Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" (21967 Views)

Achike Udenwa Is Worst Imo Governor — Rochas Okorocha / 2019: Remain In Abuja, You’ll Be Stoned – Okorocha Warns Udenwa / Okorocha Builds Duplexes For Mbakwe, Enwerem, Udenwa, Ohakim (Ex Imo Governors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by BankeSmalls(f): 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
flokii:

cc: Igbodefender

You see why you guys are in trouble? Serious one o grin

You want someone to frame for corruption like Jonathan? Igbo man should rule the land of the rising sun.

3 Likes

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Ojiofor: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
flokii:

Even if an Igbo man runs for presidency under APC and an Hausa/Fulani eg. Atiku under PDP..

Majority of Igbos will opt for the Hausa/ Fulani in PDP over the Igbo APC candidate grin

Hope you see why APC won't take that risk?

We shall vote for a candidate we believe will be fair to every Nigerian irrespective of region or party.

2 Likes

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
igbodefender:

Stop thinking negative. Let me recommend a book for you: The Power Of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale.

Forget about book. This is reality.
Forget about igbo presidency.
It's the same bait the north used to fool Azikiwe into serving them as serfs but never got it.

1 Like

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
flokii:

You see why you guys are in trouble? Serious one o grin
grin Persuation requires patience and understanding.
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ojiofor:

Igbo presidency won't solve Igbo marginalization but restructuring will take care of it.
For example, Gen Ihejirika was the head of the Army few years ago but today Ndigbo are back to square one and whatever advantage have been reversed by the current administration.Above all Buhari can never be the one to hand over power to Igbo man.It's simply impossible.Majority of Ndigbo knows it except few dreamers like yourself.

Gbam ! Scud missile.

6 Likes

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by flokii: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

You want someone to frame for corruption like Jonathan? Igbo man should rule the land of the rising sun.

There is no land of any rising sun.. Nigeria is your only saving grace.

Your prayer should be like that of Zik, that Nigeria should remain one else your people will face hell.

Remove FG allocations coupled with your landlocked status, omo you guys are done for.

4 Likes

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Gbam ! Scud missile.
What's scud about that 'missile'? We need to be able to say in 2023; " Igbos are the only block that has not produced the president. Only if Buhari wins in 2019 can this be possible.
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by flokii: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
igbodefender:
grin Persuation requires patience and understanding.

Right!

And when the persuasion fails, frustration sets in.
Ojukwu knows better grin
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
igbodefender:
What's scud about that 'missile'? We need to be able to say in 2023; " Igbos are the only block that has not produced the president. Only if Buhari wins in 2019 can this be possible.

I know you are in a trance of some kind.
When you wake up to reality, you will come to your senses.
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by flokii: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ojiofor:

We shall vote for a candidate we believe will be fair to every Nigerian irrespective of region or party.

Another one grin

1 Like

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by BankeSmalls(f): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
flokii:

Your prayer should be like that of Zik, that Nigeria should remain one else your people will face hell.

Remove FG allocations coupled with your landlocked status, omo you guys are done for.

We know how much you love Igbos, that's why you insist they cannot form their own country. grin

The truth is that if Nigeria is sure that the igbos will suffer if they get their country, the country will be divided tomorrow.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
flokii:

Unknown to Bankeysmalls if the South East becomes another country today, he will need to pay through his nose for visa to return to his South West base. But with Nigeria, Igbos have a large internal market of 180 million they can sell to without paying tarrifs.
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
flokii:

Another one grin
He has a point, but he can vote like that after an Igbo man has served in Aso Rock. For 2023, it is Igbo Presidency because other people have had their turn.
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by flokii: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

We know how much you love Igbos, that's why you insist they cannot form their own country. grin

The truth is that if Nigeria is sure that the igbos will suffer if they get their country, the country will be divided tomorrow.

What will happen to Igbos if they leave already played out during civil war..

Igbos then thought they could survive on their own but later realized they could not feed their soldiers comfortably talkless of the entire Igbo population in the East.

I'm sure you've seen the gory pics of Igbo kids and women during the war, with vultures waiting to feed on their carcasses when they die.

As an angellic being that I am, I wouldn't want that to befall you people again. There are some things we don't pray to befall even our enemies.
Igbos can't survive alone. The odds are not in your favour atal
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Ojiofor: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
flokii:

Another one grin

If you like call OkoroAwusa,Ngige,Miss Onochie and Joe Igbokwe na you sabi grin
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ojiofor:

If you like call OkoroAwusa,Ngige,Miss Onochie and Joe Igbokwe na you sabi grin

Igbodefender, Agu N'etche Mba

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by flokii: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
igbodefender:

Unknown to Bankeysmalls if the South East becomes another country today, he will need to pay through his nose for visa to return to his South West base. But with Nigeria, Igbos have a large internal market of 180 million they can sell to without paying tarrifs.

Thank God you know..

The ones we are still doing to test waters in Lagos, Igbos have started complaining grin

Now imagine the way we will tax Igbos should we belong to separate countries. E no go funny.

2 Likes

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by BankeSmalls(f): 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
flokii:

Igbos then thought they could survive on their own but later realized they could not feed their soldiers comfortably talkless of the entire Igbo population in the East.

I'm sure you've seen the gory pics of Igbo kids and women during the war, with vultures waiting to feed on their carcasses when they die.

As an angellic being that I am, I wouldn't want that to befall you people again. There are some things we don't pray to befall even our enemies.

That was the civil war, when families moved far from their homes, leaving yam barns and mature crops in the farm, cash crops and stocked fish and meat to live as refugees in another far part of the region where shooting is not happening.

But

What about a region who in the centre of peacetime, even after producing three presidents are still producing children with stunted growth, lots of IDPS in Oshogbo and Ondo, plus an army of almajirins begging in the north in 2018!

What a shame

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Ojiofor: 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
flokii:

See wicked and twisted logic,people you blockaged both air and border and bombed their cities and farmlands into smithereens how will they be able to feed themselves under such circumstances.
We see what is happening currently NE nigeria that is not even at war with Nigeria talkless of been blockaged by wicked foe like your fathers,now tell me what will happen should they pass through what Biafrans went through and survived.

5 Likes

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by flokii: 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

That was the civil war, when families moved far from their homes, leaving yam barns and mature crops in the farm, cash crops and stocked fish and meat to live as refugees in another far part of the region where shooting is not happening.

But

What about a region who in the centre of peacetime, even after producing three presidents are still producing children with stunted growth, lots of IDPS in Oshogbo and Ondo, plus an army of almajirins begging in the north in 2018!

What a shame

Ok.. I'm done

Bye grin
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by kernel505: 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
igbodefender:

It is not a mirage, but a dream that can come true if Igbos set their house in order.

May your family die like those in Benue! Since you aren't satisfied the blood shed.

We don't need presidency, but good governance.

4 Likes

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
flokii:

Thank God you know..

The ones we are still doing to test water in Lagos, Igbos have started complaining grin

Now imagine the way we will tax Igbos should we belong to separate countries. E no go funny.
Good you are being very honest. Should Nigeria allow Igbos of the South East form another country, they can punish Igbos with several instruments, and we Igbos would not be able to protest that we are being treated like second class citizens, because then we will be foreign visitors. Chai. Ndigbo siri, "were ile guo eze gi onu".
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Ojiofor: 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
igbodefender:

Igbodefender, Agu N'etche Mba

Igbodefender defending Ndigbo from Aduro camp in Holland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by BankeSmalls(f): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
igbodefender:

I think the roles will be reversed, with improved power supply in the land of the rising sun, Innoson can produce cheaper cars that Toyota, Aba boys will produce better clothes and shoes than Italy, Onitsha people will produce more goods and sell worldwide with our cargo exports.

People from the SW and north will be looking for visas for years before being allowed to come and wash plates in hotels at Owerri and Ebonyi states. grin

11 Likes

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by BankeSmalls(f): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
flokii:

Ok.. I'm done

Bye grin

Come back, so I can flog you the more grin

4 Likes

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Iscoflexxman: 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
U Sellout
u dey mind am.

3 Likes

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by 0monnak0da: 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
igbodefender:
Saying that voting for Buhari is the easiest way for the Igbo to produce the president of this country is arrant nonsense. If you like, give Buhari 100 per cent vote, it would not improve your chances of producing the president of this country. These are all gimmicks. The Igbo should vote for a party that believes in restructuring, a party that generally believes in Nigeria’s unity, a party that genuinely believes that every Nigerian is equal, a party that believes that every Nigerian irrespective of where you come from have equal rights. That is what the Igbo should vote for and not be talking about voting for the APC because you want to be president in 2023. That does not hold anywhere and those who are saying it know that they are not serious. Even our brothers who are saying it know that they are not serious. Go and ask our brothers who went to the APC about their fate in the party. They have no place there. They are not usually there when decisions are being taken. They are not consulted when decisions are made no matter how highly placed they may be.

Source:http://sunnewsonline.com/voting-for-buhari-will-not-give-igbo-presidency-ex-gov-udenwa/

Igbodefender's Reaction: They keep speaking against Igbo Presidency 2023, but ask then if they have a better alternative for Ndigbo, and they begin to mention general ideas. shocked Ndigbo need practical solutions not general ideas!

Igbos, anyone who critisizes Igbo Presidency 2023, ask yourself this question: What practical solution have they brought to the table, or is it just criticism without solutions?

Igbo presidency in 3023 is quite realistic to me . I support it
Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
kernel505:

May your family die like those in Benue! Since you aren't satisfied the blood shed.

We don't need presidency, but good governance.

You are so stupid. Who is happy about the bloodshed in Benue? It is the courage and wisdom of the governors that can permanently end such violent crisis irrespective of who is at the centre. slowpoke.

If you were not a slowpoke I would have asked you to go through Igbodefender posts, and you will see how we have campaigned vigorously for #ComercialCattleRanching as the answer to this kind of thing, probably more vigorously than your lazy louty self. Now bugger off

1 Like

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin
0monnak0da:

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by BankeSmalls(f): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
igbodefender:

Good you are being very honest. Should Nigeria allow Igbos of the South East form another country, they can punish Igbos with several instruments, and we Igbos would not be able to protest that we are being treated like second class citizens, because then we will be foreign visitors. Chai. Ndigbo siri, "were ile guo eze gi onu".

With Igbos gone, Lagos will be competing with Ibadan for the highest number of brown roofed buildings in three years. grin

The soul of Lagos, is Igbo spirit of enterprise.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by KingGBsky(m): 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
igbodefender:
Saying that voting for Buhari is the easiest way for the Igbo to produce the president of this country is arrant nonsense. If you like, give Buhari 100 per cent vote, it would not improve your chances of producing the president of this country. These are all gimmicks. The Igbo should vote for a party that believes in restructuring, a party that generally believes in Nigeria’s unity, a party that genuinely believes that every Nigerian is equal, a party that believes that every Nigerian irrespective of where you come from have equal rights. That is what the Igbo should vote for and not be talking about voting for the APC because you want to be president in 2023. That does not hold anywhere and those who are saying it know that they are not serious. Even our brothers who are saying it know that they are not serious. Go and ask our brothers who went to the APC about their fate in the party. They have no place there. They are not usually there when decisions are being taken. They are not consulted when decisions are made no matter how highly placed they may be.

Source:http://sunnewsonline.com/voting-for-buhari-will-not-give-igbo-presidency-ex-gov-udenwa/

Igbodefender's Reaction: They keep speaking against Igbo Presidency 2023, but ask then if they have a better alternative for Ndigbo, and they begin to mention general ideas. shocked Ndigbo need practical solutions not general ideas!

Igbos, anyone who critisizes Igbo Presidency 2023, ask yourself this question: What practical solution have they brought to the table, or is it just criticism without solutions?

All this crazy idea of satisfying regions for political positions without thinking of policies that would build a Nigeria we all desire as a people.
Good roads, portable water, 24hrs stable power suply. They jave not been able to do this since 1960 they took over power.
What i dream for 2023 is Youth taking over the helm of affairs of Nigeria.
The Dream 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense" by BankeSmalls(f): 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
0monnak0da:

I support Yoruba presidency, as long as it will stop people from killing others for rituals in the SW. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts / Interior Ministry: The Situation At The Ikoyi Custodial Centre Is Under Control / Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Gombe State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.