A Curse Or A Blessing? by DynasTee: 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Who is Sanni?

Please don't tell me he is one of the thieves that have been sharing what belong to ALL of us since 1999

Kai!
That 13.5 million still dey make my head go gaga

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani A Curse Or A Blessing? by mikolo80: 12:07am On Mar 23, 2018
what did he do for his ppl
not by noisemaking
that is for dino and fayose
Tonway:
If there’s anyone the 8th Senate would really love to hate right now, I swear it’ll be one of their own, the outspoken and erudite Senator Shehu Sani, representing Kaduna central senatorial district. To them he’s their public enemy no1 and not Magu, Malami, or the rubber stamp President who probably might not even know who Saraki is!

But love him or hate him, but I bet you Senator Shehu Sani, (SSS) is the toast and darling of every conscious Nigerian now as, he’s the latest “mai gaskiya”, and not Buhari. And if party politics can allow him emerge as the Presidential flag bearer, I bet you again you’ve got for yourself a real revolutionary as a President. But for where? Whose side e’for take happen? The curse that was placed on Nigeria by Sir Fredrick Lord Lugard’s girlfriend, “ever to see and know the truth and what’s right but to always go for the wrong, a lame duck decision that always stall our development and a system that works for everyone wouldn’t allow that. But one day, just but one day! For complete reading click...http://www.friendsofnaija.com.ng/2018/03/senator-shehu-sani-curse-or-blessing.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

2nd Term Ambition Of President Buhari Is Dead On Arrival - Fayose / 2019: Constituents Reject Ben Bruce / Nigeria's Senate Mace Is Stolen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.