Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) (102669 Views)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / Helipad: Check Out Its Uses And How It All Started - Photos / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by sharpwriter(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
gidjah:
hmmmm sounds good to d ears , but not a fan of such , not even wine , i do just local drinks like kunu & zobo . pure water at max .

No mind me, just joking....coffee still ok; but taking Vodka every now and then cos of weather? Doesnt look too gud for internal organs. Butcome to tnk of it o...kunu and zobo shocked? they are cool but yu must be a hell of a local guy cheesy cheesy cheesy For me, i do wine, but I love sangria mostly, and local things, na palm wine. I still look forward to taste the British Cider, make God bless my hustle

2 Likes

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by miqos02(m): 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Akious2k2:

The question now is: Are you back in Nigeria?
if you are in his shoes, will you come back to Nigeria just like that?

7 Likes

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by gidjah(m): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
sharpwriter:

No mind me, just joking....coffee still ok; but taking Vodka every now and then cos of weather? Doesnt look too gud for internal organs. Butcome to tnk of it o...kunu and zobo shocked? they are cool but yu must be a hell of a local guy cheesy cheesy cheesy For me, i do wine, but I love sangria mostly, and local things, na palm wine. I still look forward to taste the British Cider, make God bless my hustle
GOOD place to be i must say.was at ENGLAND and you cant believe i didnt sweat for weeks. i didnt polish my shoes for over 3d weeks too. no dust to mess my shoes ! every where green and cold!enjoy ment good my bros

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by maasoap(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
mario147:
Which city are you in? Dont worry everything will work out fine soon.I went through same route to Italy 2013 but am in Germany now.Bro just be patient and all will be well soonest,I shared my experience here too when I came in to Europe.....Bro,Only if you can be patient you will enjoy Europe, I was in Nigeria last year and I saw the condition of that country and I was speechless.

In a nutshell,bro just have the spirit of patience and all will work out for good but remember don't leave Italy until u collect your document.....Good Luck.

What was the condition you saw to be specific?

1 Like

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by mario147(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
maasoap:

What was the condition you saw to be specific?

As in the hardship was higher than the way I left it,am even praying to God to give me the strength to bring all my siblings to Europe.

5 Likes

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Ligxy(f): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Originalsly:
So if someone is not consistent with his spelling or grammar he is a phony? Have you ever seen interviews where someone starts off speaking all grammatically correct English and within a few minutes English is fighting with pidgin?....is it not the same person?...or is the person now somebody else? This is no different.... we are rushing him to write because the suspense is too much...and he is rushing to write..in a language that is not his first language. That guy should've kept his opinion to himself..... this particular thread is not the place for such a comment.

Exactly, he should have kept his opinion to himself. The op is not hurting anyone even if he's seeking attention. So, what's it with the Itk?

5 Likes

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by sharpwriter(m): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
gidjah:
GOOD place to be i must say.was at ENGLAND and you cant believe i didnt sweat for weeks. i didnt polish my shoes for over 3d weeks too. no dust to mess my shoes ! every where green and cold!enjoy ment good my bros

Wao! No wonder abroad ppl dey fresh even if dem broke grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by funshyboi(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
Berliner1:

Get admission and 8700 euro.

Visa rate is 95%.

The money is for block account, when u enter germany u have access to it back.

You can read about german student visa block account.

Option 2 go to dating site and try your luck.

Does dating sites still work?
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by macaranta(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
100s die daily from this same trip op embarked upon, I can't help but think the girl's death will be a tad horrific than their male counterparts.
Bugs, melting shoes,packed like sardines, covered like farm produce, dingy boats, etc there's always going to be less than 10% success rate totally not worth it. cry

7 Likes

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Tjayjosh(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
TourismMan:
I couldn't read because of poor tenses and grammatical constructions not to talk of understanding it. Who has a better knowledge of what the story is all about should summarise it for me.
If you can't comprehend this, then it means you need to get your IQ checked.

9 Likes

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
TourismMan:
I couldn't read because of poor tenses and grammatical constructions not to talk of understanding it. Who has a better knowledge of what the story is all about should summarise it for me.
Your brain is full of relaxer and gel

6 Likes

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by TourismMan(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nathayas:
It is like you are a proud fellow. How would you say you don't understand this story. Go and tell your father to interprete it for you.

Ezionye:

You are just plain lazy.

Tjayjosh:

If can't comprehend this, then it means you need to get your IQ checked.

Simonrom:

Your brain is full of relaxer and gel

So someone cannot play with you people? Is that how you used to do? Lol.

1 Like

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by thedondada(m): 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
peacengine:
Wow, but I know some boyz are still planning trip thru desert even as I type. OP, you have played your part bro

This very night at such park dome fellas are reading this in a bus heading to the north saying it's not my portion.

Lol. I've always known that the desert route was dangerous. The op even had a good journey apparently he had good connects. Others get robbed raped and killed in the desert and dumped for the sands to wash them away from the surface of the earth.

Say no to illegal immigration. It kills

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by oyetpel(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Berliner1:

Visa rate is 95%.
How can i go about the option 2? Dating sites.
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by heendrix(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Delivar:

This is actually an invasion without guns. African migrants are trying to take over their lands. Deporting every person is going to cost the Italians money. This is something that happens 24/7 a year.

wow so nothing can be Done?

anyway since Italy isn't complaining i guess what's my own?
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Babysho(m): 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nutworks100:
Please don't stop... grin

That's what she said

1 Like

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by youngsahito(m): 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
Berliner1:

Visa rate is 95%.

where will I get 8700 euro in this world, I have never seen a euro talk less of having such amount.which dating site do u know about and how can u be of my help from Germany.pls help a nice fellow.

5 Likes

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 09, 2018
Delivar:

This is actually an invasion without guns. African migrants are trying to take over their lands. Deporting every person is going to cost the Italians money. This is something that happens 24/7 a year.

After a while theyll stop picking them up.
Theyll just let the mediterranian swallow them. The rest dt get through to italy will probably be placed in some maximum security concentration camp where they're used for experiments & then burnt alive. They've done it before to migrant Jews.

Their societies are getting more angry, conservative and racist wt this migration problems. Once they all vote in right wing, hardline leaders like trump. The end.

I dont understand why most blacks always want sthn handed to them. If whites did not invent cars, ships and airlines, wouldnt we be in our farms eating with content? Why cant we build our societies wt our own hands, who are we leaving dt hardwork to? Our greatgrandchildren?

8 Likes

Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by lovere: 5:09am On Apr 09, 2018
NONNYG:
been a registered/active NL member since 2009 no be beans nah, omor i dey everywheregrin
i never see you in politics section.
Re: My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) by selfmade22: 6:04am On Apr 09, 2018
janellemonae:

After a while theyll stop picking them up.
Theyll just let the mediterranian swallow them. The rest dt get through to italy will probably be burnt in some concentration camp or used for experiments.

Their societies are getting more angry, conservative and racist wt this migration problems. Once they all vote in right wing, hardline leaders like trump. The end.

I dont understand why most blacks always want sthn handed to them. If whites did not invent cars, ships and airlines, wouldnt we be in our farms eating with content? Why cant we build our societies wt our own hands, who are we leaving dt hardwork to? Our greatgrandchildren?
if i tell u wetin dey my mind NL go block me again, u are just lucky

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Worst Bridge In The World At Igwe Ito, Obi LGA In Benue State / Adventures Of Lionlee216 / Information About Sweden Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.