Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) (82257 Views)

Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) / Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Controls Traffic Under The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Sanromeo(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2019
This photo of security aides to the Speaker, House of Representatives, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, running after his car inside rain has been making rounds. The photo was taken on his recent visit to Lagos State on Saturday 22nd June, 2019.

What do you think?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by donsola(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2019
It's their job.

456 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2019
Mercedes Benz is a god

You can feel its spirit when it stands.

364 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by youghs: 10:41am On Jun 23, 2019
That's what they signed up for

245 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Rednaxelot: 10:44am On Jun 23, 2019
There is a reward for that at the ending of the month

269 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Adonko(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2019
Do you know how much they are making couple with the free food, drinks, and constant traveling.. Abeg make dem stat rain forever sef ..Na dia hustle.

352 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2019
The picture is dope. The aides are basically doing their job. It's called flanking. Hustle ooo so that they can do something like this for you. ✌️

435 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2019
Africans!

You can't even purchase motorbikes for your aids if they must follow you everywhere, like they do in the civilized world?

It's lack of employment that caused this. We know those guys aren't enjoying that job.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by helinues: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2019
That's part of their jobs.

Number 4th citizens

To be sincere that was a nice shot

195 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Ultimatezlant: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2019
Omo you think this is worst, I was shocked when I heard a DSS agent lost his life while trying to safe his governor from a falling steel in a function.

An ex DSS agent told me a DSS official is expected to sacrifice his life for his benefactor in an emergency or will be queried

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by NOC1(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2019
That's how they do it in every country, What about that short man in North Korea they will flank the car for over 5 minutes and the car is speeding.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by michlins(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2019
Nnaabros:
Africans!

It's lack of employment that caused this. We know those guys aren't enjoying that job.
shut up Oga. It's their job. They will flank the car so far it's not travelling fast. Even people flanking the USA President, see it as an honor and privilege

220 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by starbuck(f): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2019
Unemployment oooooo

I can even lay under car so long the money is coming

8 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2019
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2019
The speaker came to Lagos to collect ministerial lists from tinubu.This legislative leadership will amass wealth for godfathers.

9 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 23, 2019
donsola:
It's their job.
when the dss personnel get home they will tell their wives and friends that.
"We dey run follow that useless speaker inside rain.He no even pity us and park inside one garage so that make rain no stain our suits and shoes.The man dey heartless.

20 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by obadee4you(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Omo you think this is worst, I was shocked when I heard a DSS agent lost his life while trying to safe his governor from a falling steel in a function.

An ex DSS agent told me a DSS official is expected to sacrifice his life for his benefactor in an emergency or will be queried
.... You are very right.. Your last paragraph nailed it....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
I thought the Vehicle is Bullet Proof does it need to be Body Proof too.....

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by MKULTRA: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
How are this security aides selected?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Skengman: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
uruba23:
I thought the Vehicle is Bullet Proof does it need to be Body Proof too.....
grin grin I tire o

20 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
donsola:
It's their job.

Simple!

No sentiments!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by jonsnow12(m): 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
[quote author=helinues post=79595624]That's part of their jobs.

Number 4th citizens

To be honest, that was a nice shot
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Chubhie: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nothing tactical nor professional about that flanking. The weather basally exposes how unprepared they are. No plan B, No anticipation. Gbaja has shown how detached he will be going forward. No empathy for even his trusted men. How many nuclear warhead codes does he know that hes anticipating snipers to take him out?

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by RedAlert08(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
The picture is dope. The aides are basically doing their job. It's called flanking. Hustle ooo so that they can do something like this for you. ✌️
Ure a DSS operative?
I'm one

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Realonekingsley(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
They are doing their job.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Eaya!!!
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Kureh(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nothing bad in it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Breaks Down In Tears As Thugs Attack Polling Unit In Eti-osa / Ali Nuhu: Hausa Guy Making Waves In Nollywood (igbo) Movies / Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.