Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) (26026 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police / ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
KingsleyCEO:
I think the story is one sided, if you ask those girls in a language they are sure no one else understands if they wish to continue? Their answer will be yes. Who wants to stay in this sh*thole of a country?

They just have to buy into the story of being traffic so as to have safe landing and compassion.

Meanwhile!

Bubu, you're gone.
men u are typing rubbish no want to sty in Nigerian (I do want to sty) but u do it the right way, not by postitution.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
KingsleyCEO:
I think the story is one sided, if you ask those girls in a language they are sure no one else understands if they wish to continue? Their answer will be yes. Who wants to stay in this sh*thole of a country?

They just have to buy into the story of being traffic so as to have safe landing and compassion.

Meanwhile!

Bubu, you're gone.
You do have a point...the problem is these degraded women degrade all of us...imagine sending your daughter for further studies in Spain and the men try to use her as a sex slave because that's all they see black women doing...if there's one lesson we as a race should have learnt from the slave trade it is that an insult to one of us is an insult to all of us....if no be for Jesus where we for dey

1 Like

Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by ArinzeRaph: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
AnanseK:

You don’t have to mention tribe, we all know where international prostitutes come from, just as we know where drug couriers hail from.
just as we know where skull hunters hail from
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by maclatunji: 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
KingsleyCEO:

Meanwhile!

Bubu, you're gone.

What are you still doing in Nigeria? You can trek into the Sahara desert.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by AnanseK(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
IamLaura:

I already know ur tribe from this ur comment.
You’re very biased,a hypocrite,tribalist and a liar.
Typical

It may pain you but that’s the bitter truth.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by IamLaura(f): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
AnanseK:

It may pain you but that’s the bitter truth.
Whatever.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Osirawboy: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
brownemmanuel43:
This gold wrist watch is the real timer

Is it for sale?
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by ehispapa(m): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
AnanseK:

You don’t have to mention tribe, we all know where international prostitutes come from, just as we know where drug couriers hail from.

dont be surprised, there must just be an ashawo in your extended family. there is ashawo everywhere in nigeria.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Osirawboy:

Is it for sale?
yes, 18k
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by BarristerAlarig: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
Thegamingorca:
Edo is sodomy and gomorrah
No be childsplay

Stupid much

1 Like

Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Where’s that Nairalander that’s looking for a wife grin
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by crazynation(f): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
Some people are so lame. Where in the video or news did they say they were all Benin girls? Are there no prostitutes among Yorubas, Igbos and other ethnics?

When people started travelling out of Nigeria, many of you were still kids. besides, every part of Lagos is full of Ashewos who are mostly not Benins.. So why is it only when they do it in Italy that it's a bad thing? Mumus.

4 Likes

Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by petenweke: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Rescued? These are international professional sex workers who graduated from the streets of Ipoba hill to greater heights.
You are disrupting and disturbing them from working.
Not rescue.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by revontuli(f): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Reminder for the tribalists: In the eyes of the world outside of Nigeria, those are poor trafficked African women and girls.
For the Europeans, they are Nigerian trafficking victims. Europeans don't even know what Benin Kingdom is. They also haven't heard about Oba's rituals for lifting the juju curse on the girls.

The rest of the world doesn't know or care what tribe the girls came from... You guys are blaming and judging the girls. If you put aside all this tribalist bigotry and got together to fix Nigeria, none of this would have happened and Nigerian women wouldn't cross the deserts and dangerous seas to sell their bodies in foreign lands.
Shame on you for saying such horrible things about those poor girls. Some of them are underage for crying out loud!
sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by BlackAdam55(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
crazynation:
Some people are so lame. Where in the video or news did they say they were all Benin girls? Are there no prostitutes among Yorubas, Igbos and other ethnics?

When people started travelling out of Nigeria, many of you were still kids. besides, every part of Lagos is full of Ashewos who are mostly not Benins.. So why is it only when they do it in Italy that it's a bad thing? Mumus.
human trafficker spotted

1 Like

Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
revontuli:
Reminder for the tribalists: In the eyes of the world outside of Nigeria, those are poor trafficked African women and girls.
For the Europeans, they are Nigerian trafficking victims. Europeans don't even know what Benin Kingdom is. They also haven't heard about Oba's rituals for lifting the juju curse on the girls.

The rest of the world doesn't know or care what tribe the girls came from... You guys are blaming and judging the girls. If you put aside all this tribalist bigotry and got together to fix Nigeria, none of this would have happened and Nigerian women wouldn't cross the deserts and dangerous seas to sell their bodies in foreign lands.
Shame on you for saying such horrible things about those poor girls. Some of them are underage for crying out loud!
sad
my friend will u keep quite be4 I come and slap u there, Nigerian women are very bad.

Somalian is a poor country how many times have Somalian women doing postitution abroad ,hardly u will see Somalians women in the news 4 trafficking hardly u will see any African country women doing postitution in Europe than Nigerian women.

this human trafficking has been going on since 1970s at that time Nigerian was the best country in African and yet this stupid women where still doing fvck fvck business in Europe countries, mind u not one of this women are victims they are fully aware of wat they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by KingsleyCEO: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
maclatunji:

What are you still doing in Nigeria? You can trek into the Sahara desert.

I should be asking you because your mates have done the trekking and they their lives is far better than yours. Just seat there and be misbehaving because you have bonus or stolen data.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by KingsleyCEO: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
GogobiriLalas:
You do have a point...the problem is these degraded women degrade all of us...imagine sending your daughter for further studies in Spain and the men try to use her as a sex slave because that's all they see black women doing...if there's one lesson we as a race should have learnt from the slave trade it is that an insult to one of us is an insult to all of us....if no be for Jesus where we for dey

I understand. The truth is that over time leadership in this country both past and present ignored a time bomb(unemployment) for personal gains. Even the economy is not in anyway better. I'm not in anyway justifying prostitution. I just will not judge people from my comfort zone. Go down the street people are suffering with little or no hope. The worst is even yet to happen with the way we are going as a country.
Government will not provide jobs.
Government will not create an enabling environment for business to thrive.
What can government do? Apart from stealing our collective wealth? The answer is nothing.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by KingsleyCEO: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Asowari:
men u are typing rubbish no want to sty in Nigerian (I do want to sty) but u do it the right way, not by postitution.

You just typed rubbish. I suggest you read through your post and correct the rubbish you've typed so I can make meaning out of it.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
KingsleyCEO:

You just typed rubbish. I suggest you read through your post and correct the rubbish you've typed so I can make meaning out of it.
like some said why don't u trek all the way to Libya grin
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by maclatunji: 12:07am On Mar 24, 2018
KingsleyCEO:

I should be asking you because your mates have done the trekking and they their lives is far better than yours. Just seat there and be misbehaving because you have bonus or stolen data.

Oh, so you don't want the life but you can be spewing nonsense online.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 24, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seem not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, sell tools.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by BetaThings: 12:42am On Mar 24, 2018
KingsleyCEO:

Meanwhile!

Bubu, you're gone.

In America the police brutally murder unarmed people, yet you agree with their president that African countries are shit.hole states
Maybe killing of unarmed civilians even when t he camera is rolling is your dream for Nigeria
It will not happen sir!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by BetaThings: 12:45am On Mar 24, 2018
crazynation:

Don't mind them
There is no state you travel to in Nigeria without encountering "daughters-of-the-soil" who are prostitutes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by yazach: 2:37am On Mar 24, 2018
KingsleyCEO:

Meanwhile!

Bubu, you're gone.

So you also do that!!!!!!! tongue tongue
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by KingsleyCEO: 5:15am On Mar 24, 2018
BetaThings:

In America the police brutally murder unarmed people, yet you agree with their president that African countries are shit.hole states
Maybe killing of unarmed civilians even when t he camera is rolling is your dream for Nigeria
It will not happen sir!

In America they don't steal the collective wealth of the people. The brutal murders are investigated even when the victims are commoners. Maybe Nigeria police don't murder unarmed civilian, and that should make them the best police in the world.

Can you say the above in the case of Nigeria?
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 24, 2018
You are one big idiot.
AnanseK:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cult Clash: 9 Killed In One Week In Ijebu Ode / Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos / Man Hangs Himself After Drinking Insecticide In Lagos - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.