Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,058 members, 7,859,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Desperate Dino Melaye Flees Nigeria, Warns Saraki To Fight For Him Or Risk Being - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desperate Dino Melaye Flees Nigeria, Warns Saraki To Fight For Him Or Risk Being (4099 Views)

Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) / Pay Omo-agege His Entitlements Or Appear In Court, Judge Warns Saraki / MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperate Dino Melaye Flees Nigeria, Warns Saraki To Fight For Him Or Risk Being by darelar(m): 12:30am On Mar 25, 2018
nwabobo:

Is it the Dino that was at Dangote's daughter's wedding today or another Dino?

How long does it take someone to board a flight?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desperate Dino Melaye Flees Nigeria, Warns Saraki To Fight For Him Or Risk Being by Blue3k(m): 5:05am On Mar 25, 2018
3 ring circus acts we call politicians. How does the Senate presidents legal pay distract from your issues. I hope he releases the black mail so all the rats get exterminated together. Anyway if the clown fled the country make sure to freeze his salary. If he doesn't return in x amount of time his seat should be forfeited. What kind if job allows for unexcused absences.

A source said he overheard Mr. Melaye warning, during a phone conversation, that should he not get the support of the Senate President and the Senate, he would go public with how much has been spent to keep Mr. Saraki in office.

On Saturday afternoon, said sources, some senators met at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Abuja to discuss the threat issued by Mr. Melaye should he not get their support. Sources close to the meeting disclosed that his threat is considered by the senators to carry an enormous potential for embarrassing the leadership of the Senate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperate Dino Melaye Flees Nigeria, Warns Saraki To Fight For Him Or Risk Being by CharleyBright(m): 5:16am On Mar 25, 2018
I do not fancy Dino Melaye and his bravado, but if this story is true, then Nigerians need to be very worried by the way the present govt is trying to clamp down on opposition and gag the press, all in the bid to stay in power. Let us be reminded that , in any country members of the opposition are mainly those in the Senate. And with the way opposition in the senate are being hounded, if the govt succeeds and per adventure wins 2019, this govt will compel its loyalists to amend the constitution to allow for a third term. And there won't be a Dino Melaye and his likes no oppose that. God help Nigeria.
Re: Desperate Dino Melaye Flees Nigeria, Warns Saraki To Fight For Him Or Risk Being by GavelSlam: 5:32am On Mar 25, 2018
darelar:

How long does it take someone to board a flight?

4 days for wailers.

1 Like

Re: Desperate Dino Melaye Flees Nigeria, Warns Saraki To Fight For Him Or Risk Being by GavelSlam: 5:38am On Mar 25, 2018
CharleyBright:
I do not fancy Dino Melaye and his bravado, but
if this story is true, then Nigerians need to be
very worried by the way the present govt is
trying to clamp down on opposition and gag the
press, all in the bid to stay in power.
Let us be reminded that , in any country
members of the opposition are mainly those in
the Senate. And with the way opposition in the
senate are being hounded, if the govt succeeds
and per adventure wins 2019, this govt will
compel its loyalists to amend the constitution to
allow for a third term. And there won't be a Dino
Melaye and his likes no oppose that.
God help Nigeria.

Stop bringing God's name to this your drug-fueled paranoia.

Who has asked for even 2nd term that you are crying over a 3rd term?

Even the PDP filled Senate of Ghana must go came under Obasanjo resisted a 3rd term so stop your hallucination and face the issue.

Dino has apart from the democratic case of recall, the criminal charge of arming political thugs, a much greater problem for him. Reason he skipped town.

Let him come back home.

1 Like

Re: Desperate Dino Melaye Flees Nigeria, Warns Saraki To Fight For Him Or Risk Being by CharleyBright(m): 6:10am On Mar 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

Stop bringing God's name to this your drug-fueled paranoia.

Who has asked for even 2nd term that you are crying over a 3rd term?

Even the PDP filled Senate of Ghana must go came under Obasanjo resisted a 3rd term so stop your hallucination and face the issue.

Dino has apart from the democratic case of recall, the criminal charge of arming political thugs, a much greater problem for him. Reason he skipped town.

Let him come back home.

My dear APC / Buhari spokesman, in case you forget, my comment wasnt speaking for Dino Melaye, I spoke for the interest of the country which you are any of the Buhari supporters don't care about so long as APC withholds power by hook or crook.
For you, APC govt can clamp down opposition and press, as well as sink the country ( you don't care) so long as they retain power.
By the way, did I hear you say Buhari isn't seeking for 2nd term??
Now you speak like the party you represent. Well, no doubt, It is your Trademark... from top to bottom, from those at the Top of the govt to the supporting foot soldiers.
Bunch of prolific lairs.

And just so you may know, I am not a PDP supporter ( so try to castigate me from that angle). I
I don't give a damn about APC or PDP. I don't want APC or PDP to ever come back to power. Both are same. Two of a kind that don't mean well for this country.
Re: Desperate Dino Melaye Flees Nigeria, Warns Saraki To Fight For Him Or Risk Being by GavelSlam: 6:19am On Mar 25, 2018
CharleyBright:

My dear APC / Buhari spokesman, in case you forget, my comment wasnt speaking for Dino Melaye, I spoke for the interest of the country which you are any of the Buhari supporters don't care about so long as APC withholds power by hook or crook.
For you, APC govt can clamp down opposition and press, as well as sink the country ( you don't care) so long as they retain power.
By the way, did I hear you say Buhari isn't seeking for 2nd term??
Now you speak like the party you represent. Well, no doubt, It is your Trademark... from top to bottom, from those at the Top of the govt to the supporting foot soldiers.
Bunch of prolific lairs.

And just so you may know, I am not a PDP supporter ( so try to castigate me from that angle). I
I don't give a damn about APC or PDP. I don't want APC or PDP to ever come back to power. Both are same. Two of a kind that don't mean well for this country.

I don't care about whatever party you support.

You people would claim Islamization today yet you would vote another Muslim.

You would claim Fulani tomorrow yet you would vote another Fulani.

Dino has charges against him and he must clear himself.

Dino is also being recalled in his state, as difficult as it is, in his own constituency, he's being challenged and here you are talking about 3rd term. Are you on some cheap drugs?

1 Like

Re: Desperate Dino Melaye Flees Nigeria, Warns Saraki To Fight For Him Or Risk Being by CharleyBright(m): 6:32am On Mar 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

I don't care about whatever party you support.

You people would claim Islamization today yet you would vote another Muslim.

You would claim Fulani tomorrow yet you would vote another Fulani.

Dino has charges against him and he must clear himself.

Dino is also being recalled in his state, as difficult as it is, in his own constituency, he's being challenged and here you are talking about 3rd term. Are you on some cheap drugs?

While I wouldnt want to join issues with an APC riff - raff like you, but I would like you to clarify what you said about Buhari not seeking for 2nd term?
Do you really believe yourself when you said that??
I think most you these small- small kobo- kobo APC goons stand for nothing and fall for anything.
When they employed you as social media goons, didn't they teach you how to argue your case for the govt well?
You just attack anyone that have contrary views to your warped and silly govt agenda.
Imagine you bringing religion and ethnicity to the issue. The very areas that your APC govt has so defiled.
Do I look like PDP supporter to you?
Silly rat like you.
Re: Desperate Dino Melaye Flees Nigeria, Warns Saraki To Fight For Him Or Risk Being by GavelSlam: 6:49am On Mar 25, 2018
CharleyBright:

While I wouldnt want to join issues with an APC riff - raff like you, but I would like you to clarify what you said about Buhari not seeking for 2nd term?
Do you really believe yourself when you said that??
I think most you these small- small kobo- kobo APC goons stand for nothing and fall for anything.
When they employed you as social media goons, didn't they teach you how to argue your case for the govt well?
You just attack anyone that have contrary views to your warped and silly govt agenda.
Imagine you bringing religion and ethnicity to the issue. The very areas that your APC govt has so defiled.
Do I look like PDP supporter to you?
Silly rat like you.

I'm not as jobless as you are.

Stop deviating from the initial matter.

You have spoken about a 3rd term when the person that you refer to has not even declared intention for a 2nd.

You lot are really despicable. Once you've been put on your place the next thing is to label such a person as BMC or something similar.

Airhead.
Re: Desperate Dino Melaye Flees Nigeria, Warns Saraki To Fight For Him Or Risk Being by Concasty676: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2018
So the love story between Dino Melaye and Gov. Yahaya Bello has resulted in His exile? But wait o, I thought they are both in the same political mess (APC)? This one APC members are quarrelling like children, and uncle Saraki is being called upon to play big brother, there is fire on the mountain o! Well by 2019, we shall see.......

As for me,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES / Picture Of The Day. Wike And Brown Envelope. / Nigeria’s Oil Output Recovers After March Dip, Says OPEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.