Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program (18064 Views)

Which Nigerian University Still Teaches This Course? / Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program / Covenant University Has The Best Fashionistas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by LilNetty(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
sp2002:
how is it like? When will their form be out?
The form will be out by August
The form is #10, 000
Acceptance fee.. #40, 000
School fee per session.. #107, 500
There are some other petty payment Sha
Transport fare too wan kee me
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Idiataqueen(f): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
timwudz:
AAUA.. Akeredolu Aketi University, Akungba akoko, ondo state
how much is d school fee?
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
[haaaaaa
Yeeeee
EKSU is the worst of all. I beg u my brother, Dnt ever try that school. Since 2015,our set result has not been released till now. Please forget about EKSU.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by ericmor: 2:15am On Mar 27, 2018
Emimaeyor:
Are you a Dli student bro?

Finished 2016/17
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by vibrant40(m): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2018
ericmor:

If I’m to be frank with you, Unilag Dli is the best but is just expensive but if we are to look at your location and u think it won’t be convenient for u, then try other institution close to u
Like how much do you think it will cost? Registration and Tuition fee
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2018
Mitchsin:

Lmao

Are you a ladokite? sad sad
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2018
ceyrahtlk:

You mean LAUTECH Odlc right? Please kindly summarize how the program is conducted. My sibling might be interested but we have to know if it is a good package for him. Any online lectures? Interactive groups? Is there a work schedule or you are just given materials to study on your own? Pardon my many questions.
PS: Also sent you a PM. Thanks
it's a very good program. All lectures, test ND quiz are being done online. D individual wl jst av to come to skul during d exam period. It's a very good program. I didn't receive ur mail.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by ceyrahtlk(f): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2018
ajibola90:
it's a very good program. All lectures, test ND quiz are being done online. D individual wl jst av to come to skul during d exam period. It's a very good program. I didn't receive ur mail.

Can you check the email linked to your nairaland account? You have to accept my request to send a PM first before I can. Or if you don't mind, can we exchange mails on Thank you
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Iamdutch93: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2018
i think all this can be found out when you visit https://www.studylocal.ng they have detailed information on all the available programmes of most institutions in Nigeria.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by sugarplumkaycee: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2018
hi, I'm sorry they don't offer a course in Computer science for dli

LilNetty:
I have someone who Wants to study Computer science in Unilag DLI .. Can u help me with the total fee.... Thanks
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by ericmor: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2018
vibrant40:

Not really sure but 180k should do all that. Will see if I can get someone that knows anyone in year one and ask how much they paid. Just keep reminding me
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Mike4S: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
LilNetty:

The form will be out by August
The form is #10, 000
Acceptance fee.. #40, 000
School fee per session.. #107, 500
There are some other petty payment Sha
Transport fare too wan kee me
What about M.Ed?
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by vibrant40(m): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2018
I think I have found an answer only if some of you will kick against it. National Open University {NOUN} looks like the best answer.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by NouonlinePortal: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2018

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by NouonlinePortal: 3:06am On Apr 07, 2018
National Open University Result Checker - First Semester 2019

Be the first to use this Noun result checker and GPA Calculator - Launched 7th January 2019.

Visit NOUN Result Checker Page
Calculate Your GPA
Visit NOUOnline.NET for more information.

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by pghmobiles: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hello guys, please can someone help me with any updates on UNILAG DLI 2017/2018
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by pghmobiles: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
Boss, is there any help you could render for new UNILAG DLI applicant?...
ericmor:

Finished 2016/17
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by ericmor: 1:25am On Apr 09, 2018
pghmobiles:

Help in what way?
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by ericmor: 1:28am On Apr 09, 2018
pghmobiles:

U can always check dli site for update and any other thing u need u can let me know
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by ericmor: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
pghmobiles:

Still waiting for your reply so I can know wat u really want and how I can put u tru because I heard from a formal colleague that d form is out now
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by ericmor: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
pghmobiles:

The form is out now and from wat I head is 18,500k

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by ericmor: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
vibrant40:

It should not be more than 180k
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Mitchsin(f): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2018

Are you a ladokite? sad sad

Nop
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by 3RNEST(m): 4:56am On Aug 13, 2018
vibrant40:
I think I have found an answer only if some of you will kick against it.
National Open University {NOUN} looks like the best answer.
Yes bcuz it's Strike free grin
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by ericmor: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
pghmobiles:

Sorry for the late reply, I have not been login in my account regularly. Sure, the only help is for you to get the form and past question for the entrance exam. The exam is not hard at all or you register to a tutorial, I have forgotten the name of the one I would have love to recommend for u but the owner name is adji n he’s very good. Let me know when u are done with that

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by ericmor: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
ericmor:

Sorry for the late reply, I have not been login in my account regularly. Sure, the only help is for you to get the form and past question for the entrance exam. The exam is not hard at all or you register to a tutorial, I have forgotten the name of the one I would have love to recommend for u but the owner name is adji n he’s very good. Let me know when u are done with that

I forgot to mention that the regular student are writing exam now and when they are through the Dli student start recidential and exam start a week after. So the form should be out anytime after or during their exam
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by fishguide(m): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Happy new Week.

its a new week to get started with your research work.

Need Assistance? we are hear to provide that.

Reach out and we promise to deliver quality.

Best regard

Fishguide
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by ericmor: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2018
DLI student are writing exam now so if you need the form, check check the school to get info
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
LilNetty:
Am currently running a part time course in TASUED Ijebu Ode. We do go for lectures on Fridays and Saturdays..

Sir, can you sensitize me more on this TASUED part time programme?
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by LilNetty(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
BananaTree:

Sir, can you sensitize me more on this TASUED part time programme?
u can chat me up on WhatsApp@08135417105...Am now in 300 level tho
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
LilNetty:
u can chat me up on WhatsApp@08135417105...Am now in 300 level tho

Thanks man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers University Lifts Suspension Order On Two Students Over Facebook Post / My Son Doesn't Respond At School! A Confused Father Needs Help, Pls / Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.