Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 (35860 Views)

“Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him / Tboss In The List Of Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2018. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 by slapandfall(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
Chai, i narrowly miss front page because i dey read the stupid letter.

I mistake walai..

1 Like

Re: The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 by pweshboi(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Dear madam t-boss...we nairalanders are of the ideology 'backward never'

Re: The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 by Orpe7(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
If he could write a love note then he could have staged a coup amongst other contestants
Re: The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 by Nekichuks1: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Tboss attention seeker always want to remain relevant.mtschewwww
Re: The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 by Bullhari: 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
and she kept this to herself all these while. She has joined the Vaseline crew.
Re: The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 by Sparkles003(f): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Dear madam t-boss...we nairalanders are of the ideology 'backward never'
Forward ever
Re: The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 by seangy4konji: 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
It be like say brain deh pain this one.

I deh wait for one message since yesterday dis one deh show me love letter..ka da fun e ati love letter yen.

The wehreh weh u train cee c weh deh copy ur style don enter house now.since d day weh i mistake watch her on drama,my food never digest fully as i wonde wether na eba deh her brain or na semovita..na so u self deh do like say u get mental problems..

allow make cc cc comot before u bottle neck my life with ur useless dramas or else na curse u wan receive.

Awon omo ala i leko...

confused set of ladies.

no bring am come here ooo..me go throw tire fior ur neck burn u for day light ni...

na chicken and chip guys u fit go do ur rough play with.

Forward ever.

no time for throw back money ooo
Re: The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 by Enemyofpeace: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol most guys don't have time for love letter again.
I just wrote one to my labake1
Re: The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 by Ubokobong223: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
she requested for the letter, so I hope there is no big deal.
Re: The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush:
Debbie rise Was crushing on this guy and he was busy writing love letter for Tboss. Men are trash. Lol

By the way...I thought things like this are prohibited in big brother's house.

Does this means there are other secret things happening in the house which the viewers knows nothing about? undecided

OH !
You think its everything that happens in the house you see.
Taaaaa.

If you see everything, then Big Brother Logo is useless as well as the ........... Infact you you are also Big Brother.
Thats how I can class it, if you want to watch all that happens.
That you Teddy A and Bambams s£x was because the glass was so blurred.
They just wantd to let you know such happens in the house.

Meanwhile, no be only bambam/teddy & Nina/Miracle s£x happen for that house
Re: The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 by salesforce: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Oh
Re: The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 by anthonyuncle(m): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
dz one is very easy for him to write, but if waec ask for not more than 500 words now,he will be sweating.
smh
Re: The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 by AiiVee(m): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree / Chioma, The Chef And Cee-C Look Alike - Fans (Photos) / Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.