Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens (4685 Views)

Mixed Reactions As High School Students Take Turns To Smoke Weed In School (pic) / UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) / Scientist Deliberately Crashed This Aeroplane To Learn What Happens During Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by urum101: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2018
The best answer ever quote author=Topestbilly post=66102097] undecided

Nothing unusual will happen to you just that your life span might be shorten and who need a future health when you've gotten your weed?

When you eventually kick the bucket sef you won't be carrying lighter upandan again cos anywhere you turn to in Hell you see fire to light up you weed.
[/quote]
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by urum101: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2018
The best answer ever
Topestbilly:
undecided

Nothing unusual will happen to you just that your life span might be shorten and who need a future health when you've gotten your weed?

When you eventually kick the bucket sef you won't be carrying lighter upandan again cos anywhere you turn to in Hell you see fire to light up you weed.
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by benzene00: 9:02am On Mar 24, 2018
Wiziman:
The only health implication is the smoke. naturally smoke doesn't encourage good health. if you want to do weed you don't need to smoke it. just use it as your favorite spice. you can also chew it raw, it is very healthy. I don't smoke.

Chew it raw? You must be a beginner, cause you won't get high by doing so

Heat is needed to activate the active compound in the weed that gets you high

That's why you either light it(smoke) or cook it to activate the compound THC

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2018
benzene00:

Chew it raw? I must be a beginner, cause you won't get high by doing so

Lol... you're a full time learner. Chewing it raw highs the more than smoking it. It takes 30mins to 49mins to start working depending on your body. ask people

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by Okezedan(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2018
Weed is my best friend. My advice to you is just for you not to get addicted to it

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by benzene00: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2018
Wiziman:
Lol... you're a full time learner. Chewing it raw highs the more than smoking it. It takes 30mins to 49mins to start working depending on your body. ask people

Abeg I no get time to argue, believe what you want

It doesn't stop me from taking a blunt this morning
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by alan056: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2018
benzene00:

Chew it raw? I must be a beginner, cause you won't get high by doing so

This is a BIG LIE
Chewing also gets you high....a kind of different high so to say

Chewing is even more advised, you can do your research on this

Only reason chewing is not advised is because some of these growers use herbicides which could be dangerous for human consumption

Chewing also takes time to get you high unlike smoking that gets you high in a couple of minutes
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by adexdon(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2018
exposure 2 weed attract cancer,hey man go repent
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by moststylish(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2018
benzene00:
Fear not my brother

shocked

I Starting smoking weed at the age of 12,up till I'm still having no regrets at all, like the guy above said many people react differently to the effects

Whenever I take a big blunt, I just find somewhere quite and Insert my headset and tune In to Kid cudi's-marijuana..song

Any weed smoker that doesn't have this song on his phone is missing alot

Also whenever I know I'll be free for the day, I prefer cooking it with some edibles, cause the effect tends the last longer like up to 9-10hours

If You want to know what heaven feels take a big blunt and listen to any of these songs

Kid cudi-marijuana

Kid Cudi-pursuit of happiness.

Sia- My love..

Afroman- because I got high

Etc...
I greet you in the name of the most high
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
jedaii:
Hi guys.. recently I started smoking weed.. and I discovered something, ,,
when I smoke it.. I become very smart sharp and I even begin to play with people intelligence..
having women becomes easy and manipulating people is jus a finger tip thing.. what am concerned now is about my future health, , can anyone one help or tell me what to do?.. Does it happen only to me or other fellow weed smokers?
admin please push to front page

How old are you? Are you a student or working class?
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by hotdealz(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
jedaii:
when I smoke it.. I become very smart sharp and I even begin to play with people intelligence..
having women becomes easy and manipulating people is jus a finger tip thing.. what am concerned now is about my future health, , can anyone one help or tell me what to do?.. Does it happen only to me or other fellow weed smokers?
Mad men in the streets always think they are wiser too. Think about this.

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by Brabdy: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
MUMU WHO SEND YOU GO SMOKE,

GOAT AND WHY U CUM DEY TELL US

INFACT YOU BE MUMU GOAT
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by tillaman(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
U wanna Smoke like Bob Marley did? ? Sha don't smoke till your lungs collapse, be cautious!!
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by metroid(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
Topestbilly:
undecided

You are not alone bro...as the broda up there said don't let it control you..take advantage of it
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
jedaii:
Your demons must love weed
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by fwallex4truth: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
Topestbilly:
undecided

;

grin
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by femoric(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
kelvin1191:
my brother, na so craze dey start o. very soon na hallucination (my spelling though) . . .then next u go start to hear voice telling u to. .pull your shirt.

At first, he won't be able to feel his face, then he will commot his shirt, after some shakushaku dance, he will commot his trousers, then a little shakushaku dance, he will commot his boxers, lobatan���
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by Fidelismaria: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
Wiziman:
The only health implication is the smoke. naturally smoke doesn't encourage good health. if you want to do weed you don't need to smoke it. just use it as your favorite spice. you can also chew it raw, it is very healthy. I don't smoke.

Or he could boil it and use it as tea
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Follygunners:
@ OP... Weed is good IF ONLY not abused. Many pple fail to realize these things (narcotics) are mixed into the medications we take... just the perfect amount (not abused). Hence, the reason they're contraband. Why do you think there's much billions involved even though all the world gov't pretend to be fighting against it... BS! Curb ur enthusiasm!

You're literally at the 3rd-phase of the game... The ability to efficiently ganja w/o fvcking up. wink Yoga and Buddhist also take it to meditate - I mean real meditation (100% concentration) - tapping into ur inner-self/dark energies.

This stage is very important. It makes you perform tasks you're naturally not able to perform. You got to be very careful at this stage NOT, I repeat NOT to get addicted to it hence, abuse it. undecided

Vahala awaits! cool Take a chill pill, bro! angry

This is when novices get too greedy and wish they're constantly performing at that 'hyper-level' (power of nothingness). What they fail to realize is... "surumu-sukums-takashi-woborims". undecided ...
"The eye never loses it's sight functions due to shedding tears". Calm the fvck down. angry

The point is, the brain and 'weed' are enemies. (so are other narcotics). The power of weed forces the brain to out-function its normal abilities thereby pushing it to the limit. The brain hates this... and eventually mal-functions in the long-run. A little too late. cry

The 'Cerebrum' part of ur brain isn't having any of it but, too bad... the rest of the brain can't do with it... the subjects (spinal-chordate) gets delusional.. it doesn't have the power to choose what errands to run or not. You're in trouble... the end is nigh... destruction awaits!

To be continued...

Code 4-(A); i,ii & vii of the "Heaven on earth: Never abuse us" wink

A wonderful epistle my dear..

Weed opens a doorway to the world beyond, it supercharges your senses, giving you a momentary advantage to tap into the next dimension by harnessing your energy and vibration. An experience soul traveler or astral projector will be able to go into any dimension provided the frequency is known.

Man uses just 30% of the brain. When weed is taken, it spans its horizon, stretching it to act in an extraordinary way. When control is lost, the brain shatter in endless pieces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Fidelismaria:

Or he could boil it and use it as tea
Nice
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by buskie13(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Wiziman:
that guy na novice cool
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by laribari(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
Topestbilly:
undecided

When you eventually kick the bucket sef you won't be carrying lighter upandan again cos anywhere you turn to in Hell you see fire to light up your weed.

Epic response grin grin
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by laribari(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
jedaii:

You are only worried about your future health but what about your future peace in eternity?

Just as you said, the spirit of weed makes u flirt with women even more and also manipulate people too but you think that is being smart. You can actually see yoursef that the weed pushes you to do evil things cos it takes you to a higher realm and demons feed your mind with enlightenments and also doing wat is considered as sin by God.

Smoking in itsef isn't bad but it destroyes the body and also opens your soul to demonic spirit who could influence your action to do negative things and that's where it becomes wrong or bad to smoke. It makes your spirit man light and open, which demon (or spirit of insanity) can possess the victim. How do u think people get mad? If you create the door, demon will come in.
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by Pharrel22(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
Topestbilly:
undecided

When you eventually kick the bucket sef you won't be carrying lighter upandan again cos anywhere you turn to in Hell you see fire to light up your weed.

bro..you have said my mind jare
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by jedaii(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
hotdealz:
Mad men in the streets always think they are wiser too. Think about this.
have u been mad before?
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by jedaii(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Perspectives:

How old are you? Are you a student or working class?
am a student u want to send me money?
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
alan056:

This is a BIG LIE
Chewing also gets you high....a kind of different high so to say

Chewing is even more advised, you can do your research on this

Only reason chewing is not advised is because some of these growers use herbicides which could be dangerous for human consumption

Chewing also takes time to get you high unlike smoking that gets you high in a couple of minutes
it takes time, but when it gets you high, you are stoned as fcvk
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by hotdealz(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
jedaii:

have u been mad before?
Yes, yes o!
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by jedaii(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
hotdealz:
Yes, yes o!
olodo! before mad man
Re: Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens by hotdealz(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
jedaii:

olodo! before mad man
Naso

(1) (2) (Reply)

IndecentStar” School Of Sciences, The Picture That Has Been Making Rounds On Social / Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... / When To Use "Is" And When To Use "Was" In A Sentence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.