Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,508 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Any Cure To Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Cure To Pimples (2035 Views)

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / Cure To Pimples / Hard Curly Hair And Shaving Bumps! Any Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Cure To Pimples by seyemon2: 4:43pm On May 04, 2010
I have tried many recommended products,still my face still looks bad,you need to see my face,can anyone tell me what I can do to get rid of pimples
Re: Any Cure To Pimples by shinaf: 5:10pm On May 04, 2010
You stop eating fat+oil.use orange to wash ur face.or cal me on ex cool 07065492238
Re: Any Cure To Pimples by lareine(f): 6:31pm On May 04, 2010
Just keep your face clean always. By that I mean wash your face at least thrice a day with preferably an antiseptic soap.
Do not scrub face as this worsens the pimples. Use a face towel in place of sponge.
As much as u can, do not pick them.
The above will help u look better but note that pimples has no cure! Good luck!
Re: Any Cure To Pimples by wwwmom2010: 12:14pm On May 05, 2010
you could call or send a text to 07040219362 for a natural based product that will definitely help with your facial issues.
Re: Any Cure To Pimples by Tolutung(m): 12:35pm On May 05, 2010
Cool guy, pls dont be discouragd. 'bi ina o tan laso, eje o tan ni ekanna' keep exploring. It may be d foundation of ur riches if u ar optimistic. I used dettol skin care to wash my face twice daily and apply lime orange/ osan wewe i mean d unripe one after washing. Also it cures my after shave cuts and swels
Re: Any Cure To Pimples by MalcolmXXX: 4:50pm On May 13, 2010
Pimples, also commonly known as acne [/b]in the western world, is the world's commonest skin problem and the most embarrassing. It is caused by germs blocking the pathway of sebum, an oily substance produced by sebaceous glands for skin protection, and this blockage ultimately leads to varying forms of pimples -  blackheads, whiteheads, papules, dark spots on the face and other parts of the body. People with oily skin type are naturally the largest number of pimples sufferers.

[b]But the good news is that there is a permanent cure, in fact, an instant herbal cure within 3 days
- see precise details at http://www.acnecurepower.com
You will forever be glad you did!
Re: Any Cure To Pimples by nwangap(f): 5:04pm On May 13, 2010
i had that same problem with my face until a friend introduced a body and face cream. i noticed as i was using the cream my face began to clear and today nobody will believe i once had such terrible pimples. the name of the cream is CHARISMA SKIN GLOW and you should use Dove exfoliating soap. this cream u must use only in the night. its a little expensive but its worth it.
Re: Any Cure To Pimples by davou4eva(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
Wash ur face regularly with toilet soap, always go out with clean handkerchief to wipe ur oily face as much as you can, drink enough water possibly first thing in the morning, eat enough fruits, watch wat you eat, go hunger strike atimes and i assured you their will be some difference cos it works for me.
Re: Any Cure To Pimples by Olasonherbal: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pimples technically called Acne vulgaris is the most common type of acne cause mostly by five main factors: excess sebum (oil) , hormones, dead cells, Propionibacterium acnes ( a bacteria that causes acne lives on the skin) and inflammatory response. Acne emergies from a point which requires 2_3 weeks to take a defined form of pimples. This process happens deep under your skin. Pores are little holes present on your skin. These pores are actually air follicles containing very fine hair. Each hair follicle is connected to a sebaceous gland. The sebaceous gland produces an oily substance called sebum. Sebum helps in keeping the skin soft. This sebum reduces the surface of the skin through the hair follicle. The hair follicle is lined cells called keratinocytes. Now , during puberty, a hormone present both in males and females increases. This sebum hair and keratinocytes fill and plug the hair follicle. Plugging of the follicle is the earliest sign of acne . Because the follicle is plugged, sebum can not reach the surface of the skin . This means that the follicles is filled with oil ( sebum) and cells ( keratinocytes) . A mixture of both these causes Propionibacterium acnes on the skin to grow in the plugged follicle. This bacteria in the plugged follicle, induces the white blood cells to attack it. When the white blood cell attacks, they cause the skin to inflame (swell) which is referred to as pimples or acne. In due course of time, the wall of the hair follicle break down spilling everything that is sebum, dead cell and bacteria on the nearby skin.
Click http://olasonherbal.com.ng/acne-causes-treatment/ to read more from our blog.

Natural cure of Acne

We have formulated an effective natural solution for pimples , it consist of a herbal antimicrobial soap to treat the bacterial infection and a herbal facial powder which work mainly by absorbing the oil on your face and open up your pores. It is so effective that you will start having noticeable improvement within seven days of application.

ORDER NOW, CALL: 07035516260, WHATSAP: 08059818668.

Re: Any Cure To Pimples by Tocheagle(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2017

Re: Any Cure To Pimples by johnsmitthen: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Stop using cosmetics, go natural and use turmeric and aloe vera.

(1) (Reply)

Diffrence between A Fake Milk And Original Milk Spark Arguments Among Nigerians / The Cure To Covid-19 Is Here Confirmed / COVID-19: 170 New Cases, 2558 Total Confirmed, 400 Total Discharged, 87 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.