Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,104 members, 7,838,796 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) (42776 Views)

Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) / How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by CuteMadridista: 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
nwaonyeze001:

God help mankind......
same god that stood by and watched it happen?
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by tunary(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
kestolove95:
She die open yansh, tire toto..chai, painful
Obada
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by Pinkyposh(f): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
Jesus!! Save your people

The sight of it is beyond me
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
CuteMadridista:

same god that stood by and watched it happen?
God didn’t stand by..it’s the actions of men that cause such pain..God created man and Man created Guns with which the likes of boko haram use to inflict pain on people..in this case, it was an error from either the victim or the killer..
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
if i wan fly bike
na within city
anything wey enter express
na rip.
y would a woman be riding bike.
if to say na keke napep
at lest she for dey alive.
bad tin abt bike accident is
no safety
no where to hold
na die instantly.
wen i see those bastards on power bike
pressing gas onto say vibration of power bike sound for asphalt.
i go jus dey look.
d oda day one was turboing inside bad spots
if he go by mistake enter pothole
na fly into the air then die go be d case.
Lord have mercy on her soul.
no cctv footage
nothing
den tmrw d bastard hit ans run driver wud gif his life to christ
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
ultron12345:
we can see the popliteal fossa

The medial and lateral head of gastrocnemius have also been shattered cry
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
JESU
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by justwise(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
starbuck:
This lady in her late 30ths was crushed this afternoon by unknown car while riding on her motorcycle to a nearby village.
According to people who rushed to the scene that the car refused to stop but someone who witnessed the incident said he noticed it from far away that he could not see the number of the car and it was on a top speed.

Please this is far too graphic to post in public forum.
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by lawalosky(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
somye dud will still go and mustabate over dis!!!!
rip my sister o.. this country is a joke
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by talk2percy(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
My God...what a way to pass on and what a dying position!!! Kai..I just hope her people recognizes her
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by obidevine(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
Where is the picture?

9 Likes

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by toseen7: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
So we that came late won't see the picture....

RIP to the lady.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by noziz(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
I know see any photos na abi na my browser?

1 Like

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by dippleee1: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
If u know is too graphic, then why did you make the news come front page.. Then lalastica should remove this news then.

1 Like

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
That picture was too graphic.
Thank God it's been removed.
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by propanet(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
obidevine:
Where is the picture?
Here is the picture
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by propanet(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
noziz:
I know see any photos na abi na my browser?
Here is the picture

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
Gory, everyone just going there to take a look. Lord have mercy
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by yungrylex00(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
Jesus.. Never seen anything like this my whole life
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by dippleee1: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
What they need to do is just quickly lay her to rest. No need of taking her to mortuary.. Women riding bike on high way is always common in delta And anambra Sides, government need to start looking into this. It always happens. May Jah Comfort her family for there lost

1 Like

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
starbuck:
This lady in her late 30ths was crushed this afternoon by unknown car while riding on her motorcycle to a nearby village.
According to people who rushed to the scene that the car refused to stop but someone who witnessed the incident said he noticed it from far away that he could not see the number of the car and it was on a top speed.
were d pic... we no see anything naw RIP to the woman
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by onomeabuja: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
MedicalSamwise:

The medial and lateral head of gastrocnemius have also been shattered cry
ultron12345:
we can see the popliteal fossa
WHAT! I.M OUT OF THIS SATANIC THREAD
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
God this is the worst death pic i have ever seen in my life
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by Ivanlxi(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
starbuck:

Were is the picture nw
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by ikukuhero: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
emeijeh:
Agbor women, please be careful..... I know your love for ladies machine has no part 2 lipsrsealed

Where did u see Agbor in the topic?
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by iAlex(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Me I didn't see any pic o
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by sustained: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
emeijeh:
Agbor women, please be careful..... I know your love for ladies machine has no part 2 lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by oweniwe(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
starbuck:

Looks like Kwale-Ogume road ... The yellow painting on the road...
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
here to view the gory pictures, saw none, rip to the dead anyways.

modified: seen, not gut wrenching though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded / Lagos Light Rail - Pictures Show Advanced Progress / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.