Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Is Anything Wrong With Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With Me? (1940 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? / Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) / My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Close up teeth
makydebbie:
No problem bro. cool
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
No hope, he's among the hottest guys in this world seduce Reekado Banks instead
RuthDaniels:
Wao! I'm going to follow him up! cheesy

They broke up, Good for them grin. My stalking, wooing, seducing mode activated!

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Wao! I'm going to follow him up! cheesy

They broke up, Good for them grin. My stalking, wooing, seducing mode activated!

Goodluck.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
Are you jealous? grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:

Was even said to be the sexiest Asian man in the world. Lol .

His face has been said to be the exact perfect face of the human race grin

Omoh! He is so gifted. To add insult to injury, his voice is now something angelic join grin how or where does one begin to try to catch up or compete grin

He just turned 25 in January
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Not really Miss, I want the best for you, I don't want him to cheat on you and break your heart
RuthDaniels:
Are you jealous? grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
He maintains his charm by being single, looks helped One Direction band to win hearts, I was disappointed when there split. Denzel Washington was also said to have a symmetrical face or whatever it's called pity he is aging
Thegamingorca:

Was even said to be the sexiest Asian man in the world. Lol .

His face has been said to be the exact perfect face of the human race grin

Omoh! He is so gifted. To add insult to injury, his voice is now something angelic join grin how or where does one begin to try to catch up or compete grin

He just turned 25 in January

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
Not really Miss, I want the best for you, I don't want him to cheat on you and break your heart
So for your mind, you think it's gonna be all lovey dovey thing cheesy grin . Nah.. you don't love guys like that.

I don't even have the heart anyone can break cry
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Is that what you think? I know people who break hearts for a living, I can send 1 your way
RuthDaniels:
So for your mind, you think it's gonna be all lovey dovey thing cheesy grin . Nah.. you don't love guys like that.

I don't even have the heart anyone can break cry
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
He maintains his charm by being single, looks helped One Direction band to win hearts, I was disappointed when there split. Denzel Washington was also said to have a symmetrical face or whatever it's called pity he is aging

Zayn left them because he wasn't contributing to the group. He felt sick and tired of the whole indie pop audience grin

So he quit in march 2015 grin

And broke up with his fiancé pierre edwards grin

Jan 2016 my guy drop pillowtalk with video of the song showing himself smooching gigi hadid grin

An rnb megastar was born grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
Is that what you think? I know people who break hearts for a living, I can send 1 your way
cheesy grin

Is he handsome and popular?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by mhisbliss(f): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
gaybriel grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
He is not handsome nor popular. He is rich and very classy. He is charming, hes not even on nairaland I can give u his instagram, but you will have to fight for his attention as he's in a relationship with no plans of ever getting married to anyone
RuthDaniels:
cheesy grin

Is he handsome and popular?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
I cant wait for him to drop new music. I have pillow talk but I hardly ever listen to it alone
Thegamingorca:

Zayn left them because he wasn't contributing to the group. He felt sick and tired of the whole indie pop audience grin

So he quit in march 2015 grin

And broke up with his fiancé pierre edwards grin

Jan 2016 my guy drop pillowtalk with video of the song showing himself smooching gigi hadid grin

An rnb megastar was born grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
He is not handsome nor popular. He is rich and very classy. He is charming, hes not even on nairaland I can give u his instagram, but you will have to fight for his attention as he's in a relationship with no plans of ever getting married to anyone
I don't want. undecided

Going for Malik smiley
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
cheesy good luck with your mission impossible, may the force be with you
RuthDaniels:
I don't want. undecided

Going for Malik smiley
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by makydebbie(f): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
Thegamingorca:
kiss kiss kiss

Zayn malik
So hot. kiss

DonPiiko:
Close up teeth
They suppose use me do advert. grin

Cc Closeup. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-model, Tobi Phillips And Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Are Dating - Joelsblog / Woman Goes Nude To Stop Ritual Killings / NYSC Lovers! Two Corp Member Finally Got Married. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.