Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma (1096 Views)

T.Y Danjuma Worth $1.2bn, Owns International Hotels – Bloomberg / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) / "Nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma by Elbinawi: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
'NIGERIA ARMY AIDES TERRORIST IN THE COUNTRY." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma

Elderstates man and former chief of Army staff, minister of Defense, business mogul and philanthropist Gen. Theophilus Danjuma says the Nigeria Army is no more neutral in the fight against terror in the country.

General Danjuma stated this Saturday afternoon at the maiden convocation ceremony of Taraba state Universityin Jalingo.

The General said it is regrettable that the Nigeria Army is no more neural in the fight against terrorism in the country. He said "The Army collude, aide and provide shield to terrorist activities".

He called on Nigerians to rise for the protection of their country "If we're to depend on the Nigeria Army for protection, we will all die one by one" the Retired Army General stated.

Danjuma who was awarded with an Honorary Doctorate Degree at the institute, donated the sum of One Hundred Million Naira to Taraba state University to aid in the construction of a sports complex.

Re: 'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma by tashashiel(f): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: 'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma by stefanweeks: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Na today?

Na only python dem fit dance and smile like crocodiles

Next please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma by juanjo2: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Gen Danjuma so u are even aware of it my question now is what have u guys done about it
before I keep asking Naija which way, but now it is obvious that their is no single way at all

1 Like

Re: 'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma by 4kDdullard: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
A terrorist government currently ruling Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma by BankeSmalls(f): 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
It's getting more interesting every minute grin

1 Like

Re: 'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma by stefanweeks: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
tashashiel:

Excuse me

If u r in Nigeria

I will like to meet you.
Re: 'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma by HiddenShadow: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nigerians should wake up and protect themselves.

The National Army no longer exist again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma by neezar: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
stefanweeks:

Excuse me

If u r in Nigeria

I will like to meet you.
It's like u don't know that most female monikers are actually men handling those accounts

2 Likes

Re: 'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma by Ojiofor: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
They were not neutral in 1966 and have never been,just that what goes around comes around Gen Danjuma.

3 Likes

Re: 'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma by fergie001: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
Even you,T.Y.Danjuma can make this hypocritical statement?

Please do not let us regurgitate history Sir....

You were Minister of Defence when Zaki Biam happened?

How far Ironsi?

Your likes have the ears of Buhari,so do sth and do not cry away like the rest of us,your ilks,u,Buhari and co reduced it to this level.

1 Like

Re: 'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma by stefanweeks: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
neezar:

It's like u don't know that most female monikers are actually men handling those accounts

And you don't know that most male monikers are actually ladies handling those accounts

Re: 'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma by neezar: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
stefanweeks:

And you don't know that most male monikers are actually ladies handling those accounts
lol...continue oga

hope u won't open a thread about how u were scammed cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma by stefanweeks: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
neezar:

lol...continue oga

hope u won't open a thread about how u were scammed cheesy cheesy

I will open one about you being a busy body

Keep quiet and learn
Re: 'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma by neezar: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
stefanweeks:

I will open one about you being a busy body

Keep quiet and learn
lol...I am learning everyday sa

Goodluck cheesy cheesy
Re: 'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma by Sctests: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
HiddenShadow:
Nigerians should wake up and protect themselves.

The National Army no longer exist again.

Have the army ever been neutral since after the war when the rest if nigeria apart from the East help them solidify their dominance?

It has always been a fulani muslim army since 1970, there is even an Islamic inscription on the Army logo of a so-called 'secular' country, why the likes of danjuma are crying today is beyond me?

1 Like

Re: 'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma by stefanweeks: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
neezar:

lol...I am learning everyday sa

Goodluck cheesy cheesy

That's my boy

Relax let me do my thing.

Re: 'nigeria Army Aides Terrorist In The Country." ~ Gen. T. Y. Danjuma by Mynd44: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2018

(1)

KogiWest: Why Would Inec Release Our Bvn To Anyone Without Our Authorisation? / BREAKING: Giwa Continues As NFF President After Pinnick's Sack / Fayose Vs Dino Melaye Vs Olisa Metuh:who Rocks The Neck Collar Best?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.