Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

The Daptchi Girls Kidnap Wasn't Stage Managed. (this Is Why) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Daptchi Girls Kidnap Wasn't Stage Managed. (this Is Why) (514 Views)

Police Arresting Parents In Yobe Daptchi For Attacking Governor's Convoy / Mama Taraba Threatens To Expose El-rufai Role In Chibok Girls’ Kidnap Saga / Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Daptchi Girls Kidnap Wasn't Stage Managed. (this Is Why) by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2018
The Daptchi girls kidnap wasn't stage managed

The same costly mistake Jonathan made is what many are still making.

It was difficult to believe (from his perspective) that Boko Haram just came and carted away hundreds of girls from Chibok.

He probably thought, "No na, with all the military formations and daylight observance from locales? Those people are just playing politics".

Little did he know.

I wasn't one to call it staged then neither am I one now.

The kidnap of these Daptchi girls proves above all else that Buhari and those Northern elders are in close communication with Boko Haram if anything, and that monies were paid for the release of those girls.

That alone logically explains the "rescue" of the girls.

I read (from eye witness report) that when Boko Haram came to drop the girls, the villages first ran away. Then when they noticed that Boko Haram came "in peace", they came back hailing them.

Now, that says a lot about the average Northerner's complicity for political gains even if they may not benefit directly. This was my theory months ago, and it was just proved.

Boko Haram reportedly said, "five girls died", and the remaining one still left unreturned is a Christian.

Now, you can't stage manage death.

The girl is probably dead because her parents have come out in the open visibly bereaved and disillusioned, probably paid off to keep quiet.

No one knows the limit an average Government will go to prove its point - especially if sinister.

This is not the time to doubt the veracity of the Government's "claims", but to calmly introspect on how things happened the way they happened - the process.
Re: The Daptchi Girls Kidnap Wasn't Stage Managed. (this Is Why) by bjayx: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2018
U don't need a reason to convince me...
I know say na just business
Re: The Daptchi Girls Kidnap Wasn't Stage Managed. (this Is Why) by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2018
bjayx:
U don't need a reason to convince me...
I know say na just business
Tell that to the parents of the remaining girl in captivity.
Re: The Daptchi Girls Kidnap Wasn't Stage Managed. (this Is Why) by Firefire(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2018
Useless post, fraudulent GONMENT.

(1) (Reply)

We Apologise For Our Past Mistakes,’ PDP Begs Nigerians / Nigerian Senator Salary Calculator: How Do You Compare? / Mark Behind My Successes - Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.