Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? (3869 Views)

Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? / What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? / Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by toyboy1(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2010
I have observed over time that I do close my eyes while kissing. Even when I get so conscious of that fact and try to keep my eye lids open during the next kissing session, I inadvently end up closing them unintentionally.
Does this happen to every one?
what could be the cause? grin
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by Pweety4me(f): 5:45pm On May 04, 2010
Plse use d search button b4 creating a topic~
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by Areaboy2(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2010
there isnt much to look at, dont you reckon?

besides you can imagine you're kissing someone else  tongue
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by Bluemoon1(f): 6:40pm On May 04, 2010
It's not everybody,
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by titanic2(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2010
it is just because people feel shy of may be because of the emotion or mood the person is if it is done everyday it will be no big deal kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by deevick246(m): 8:28pm On May 04, 2010
Yeah some people do close their eyes unconsciously while kissing,like l do the same too.The reason it cos kissing as an unexplainable heavenly feeling that runs thro the veins,so the eyes go closed to keep the concentration intact.
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by Ifebazz(m): 11:07pm On May 04, 2010
Kissing at times can more connecting dan intimacy proper, so apart frm not wantin specs (hair) in ur eyes, u'd def want de memoirs 4 keeps.
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by Cute500(f): 11:57pm On May 04, 2010
titanic2:

it is just because people feel shy of may be because of the emotion or mood the person is if it is done everyday it will be no big deal kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

errm excuse me, r u sayin if u start kissin ur partner everyday,then u will start opening ur eyes and ur partner will open their own eyes too? That will be abit creepy for both partners to have their eyes wide opened while kissin lipsrsealed
Look at couples that have been married for 30years and wen they kiss they still close their eyes. I think a kiss is not a task or a duty,its more of sumtin dat comes from the heart and wen u both close ur eyes, den its more like both of u are lost in ur own little world,
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by toyboy1(m): 12:04am On May 05, 2010
deevick246:

Yeah some people do close their eyes unconsciously while kissing,like l do the same too.The reason it cos kissing as an unexplainable heavenly feeling that runs thro the veins,so the eyes go closed to keep the concentration intact.

more like a satisfactory explanation, i have always believed deres a force behind it
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by oubi: 12:06am On May 05, 2010
the most enjoyable things of life are unseen.
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by kieryn(f): 2:15am On May 05, 2010
Why do you close your eyes when you sneeze?
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by Osama10(m): 2:34am On May 05, 2010
I think its an involuntary action.
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by Ifebazz(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2010
It's a sign of mistrust 4 da eyes 2 be open while kissin.

kieryn:

Why do you close your eyes when you sneeze?

Sneezer, try smiling while 'poopin' a biggggg lump frm ya anus den u'd kw why.
U nor go high sch, u can't defrenciate a reflex action frm intimacy action abi?

@Osama10. Thnks dude. Could in anyway be related 2 Frank?
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by sashaa(f): 8:25pm On May 05, 2010
deevick246:

ahem! now i do feel like kissing
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by toyboy1(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2010
How is it a sign of mistrust to open your eyes while kissing, ifebazz?
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by MaiSuya(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2010
It has nothing to do with involuntary action; I have no problem keeping my eyes open, its just that the face of my partner appears blurred and rather awkward at such proximity, so I prefer shutting my eyes.
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by 190: 3:41pm On May 06, 2010
cos we dont want to see spittle~ tongue
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by Odunnu: 4:00pm On May 06, 2010
I'l need to kiss to knw if I close my eyes.Any clean mouth available?
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by daduke2k(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2010
*rushes 2 her side* can i?
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 06, 2010
for concentration i guess, or else u'll ave ur eyes roving abt d place
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by sashaa(f): 5:22pm On May 06, 2010
Mai Suya:

It has nothing to do with involuntary action; I have no problem keeping my eyes open, its just that the face of my partner appears blurred and rather awkward at such proximity, so I prefer shutting my eyes.
Exactly!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? by sashaa(f): 5:22pm On May 06, 2010
Mai Suya:

Exactly!![color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Tell Someone That You LOVE Him/her? / She Easily Get Angry!!! / Swagga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.