Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian (69221 Views)

Woman Who Spent Over N9million To Look Like Kim Kardashian Shares Nude Photos / Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama Looking Like Kim Kardashian / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Explorers(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
A woman has posed naked to celebrate completing her half a million dollar surgery to emulate her idol Kim Kardashian.

Jennifer Pamplona, 25, from Sao Paolo, Brazil, showcased her curvaceous new figure covered in only glittery paint for a shoot inspired by the Keeping Up With The Kardashian's star.

She has spent a staggering $500,000 (£350,000) transforming close to every inch of her body, from having four ribs removed to four pints of fat injected into her buttocks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5535437/Woman-spent-500-000-surgery-look-like-Kim-Kardashian.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by HungerBAD: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
Women with complex issues sef.

I still blame Michael Jackson for this rubbish.

Plastic Surgery had been there like forever,and it did not attract so much attention,until Michael Jackson decided to turn from a black man into a white man via surgery.

And with his celebrity status,he made it cool to cut your nose like he did his,and totally change what God created.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by stillwendy(f): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Explorer I’m sure she did this one for free. Just negodu it.

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin

She look stunning...its worth every penny cheesy...Unlike some other got botched... cry

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by coolcharm(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
$500,000 gone just like that

20 Likes

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Explorers(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Jennifer recently completed surgery to have her nose reshaped to better replicate Kim Kardashian.

She says 'After all my surgery and procedures I'm pretty happy, sometimes I think all the money I spent could be in my bank account but at the same time I'm so happy.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Explorers(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
To further emulate the star Jennifer has had two pints of silicone injected into her rear to give her a peachy behind (pictured then and now)

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Explorers(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
'When you're not happy with yourself, feeling upset and not great, you're not going to succeed, now I love myself and I feel happy looking in the mirror.

'If I had to, I definitely would do it all again, all of the surgeries and procedures, but for now I know it's time to focus more on my career, life and business.

'I chose this photoshoot style, because it's similar to some of Kim Kardashian-West's most famous photographs.

'I love when Kim Kardashian does these photoshoots, for me she looks beautiful and I feel like I look great too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
coolcharm:
$500,000 gone just like that

Are u sure u are using the right currency exchange rate...?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Explorers(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Are u sure u are using the right currency exchange rate...?

Mistake, 180m

1 Share

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by galadima77(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
i like the part where she said "it's tume to focus on career, life and business" ... having spent so much
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
I don't understand some people's problem...... this should be inferiority complex at its peak!!

abi them one talk say baba God no sabi work ni??

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by eleojo23: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
Low self esteem at its peak!

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by hubtiva: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by niggi4life(m): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
Shes not alone, Majority of women have low self esteem, some just show it more than others.

That's why they wear make ups, they fix nails, eye brow, eye lashes, they fix almost everything and at the end of the day, they still ask themselves within that "i'm i really beautiful?"

It won't hurt me much if a very pretty girl "forms" for me, but from my observation so far, i realised that the very ugly ones are the ones who "do shakara pass", especially the Brokeass ( Even though 90% of Ladies in Nigeria are Brokeass)

I know the ladies won't like this, but the truth they say is bitter!!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by fineboynl(m): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
oh, fat in the wrong places.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Jfrankination(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
How will this provide afternoon food for me? lemme go and look for Mango jhoor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by MyPicsSaysItall: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
She is an epitome of Low self esteem at its peak angry

16 Likes

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Pengician(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
Smelling

Substance.
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
Modification of the Soul suit is allowed, she is gorgeous, but she needs some flesh to look more Kim-ly.
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Martin0(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

She look stunning...its worth every penny cheesy...Unlike some other got botched... cry

so who will u wanna look likegringrin

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by esthy86(f): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
vanity
be de best of who u re
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by talk2percy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
So where is the Kim's look kwanu?

7 Likes

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by naijjaman(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
Transformation .......

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by soberdrunk(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Onyenna(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
And it's Explorers again.... The wicked thread producer!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by 400billionman: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
She is lucky. Ask Bobrisky
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by NLEFCC(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Money miss Road

or is it

Money meet Insanity?
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Smooyis(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
May God forgive us all.

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Buffalowings3(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
Some people don't think through the risks involved

The behind was perfect before the silicone injection na sad

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.