Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) (26025 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police / ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by KingsleyCEO: 5:19am On Mar 24, 2018
maclatunji:

Oh, so you don't want the life but you can be spewing nonsense online.

Your a pure example of a loser. I guess I touched your nerves, but if you feel too pained don't contemplate suicide rather leave the sh*thole you can a country.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by olugabbie(m): 6:33am On Mar 24, 2018
I am so disapted in dz guy. See our future leader. I pity our future

KingsleyCEO:
I think the story is one sided, if you ask those girls in a language they are sure no one else understands if they wish to continue? Their answer will be yes. Who wants to stay in this sh*thole of a country?

They just have to buy into the story of being traffic so as to have safe landing and compassion.

Meanwhile!

Bubu, you're gone.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by KingsleyCEO: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2018
olugabbie:
I am so disapted in dz guy. See our future leader. I pity our future

You really don't have to be, I urge you to take action rather than hiding behind the internet to make noise.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by philoedu(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2018
I just think, that as a Nigerian, it is becoming so shameful that these bad behaviour is becoming so endemic and if it is true, that Edo girls are involved in this act, it simply means perents and schools, while not even, the church must get down to to the basics of how to raise children.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2018
Oba’s Curse is working. Did you guys notice how comfortable the mass is and the appalling shithole the ladies are kept?
Some idiots will come here and say “it is business “.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 24, 2018
mynd44, rule 2
godofuck231:

Prostitution starts very early for them there, they start with runs then the horns develop into full scale prostitution, just take a look at a 19 year old girl in benin and see the kind of android phone they use yet they don't work, they have loose manners and can't speak good English, tell them about Italy and see their thirst for the journey
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2018
mynd44, rule 2
Thegamingorca:
Bini girlsssssssssssssss

Ohhhhh the strongest cartel
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2018
Nothing in the article mentions Edo people.
philoedu:
I just think, that as a Nigerian, it is becoming so shameful that these bad behaviour is becoming so endemic and if it is true, that Edo girls are involved in this act, it simply means perents and schools, while not even, the church must get down to to the basics of how to raise children.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2018
mynd44, rule 2
obaataaokpaewu:
Oba Of Benin curse Don dey work?
Obaataaokpaewu!!!!!
Iseeeeee!!!!!!!! grin
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2018
mynd44, rule 2
ishowdotgmail:
Edonarians cry
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2018
mynd44, rule 2
AnanseK:

Nothing like traffickers bla bla bla. These are Edoand some Igbo girls. Prostitution is in their blood , they are even supported by their families to go and find money by selling their bodies in Europe. Please call a spade a spade. This is their choice.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 24, 2018
Prejudice is easily developped in countries with great lack of education.
All of you people here whom are attacking the Edo, you guys just hate Edo probably out of jealousy over Edo history.
You keep looking for any bad news involving Edo to use to attack them.
Nothing in this article mentions Edo, yet you guys just don't care anymore, you must attack Edo, because that is what drives you in life.
Jealousy is a dangerous poison.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2018
Once again, there is no mention of Edo people in the article.
MIPNIG:
Oba’s Curse is working. Did you guys notice how comfortable the mass is and the appalling shithole the ladies are kept?
Some idiots will come here and say “it is business “.
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by obaataaokpaewu: 10:15am On Mar 24, 2018
prolog2:
my.nd44, rule 2
Dude, are you okay?
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 24, 2018
mynd44, rule 2
Chiscomax:
37 Edo people and 2 yorubas
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2018
Once again, there is no mention of Edo in the article.
revontuli:
Reminder for the tribalists: In the eyes of the world outside of Nigeria, those are poor trafficked African women and girls.
For the Europeans, they are Nigerian trafficking victims. Europeans don't even know what Benin Kingdom is. They also haven't heard about Oba's rituals for lifting the juju curse on the girls.

The rest of the world doesn't know or care what tribe the girls came from... You guys are blaming and judging the girls. If you put aside all this tribalist bigotry and got together to fix Nigeria, none of this would have happened and Nigerian women wouldn't cross the deserts and dangerous seas to sell their bodies in foreign lands.
Shame on you for saying such horrible things about those poor girls. Some of them are underage for crying out loud!
sad
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by maclatunji: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2018
KingsleyCEO:

Your a pure example of a loser. I guess I touched your nerves, but if you feel too pained don't contemplate suicide rather leave the sh*thole you can a country.

See low self-esteemed confused person seeking validation with incendiary language. #Pitiable
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by KingsleyCEO: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
maclatunji:

See low self-esteemed confused person seeking validation with incendiary language. #Pitiable

I understand all your problems, it seem to me you are a simpleton and your sense of comprehension is lacking.

Please just try and comprehend!
Re: 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) by godofuck231: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
prolog2:
mynd44, rule 2

No where on the Nigerian constitution grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cult Clash: 9 Killed In One Week In Ijebu Ode / Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos / Man Hangs Himself After Drinking Insecticide In Lagos - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.