Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program (18076 Views)

Which Nigerian University Still Teaches This Course? / Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program / Covenant University Has The Best Fashionistas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by MAJORBANKZ(m): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2018
MOUAU. Its flexible and relatively cheap
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Coldfeets: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2018
Unipetrol. tongue
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Sam99(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2018
try LASU
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by ehissi(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2018
ajibola90:
Lautech is d best

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Funkybabee(f): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2018
SGR1:

HOW MUCH IS NOUN SCHOOL FEES PRESENTLY PER YEAR AND HOW LONG IS THE COURSE DURATION FOR B.SC
THANKS

120k for fresher and 90k for the rest and it's 4years duration

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by darelar(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2018
If you're the type that can read on your own and believe in yourself, go to National Open University of Nigeria. You don't need any lecturer backup neither can any lecturer intimidate you. It's very flexible and their program is very fast. Within 4 years, you would be rounding up.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by tayo60(f): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2018
O A U is d best.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by meekah: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2018
check out part time programme of olabisi onabanjo universit also as CESAP.probablly one best institution where u a take a part degree in education
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by idu1(m): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2018
Funkybabee:

120k for fresher and 90k for the rest and it's 4years duration
120 you are funny bro
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Funkybabee(f): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2018
idu1:
120 you are funny bro

Can you check my acct very well before u call me a bro and tell me what funny there
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by khalleb(m): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2018
SGR1:

HOW MUCH IS NOUN SCHOOL FEES PRESENTLY PER YEAR AND HOW LONG IS THE COURSE DURATION FOR B.SC
THANKS
Your course determine the amount per session but at most N100,000 per session
and duration 3.5 years
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by idu1(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2018
Funkybabee:

Can you check my acct very well before u call me a bro and tell me what funny there
Because of the 'f'? No bro. Everyone is a bro on nairaland until you can provid enough evidence to prove you a woman undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Emimaeyor(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2018
Are you a Dli student bro?
ericmor:

If I’m to be frank with you, Unilag Dli is the best but is just expensive but if we are to look at your location and u think it won’t be convenient for u, then try other institution close to u
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Mike4S: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2018
My advice to you is to find any school that is affordable. Those of us that perused a career in education are regretting it after paying high only to graduate and end up not earning high.
I did my PT in a school in Lagos and it was the higher you go the higher you pay type. The last school fees I paid in my 500 level was N120k. Today that same school is charging something not less than N200k! But they are the one feeling it because the population has been reduced compared to our days. Just imagine a school that used to have four hundred in a class that cannot boast of fifty in a class now.
Before I digress, get a school that is affordable and don't select based on the school profile. It does not matter where you graduate from. And lastly, don't pay much for education because Nigerians don't value teachers.

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by sugarplumkaycee: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2018
I'm a dli student and i'll tell you that Unilag is the best. Aside from having good lecturers and other nice things

Emimaeyor:
Are you a Dli student bro?
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Pokerface1(m): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2018
sugarplumkaycee:
I'm a dli student and i'll tell you that Unilag is the best. Aside from having good lecturers and other nice things

I'm Interested in the DLI.. ..
Can I contact you?
I'd drop my number?
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Funkybabee(f): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2018
idu1:
Because of the 'f'? No bro. Everyone is a bro on nairaland until you can provid enough evidence to prove you a woman undecided

And the other question
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by MrNwaAmaikpe(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
BEST WHAT? CALM YOUR HEAD AND LEAVE THAT BEST. GO TO ANY UNIVERSITY WHERE YOU CAN PAY SCHOOL FEES LESS.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Ademidd: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by kmaster007: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program (Google suld no better) sambisa PT
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by sugarplumkaycee: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
you can drop your number and i'll get to you. What course do you want to go for?

Pokerface1:

I'm Interested in the DLI.. ..
Can I contact you?
I'd drop my number?
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by sunmarouk(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
guy try Achiever university. the fee ie affordable, even for a private school(70,000 per semester). i did BSc for less than 2 years. (but that's because i have a degree before. NCE/OND starts from 200L, HND/BSC starts from 400L-500L. No 300 level in all cases.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Pokerface1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
sugarplumkaycee:
you can drop your number and i'll get to you. What course do you want to go for?

Here is my whatsapp/call number 07037422655
Business Admin... Or psychology.. .
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by sugarplumkaycee: 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
the one available is Business Admin
You could go for that
Pokerface1:

Here is my whatsapp/call number 07037422655
Business Admin... Or psychology.. .
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
labake1:

That strike-like school sad
strike does nt affect part time. Am in 400L already
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Fumbaby: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
ajibola90:

It will be out by June, d fee is 100k per yr. And u wl be given textbooks and every oda tins from it

can I have the link to their portal?
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Mitchsin(f): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
hostine316:

You say what?!!!
Lmao
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by vision2050: 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
Go to National Open University, they pay per semester.
120k will cover 100l
80-90 will cover 200l
80-95k will cover 300l
80-110k will cover 400l (project involve)
Not a part-time but flexible, meant for working class, for the purpose of career fulfilment[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
Fumbaby:

can I have the link to their portal?
lodlc.lautech.edu.ng

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by Pokerface1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
sugarplumkaycee:
the one available is Business Admin
You could go for that

Okay thanks. ..
Please you'd give me the hint via whatsapp?
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by ceyrahtlk(f): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
ajibola90:
Yes. Dats wot am doing nw and am In final year

You mean LAUTECH Odlc right? Please kindly summarize how the program is conducted. My sibling might be interested but we have to know if it is a good package for him. Any online lectures? Interactive groups? Is there a work schedule or you are just given materials to study on your own? Pardon my many questions.
PS: Also sent you a PM. Thanks
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program by LilNetty(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
sugarplumkaycee:

I have someone who Wants to study Computer science in Unilag DLI .. Can u help me with the total fee.... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers / Are You A Student Join Nollywood And Start Acting / Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.