Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs (20517 Views)

PMB Rlaxing In Poland With Govs, Ugwuanyi And Bello Pix / Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja / Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs by figment232(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
KenOne:
Take it to the bank speaker Dogara from Bauchi, Senate President Saraki, Sen.Melaye from Kogi, Sani from Kaduna, Misau from Bauchi and Hunkunyi from Kaduna and some other senators and Rep members can not get APC come 2019. I thought Dogara learnt some lessons after emerging as speaker as against his party's wish. You don't fight in all front, fighting with your state governor knowing that governors decides who goes to senate,house of rep and assembly infact they're demigod. And also fighting the president that is the leader of your party and national executive of your party. Chose your fight wisely if you must fight like my people use to say, fight with state governor then run to president and national exco of party for protection and soft landing or fight national exco then run to governor for cover. As far as Nigeria politics is concern avoid fighting these two individuals in you political career the governor and president. If you think I am lying ask Saraki , Dino Melaye, Dogara and Shehu Sani.
they wud contest on another platform

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs by kitaatita: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
tuniski:

Too naive of you to put saraki in that basket! Rather the president need not fight saraki if he wants kwara!!!!
As it stands, saraki pulls more weight than Tinubu!

Abeg na for where the weight dey? He is only gyrating at the National Assembly. Even with paperweight governor, he cannot muscle his way in Kwara. Is it not the same Saraki they were stoning some time ago?

4 Likes

Re: APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs by MichaelUweh(m): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Secondly, the likes of Yahaya bello, Elrufai and co will be the worst losers because, you don't bit the finger that onece fed you... Dino was there before Bello came, a state governor only make a loudest noise in his state because he is a governor. But there is that one to two persons in that your state that enjoy the masses support anytime , any day that he talks, and could be Dino, I don't know. Already from the statistics, you and i knows that in kogi state Bello is not performing. That draw me back to my days in school as a Director of Finance Students Union Government. I do have both both open and hidden confrontation with the President. Why, because I saw him going wrong and I decided to call him in secret as my friend and tell him the truth.Suddenly, i became his enemy and he started fighting me in all ramifications, using school management and some other SUG officials as his tools.But because I was the man of people and the voice of the masses, in the end I became victorious and he was impeached from Government. In summary, all this things happened to me because I was telling him the truth, but he didn't see it. He only knew the truth when he was removed from office. Lesson: always tell your friend the truth so that when he wins , you win together, and when he fails, he fail alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs by Shawnnn01: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
tuniski:

Too naive of you to put saraki in that basket! Rather the president need not fight saraki if he wants kwara!!!!

Foolish Igbo talking

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs by MrJanuzaj: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
tuniski:

You certainly don't know what is going on. An the configuration of the senate.
To be senate president 55votes are required right now saraki's support base is beyond 70 senators.
The PdP has 45 senators that will be returning and given the undercurrent just 10 more will ensure it control the senate. Saraki and his camp in APC will more than deliver 10 seats.
You can bank it!

How did you know that all 45 PDP governors are coming back? For example the remaining 2 in Anambra will be booted out by APGA. Most of the pro saraki APC senators will most likely not come back, Dino will not come back, Shehu sani of Kaduna will not be back. So don't be too one sided

3 Likes

Re: APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs by ebenice(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
KenOne:
Take it to the bank speaker Dogara from Bauchi, Senate President Saraki, Sen.Melaye from Kogi, Sani from Kaduna, Misau from Bauchi and Hunkunyi from Kaduna and some other senators and Rep members can not get APC come 2019. I thought Dogara learnt some lessons after emerging as speaker as against his party's wish. You don't fight in all front, fighting with your state governor knowing that governors decides who goes to senate,house of rep and assembly infact they're demigod. And also fighting the president that is the leader of your party and national executive of your party. Chose your fight wisely if you must fight like my people use to say, fight with state governor then run to president and national exco of party for protection and soft landing or fight national exco then run to governor for cover. As far as Nigeria politics is concern avoid fighting these two individuals in you political career the governor and president. If you think I am lying ask Saraki , Dino Melaye, Dogara and Shehu Sani.
remove saraki from.your list

as for the others i cant say

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
clemzo101:
Speak for urself please, dont generalise biko, who are the Nigerians that are wise? Dino is doing extremely well. Smart Adeyemi never did any project for his people, all he knows is speaking geammar. Dino is one of the best if not the best to ecer represent kogi west.
Re: APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
clemzo101:
Speak for urself please, dont generalise biko, who are the Nigerians that are wise? Dino is doing extremely well. Smart Adeyemi never did any project for his people, all he knows is speaking geammar. Dino is one of the best if not the best to ecer represent kogi west.
Mrs Fachicha,of all the senators I mentioned is only the agbero called dino you have seen his name abi?

So,can you outline his achievements here aside fake/forged Abu result,and the USA result he claimed to have and fighting women on the floor of the senate.
I am waiting to hear Dino's achievement?
Re: APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs by tuniski: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

How did you know that all 45 PDP governors are coming back? For example the remaining 2 in Anambra will be booted out by APGA. Most of the pro saraki APC senators will most likely not come back, Dino will not come back, Shehu sani of Kaduna will not be back. So don't be too one sided
Leave the long talk about APGA in anambra kaza kaza at federal level anambra is deeply. PDP. The South east is not only deeply pdp its streets are soulfully anti-buhari!
Kaduna state is a very fluid state that can see the opposition winning both the governorship and NASS elections. Elrufai is on collusion with power blocs!
Saraki will deliver the entire kwara bloc. And mark it, opposition will sweep apc out of kogi.kano is very fluid too and the North East will have more PDP NASS members come 2019.
Wake up, APC is on a time bomb!
Re: APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs by tuniski: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Shawnnn01:

Foolish Igbo talking
Every contrary thoughts and submissions must be of igbos. The igbos must be special!
Anyway, your naivete has no comparison!

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs by tuniski: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
kitaatita:

Abeg na for where the weight dey? He is only gyrating at the National Assembly. Even with paperweight governor, he cannot muscle his way in Kwara. Is it not the same Saraki they were stoning some time ago?
I am from kwara and not pro-saraki but, saraki will deliver all the elective positions in the state to any party he joins. He delivered kwara to ApC from PDP while Lagos that has always been acn/apc had PDP massive inroads in 2015!
Currently, saraki is number 3 in nigeria and head of legislative arm of Govt. Please what Is tinubu's number either in nigeria or apc?
Re: APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs by Champele(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
tuniski:

Saraki can remain a senator but he couldn't be a President, for now. if he gets piss he switch. he wouldn't have other choice. Meanwhile, Arurume may install a governor come next gubernatorial. if not that he is known as a corrupt individual. he might not get buhari's nod. the senators are making noise. buhari controls the party with a 99% loyalty from his men in charge. His integrity image makes him exceptional, and gave him a foreign glory. He remain in charge till the opposition bring out a more unimpaired, honesty individual, without skeleton on his r her cupboard.
Re: APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs by wambosamuel1980: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hahahaha PDP crisis was less compare to the one APC is facing now iam not surprise to hear this.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs by wakeupafricanyo: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
DANKWAMBO time ticking
Re: APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs by tuniski: 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
Champele:
Saraki can remain a senator but he couldn't be a President, for now. if he gets piss he switch. he wouldn't have other choice. Meanwhile, Arurume may install a governor come next gubernatorial. if not that he is known as a corrupt individual. he might not get buhari's nod. the senators are making noise. buhari controls the party with a 99% loyalty from his men in charge. His integrity image makes him exceptional, and gave him a foreign glory. He remain in charge till the opposition bring out a more unimpaired, honesty individual, without skeleton on his r her cupboard.
Long story, buhari will be so disgrace if he goes into next election without making up the you are castigating. Image ko image ni! Why didn't he Win 3 previous attempts?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge To Be Completed In 2022, As FG Releases N33bn For Project / The Coming Of Kano-Kaduna Modern Railway & Its Social & Economic Significance / Military, DSS, Others Comb Hotspots In FCT, Nab Terrorists, Informants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.