Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page (14269 Views)

Nigeria’s Space Program (NASRDA) & And Spacex Starships / SpaceX Flew Over Nigeria On Way To Space Station – Hadi Sirika (Video) / SpaceX Launch: NASA Astronauts Make History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2018
Rubbish! Trump's vote has always been planned, American votes don't count, US Electoral College is made up of 538 electors and just 270 electoral votes is required to elect the President, America doesn't practice democracy, neither does Britain, we have been sold a sham! The queen is still the head of commonwealth states,

Donald Trump is not stepping on any toes, it's all a game, they are all Freemasons, from Trump to Obama to Tesla to Mark, all CIA operatives on the world stage. Don't get carried away, facebook has probably played it's role OR AI is going to be allowed to take over algorithm which has always been the plan all along,

TolaTosin:
. Bros don't be carried away by all these

There is more to this ...

This is not the first time, Facebook is being used as a sign in tool for voting in US

As we speak, there is no evidence to prove that Trump campaign team contacted any US citizen using their Facebook details to vote for trump.

If you have followed US and her politics, you will know that Trump emergence is purely the Will of God.

It is still very difficult to explain how he won and these gangs are looking for an explanation.

They claimed that when anyone votes for Trump, Trump's Team will contact him and use him as an influencer to reach his friends to vote for Trump.

But as I speak there is no evidence.

Secondly, was Trump campaign team the one managing elections?

Trump is stepping on lots of toes and altering wicked plans they had for this season and these gangs will do anything to make sure Trump does not win next elections and are ready to take anyone down with the storm, Facebook is now the sacrificial lamb.

There is more to this bro ...
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by GavelSlam: 10:08am On Mar 25, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
[i][/i]

abokii shatap
who dash almajiri education?
you think posting on nairaland makes you educated grin

as for financial status
we know that gworo is a profitable business but
chewing it is what i don't support.

abokii no sabi do facebook because it's haram grin

Buhari is a terrorist

Illiterate.
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by MrgudK(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2018
Wat is my consign [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by Bundaweber: 10:38am On Mar 25, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Rubbish! Trump's vote has always been planned, American votes don't count, US Electoral College is made up of 538 electors and just 270 electoral votes is required to elect the President, America doesn't practice democracy, neither does Britain, we have been sold a sham! The queen is still the head of commonwealth states,

Donald Trump is not stepping on any toes, it's all a game, they are all Freemasons, from Trump to Obama to Tesla to Mark, all CIA operatives on the world stage. Don't get carried away, facebook has probably played it's role OR AI is going to be allowed to take over algorithm which has always been the plan all along,

one thing I support from ur write up is that america does not practice democracy. its too true how can 538 votes determine the presidency when the country's population is more than that. they say majority carries the day in democracy but how can someone who won majority of the votes lose out. It seems democracy is a sham.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by Vicvalentine: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2018
Something very Very Big is Coming.

Pay attention to Details .
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by philfearon(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
Deyemzy:

This Elon Musk is gullible sha. See as the guy chop whyning grin
He is not o. He just took a shot at Zuckerberg with that?!!!

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by mbagideon(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
It's a new week *I'M NOW BUYING ALL iTunes Gift Card at Good rate �!*
Paste me all your cards for instant payment into your bank account
I buy Australian, US , Uk ,Canada cards etc except Mexico
Amazon � 10$-500$
ITunes�10$-100$
Walmart�10$-500$ 
You get paid in 10mins!!!
Please don't give me USED card!!!
Call/Whatsapp ‭+2348161567163
God bless us all ��
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by stevecantrell: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
zuck is a CIA houseboy....
it really wasnt up to him.
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by GenbIoodykiller: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
[s]
GavelSlam:

Illiterate.
[/s]
gworo seller grin
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
KOPT33:

There is more to it: like what? I'd definitely love to hear your insights about this. I also wonder if you are the type that writes just for writing sake.
. OK explain how Facebook details helped Trump win election
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by GavelSlam: 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
gworo seller grin

You for kuku call me money changer .
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by boujeeassnigga(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
OFFICER; were you going fast son? ME; yes sir, shii its that autopilot on the Tesla
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by GenbIoodykiller: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
[s]
GavelSlam:

You for kuku call me money changer .
[/s]
nope you're a gworo eater
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by GavelSlam: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
nope you're a gworo eater

Loser.

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by GenbIoodykiller: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
[s]
GavelSlam:

Loser.

[/s]
uncircumcised gworo chewing abokii
Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by GavelSlam: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
uncircumcised gworo chewing abokii

Poverty stricken, haggard looking , paid-per-post airhead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page by GenbIoodykiller: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
[s]
GavelSlam:

Poverty stricken, haggard looking , paid-per-post airhead.
[/s]
gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Design And Build Of A Pure Sine Wave Inverter / Whatsapp, BBM For PC Download, Whatsapp For Computer (windows 7/8/vista/xp) / Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.