Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (559 Views)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ok by Jacktheripper: 12:37am On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Ok by Kennyg101: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jacktheripper:
Sure, 10000 is not such a huge amount of money but believe me it will go a long way in reducing your financial burden especially students that why am inviting you to check my signature.
I can't post the link here because the Autobot will ban me, just download the app and follow subsequent instructions, the app gives you bitcoins and when you reach a stipulated amount you can exchange it for cash. Use AK1462 as your referral code when registering
which app? I cant see any app
Re: Ok by Jacktheripper: 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
Kennyg101:
which app? I cant see any app
Click on my signature

(1) (Reply)

See The 5 Benefits Of Being In A Long Distance Relationship / MS Excel School Report Sheet Generator. / Library Warns Half Naked Female Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.