Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) (102689 Views)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / Helipad: Check Out Its Uses And How It All Started - Photos / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
must read
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by sketcherJ(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2020
Here
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by LogTM: 5:55pm On May 17, 2020
@ Mrfarmer600 I have been trying to get in touch. Pls send mail to clicka.boy434@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by OYENIYIJK: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
they are telling person wey no finish school say im grammar no good grin grin

Funny people!!! If you come across this thread, abeg try and read.

That your condition ehn, you go know say e no worst grin grin

You go thank GOD!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Agroblessing: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Originalsly:
At some point?...and we wouldn't suspect? Bro...we've reached that point and you don't even suspect. Population control is already in operation.....two means..... viral infection.... and by vaccinations. Do you know Bill Gates is the biggest advocate for population control?...and is big on getting vaccines to Africans period? What you fear...is already here...but like you said....we wouldn't even suspect.
You said it. Now 2020 Covid 19 is here

1 Like

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by adeniyi65(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
NONNYG:
been a registered/active NL member since 2009 no be beans nah, omor i dey everywheregrin
Infact you try. You be Agba. I just check your profile.
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Mrincredy(m): 11:10am On Mar 27
Are you still in dakar?
OP you are a living testimony to the struggle crossing to coloured world, God will take you to greater heights. As for me i choose a different part i move to Dakar few weeks ago using Ethiopian Airline, this city is very okay well infrastructured, steady electricity, peaceful but terrible transportation system and cost of living is very high fortunately for me my sis is Europe(scadivannia) with her kids and a citizen.
Now you might wonder why can't she just take me to Europe from Nigeria but its not as easy as you might think although i applied for visa but didn't continue with the process. In Dakar you see foreigners especially women mostly from Europe marrying black guys, they do they marriage in Dakar.. Why Dakar is safe and they are willing to come meet you unlike naija. As am talking to my sis in Europe paid and registered me in European dating sites i have quite a few European women chatting with my real face, sofar you are a paid member your chances will increase... Sometimes you have to move to other African countries its important to have travel history... Everyone have there own perspective but do whatever it takes first to leave Nigeria then Europe.
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04
WHAT A WONDER PIECE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Worst Bridge In The World At Igwe Ito, Obi LGA In Benue State / Adventures Of Lionlee216 / Information About Sweden Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.