Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) (53783 Views)

What Ganduje, Masari Discussed In Leaked Audio (Full Transcript) / Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by stephanie11: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has obtained a copy of Senator Shehu Sani's resignation letter to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

Sani reportedly resigned from the party after disagreements over the party's senatorial primaries in Kaduna.

The letter read;

RESIGNATION FROM THE ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS
Sir,

I Present to you my highest compliments and wish by this communication to formally offer to you my resignation from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

I had joined the APC and remained with it against all odds in the belief that it will constitute a veritable platform for the realization of those democratic ideals which I hold wry dear, that honor and integrity will be the ultimate ethos of the party and, most importantly, that internal party democracy will always be the norm. However, only posterity can affirm the extent to which the APC has committed to and reflected these values.

As I exit the APC, at this point in time. I wish to formally thank the party for availing me the platform upon which I am currently serving this country in the honored capacity of Senator of the Federal Republic.

I wish the party well in all her future endeavors and ask, Sir, that you please, accept the assurance of my highest considerations.

I remain, 

Yours faithfully,  

Senator Shehu Sani

https://politicsngr.com/read-senator-shehu-sanis-resignation-letter-apc-full-transcript/

7 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sani is just like every other Nigerian politician.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by hucienda: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bet this letter would not have been written if the ticket was automatic.

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
When is commissioner Osibande leaving? He is too intelligent working with the lifeless...the daura dunce.

Meanwhile,

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by Sannisege: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sanni you cannot eat your cake and have it. You opposed APC as if you aren’t their member now you expect them to give you automatic ticket on a platter of gold. Kolewerk

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by Ayoswit(f): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
More would leave. Let's ATIKUlate OBIdiently.

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by TheOdd1sOut: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
Most politicians are fair weathered friends
The Igbos and the zombies won't be happy about this

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by Lordbooster(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tbh i saw this coming

3 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by purpledove(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hahah... He should have known better.. Not as wise as i thought afterall...

14 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by Teewhy2: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
All politicians are only looking for where it pays them the most none is after the masses.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by annnikky(f): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
They asked a child to move out of the rain when it was drizzling buh he said he preferred a heavy rain undecided so enjoy it while it last tongue

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by Realisticallyme: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
Now u have left the APC saints party, get ready for their attacks and to b branded corrupt by hail Rufai n Oshomole.
A dullard will always remain a dullard.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by Dinho20(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Brain check!!!!!!!!!
1. Buhari APC visited Obasanjo in 2015..it was okay but Atiku visited Obasanjo in 2018 they condemned it.
2. Atiku gave Buhari APC over 5Bn in 2015 ... it was okay but he spent Same amount in his primary bid they condemned it.
3. Atiku gave Buhari APC his private jet for tour across the Country in 2015 ... it was okay but Atiku uses his private jet to tour across the Country in 2018 they condemned it.
4. Fr Mbaka supported Buhari APC in 2015... it was okay but David oyedepo and sheikh Gumi made peace between Atiku and Obasanjo in 2019 they condemned it.
5. Obasanjo endorsed Buhari in 2015 ... it was okay but Obasanjo endorsed Atiku for 2019 they said he is irrelevant.
6. Buhari begged for nomination fee in 2015 and 2018... it was okay but Atiku paid his nomination fee with his personal money they condemned it.
7. Obasanjo got Nigeria a huge debt relief ... it was criticise but Buhari sale off Nigeria through foreign debt... They defend and justified it.
8. Akpabio drained Akwaibom for 8yrs they condemned it but when he joined the APC they said he is the Angel to save Akwa ibom from PDP misrule
9. Gov Orton was a hero in APC but they condemned and named him killer when he left the APC
10. They said Obanikoro stole Nigeria but when he defected to APC he became a founder of Nigeria...all cases closed.
11. PDP and Jonathan were fighting Boko haram they said it was a war against the North#Deployment of troops anti-north and they protected the terrorists, today Buhari APC is fighting. Bokoharam... they are clapping hands. They don't know road to BBC Hausa again. Maiduguri elders forum turned deaf and dumb-#Hypocrisy.
12. They call Nigerians Lazy. They rule us by propaganda but when we expose their failures ... they call it hate speech
13. Jonathan increase fuel price they occupied Nigeria with protest but Buhari increased same they suddenly went missing
14. They said subsidy is a lie and there is nothing like subsidy, today Buhari is paying the highest subsidy...they virtually pretent they don't know
15. Late President Yar Adua was in foreign hospital Buhari criticised him, lie Mohammed vommited all his anger. Buhari wrote that he should be impeached. Today Buhari spend more of his time in London hospital ... They justified it and defended it.
16. Jonathan build Almajiri Schools they condemned it and today schools were given out to soldiers for camps in the North, children are out of Schools ...they pretend as if they are just passing by.
17. etc Nigerians are human beings, we've got brains to reason. We decoded Your plans to destroy this country with the disease called Buharinomics.

161 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by oshe111(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
This act can only be described as a political suwè of agramatic fila filu with a yamara yemere yumuru of quantum diya dayi which has led to Sani's mudura madaru in a political sphere of guantum tuma that will lead to his dumè and APC' pumeric yamèdrium

7 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Good!
Mumu man!!! cheesy

Shehu Sani! tongue

10 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by godfatherx: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Shehu Sanni and Nuhu Ribadu were men I respected but who lost my respect because the became too greedy, selfish and lost vision.
Ribadu is now a serial loser - he was Presidential candidate and even won Osun State, but allowed himself to be played, he joined PDP, demoted himself to a governorship aspirant, decamped to APC, lost as aspirant again.
I know he will want to join PDP again in 2019 after Buhari & APC are kicked out of Aso Rock

5 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Senator sheun

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by oghenetegah(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
Make hay while sunshine ...
He don enter APC one chance, he better start Atikulating

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
Punk assault SS
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by xtianh(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
Wrong time

Atikulated
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by gen2briz(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
Eeeya.... Àwo lọ finally

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by englishmart(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
No wonder he was silent when Akpabio and one fat northern senator were embarrassing themselves.

Buhari, El'Rufai and APshit didn't treat this man well.

It would have been better if he defected when his friends did

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by Racoon(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sorry Senator Shehi Sanni the polity have no place for double minded people like you.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by alawi5k: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Victory for democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has obtained a copy of Senator Shehu Sani's resignation letter to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC...

Didn't know politicians were EMPLOYEES of political parties...

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by kevlucky(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
shehu u never start

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by SEGLIZ: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
hucienda:
Bet this letter would not have been written if the ticket was automatic.

you are quite right. this are the set of people that claim they are there to represent us but it's glaring who and what they are representing. he is was not favoured this time around, dumping the party is the next line of action.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by truthfulparrot(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
APC is fast losing credibility. At least there should be honour even among thieves.
APC should at least for honour the promise they made to Shehu Sani!

Sehu Sani was promised automatic senatorial seat for not defecting to PDP and now APC as usual has reledged on its promise. This will at least serve as a lesson to all those who are still supporting APC that PMB and Oshimole cannot be trusted to honour any agreement or keep promises. Blessed are those who do not put their hopes in APC, for they will not be disappointed.

12 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) by wolesmile(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
So he resigned.

And then what?
As if his resignation will make lose sleep over 2019. Good riddance......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale / Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank” / Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.