Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Please I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help (325 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2018
Pls dont mind my errors
Okay so I've been dating this guy for two years now.. he was the one who deflowered me.. honestly I didn't know we are gonna last this long.. I thought we'd be done in months.. fortunately and unfortunately I started liking him.. I love this guy so much I could do anything, as in anything to make him happy

It's been 2 years now nd I can't point to one thing he has ever bought me.. fine he's broke but he doesn't even try at all. He hasn't spent up to 5000 on me since we've been together... I've even spent more than that on him...
I give him when he's really broke at times, I pay the bills when we logde in an hotel..

Okay I realised what I got into already. I decided not to mind.. I'm a student nd he's a student too. I felt I shouldn't bother him financially.. this boy is so rude.. he talks anyhow to me.. he insults me at will.. it's really painful..

I cut off a lot of people because of him.. I don't want us having issues because of my friends.. I'm a very reserved person.. i don't like going out nd all.. I love my personal space.. he told me one time that I don't socialize so I decided to actually start making friends again.. he started having issues with me socializing again.. got mad cos I went to a little get together.. got mad because of my new friend.. spoke to me anyhow

This guy doesn't even care.. he'd want to talk when he has issues but I need him he'd start acting up.. just this week I called nd called nd called.. telling him i wanted to see him.. I really needed too.. I had a lot of things on my mind nd I really needed someone to talk to.. this boy didn't see me oh.. I had to go meet one of my lecturers to talk to.. he called me on Thursday nd I told him I don't need to talk to him anymore.. he told me to go Bleep myself nd d lecturer. I cried so much that night

He's always thinking I'm cheating.. to be honest, he's d only one I've ever had sex with.. no other guy has ever had sex with me but him.. there was a time he accused me of fucking my friend.. I swore with a bible that day that it never happened.. he's so bossy nd careless.. he talks anyhow..I'm just tired.. he abuses me emotionally..

I don't know what to do.. I love so much to see him go
Re: Please I Need Help by benzene00: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2018
Two things are involved here

shocked

. Either You are ugly as fvck

Or

YOUR ancestors have used your brain for sacrifice before you were even born
Re: Please I Need Help by donstan18: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2018
You are directly responsible for his actions and attitude towards you.

On no account should a partner be so desperate to his/her partner in a relationship, you obviously made him know that you are so much into him, hence prompting his nagging and bad attitude.

No one on this earth is irreplaceable undecided

Nothing on this earth is irreplaceable except your PRIVATE PART .

I'll advice you to take a break in that relationship and stop turning yourself to a big joke before your fellow student in the name of stupid love.
Re: Please I Need Help by Generalkaycee(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2018
You gat to move on.. Don't look back.
Re: Please I Need Help by kwaso2: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2018
....so what is the help now?
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2018
I understand why you are feeling this way. It's because he was the one who tore your hymen.

I try not to advice students as I feel my sage advice will be too advanced for them.

Leave the guy, face your studies. As simple as that
Re: Please I Need Help by sinaj(f): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2018
this boy is so rude.. he talks anyhow to me.. he insults me at will.. it's really painful..
Why continue with a relationship that brings nothing but pain nd misery to u

(1) (Reply)

Mrmike96 / Fake Social Media Relationship Everything Watch Video Its Crazy / Not Your Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.