Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

Mark Behind My Successes - Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Behind My Successes - Ekweremadu (533 Views)

Zamfara PDP Hails Buhari Over Successes Against Banditry, Others In Zamfara / "Nothing In APC To Attract Ekweremadu" - PDP Says / Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dino Melaye In Calabar For Southeastern Senators Retreat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Behind My Successes - Ekweremadu by zakim(m): 5:25am On Apr 10, 2018
The Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, has attributed his successes to Senator David Mark. Ekweremadu stated this at the weekend during the 70th birthday celebration of the former Senate President in Otukpo. He posited that Mark’s era as head of the red chamber left an indelible mark on Nigeria’s democracy.

“I attribute all my successes to God and David Mark. David taught me two things that l can’t forget; how to play golf and pilot helicopter, but l failed all because he gave me too much jobs to do,” he said.

Ekweremadu further explained that he did well in the things learnt from Mark except golfing that he never had the time to learn properly and piloting a helicopter which he attempted but landed in a cassava plantation. He lauded Mark for helping him through all his tribulations and successes in his political journey, maintaining that his rare qualities brought political stability to the National Assembly; especially constitutional amendment, electoral reforms and the doctrine of necessity.

“Mark became a better solution to Nigeria’s problem between 2007 and 2011. I urge him to continue in his belief and trust in God,” Ekweremadu added.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/mark-behind-my-successes-ekweremadu.html

Re: Mark Behind My Successes - Ekweremadu by xreal: 5:28am On Apr 10, 2018
So helicopter has become a toy.

Thank God it was a cassava plantation and not the Red Sea or Bermuda Triangle.

Re: Mark Behind My Successes - Ekweremadu by Ejorchris: 5:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Ike the great man.

1 Like

Re: Mark Behind My Successes - Ekweremadu by bjayx: 5:31am On Apr 10, 2018
I see
Re: Mark Behind My Successes - Ekweremadu by orisa37: 5:39am On Apr 10, 2018
Thanks for the Acknowledgement. You are less selfish than an average Ibo man.
Re: Mark Behind My Successes - Ekweremadu by aluko1980(m): 5:47am On Apr 10, 2018
Mark Nigeria best senate president since 1999

2 Likes

Re: Mark Behind My Successes - Ekweremadu by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 10, 2018
orisa37:
Thanks for the Acknowledgement. You are less selfish than an average Ibo man.

look at you. stereotyping a whole tribe. shame on you and your education.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Behind My Successes - Ekweremadu by Ahmed0336(m): 6:16am On Apr 10, 2018
aluko1980:
Mark Nigeria best senate president since 1999

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian States Ranked According To The Margin Of Win In Presidential Elections / The Moment Gov. Ganduje Inspects Youth Empowerment Items (picture) / Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Evans, Cries Inside Court, Alleges Maltreatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.