Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence (3807 Views)

Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by myright: 7:49am On Mar 25, 2018
When Mazi Nnamdi Kanu visited sen. Abiribe he was asked; why did you set up BSS? And his response was...."we need to defend ourself from the upcoming onslaught from the Fulani herdsmen"

So many condemned him for taking proactive action to protect his people. When he called on world Igbo Congress (WIC) in the US to arm our people to defend themselves, he was termed a war monger. But yesterday's call by TY Danjuma and others recently have vindicated Kanu. Kanu is a visionary leader and a Prophet who cares for humanity but stand against injustice in any shape or form regardless of where its happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7ITVS7m7eo

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2018
I wonder who danjuma is referring to as them defending themselves.....I would hv love it if he has mention Hausa, Yoruba, igala, idoma, tiv,ijaw, etc to arm and defend their selves...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by myright: 8:08am On Mar 25, 2018
His call for World Igbo Congress to arm our people for self defence against the Fulani herdsmen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPQOPEH-0Y

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by myright: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2018
Most Yoruba's and Middle belters hated him because of his love for Biafra. They wished he supports one nigeria, but what they didn't realise is that nigeria is irredeemable. Lets hope with his absence and recent killings backed by the nigeria islamic army that their eyes have finally opened.

Let's hope they would rally around him in his second coming. Then, he will organise the much talked about rally in Lagos.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by banom(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2018
this guy sees miles ahead

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by GuyWise(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2018
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet of the living God no doubt, Mazi may you live longer than your enemies isee.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by Yyeske(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2018
Mofos doing the obvious as usual, just go and drink Kanu's urine and rest.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by myright: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2018
Resurgentxtain4, your need to watch these videos and tell me if what Kanu said is different from what you have being calling for(self defence)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by Cooly100: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2018
Yyeske:

...and TY Danjuma urine? Abi you no like that one...?

sick killers everywhere...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by kcjazzy: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2018
my dear, nnamdi or the retired general won't be this first or last to noticed Nigeria is doomed, these Fulani have totally infiltrate the Hausa's, almost got through the Yoruba but succeeded in sharing the tribe into 2, the Muslim ass lickers and the Christians who still lick the feet of their master and lie for them, but Igbo's have maintained our stand even when they tried our eyes were always opened by our heroes who see the gap and don't lie like the selected few Igbo who ass lick the Fulani masters, we all in Nigeria has been Breached and will feel the sword if jihad soon no matter how we pray its useless without actions

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by InfiniteLoopx: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2018
Nigerians should prepare for the inevitable. The country might likely end up in hot civil war, if nothing is done to check the menance of herdsmen terrorism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by myright: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2018
I think many people that were against Kanu didn't know what they were doing then. It seems to me they were under spell.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by gidgiddy: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2018
myright:
When Mazi Nnamdi Kanu visited sen. Abiribe he was asked; why did you set up BSS? And his response was...."we need to defend ourself from the upcoming onslaught from the Fulani herdsmen"

So many condemned him for taking proactive action to protect his people. When he called on world Igbo Congress (WIC) in the US to arm our people to defend themselves, he was termed a war monger. But yesterday's call by TY Danjuma and others recently have vindicated Kanu. Kanu is a visionary leader and a Prophet who cares for humanity but stand against injustice in any shape or form regardless of where its happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7ITVS7m7eo

What you have to understand about Nigerians is that many of them are hypocrites who live in the world of double standards.

The same people who were shouting about IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, BSS all suddenly went deaf and mute as Herdsmen killers are on the rampage.

The Arewa youths who gave Igbos quit notice and told the world that IPOB who dont have guns and never killed anyone is a terrorist group suddenly lost their toungue as Herdsmen massacred hundreds of people this year.

The same people who are today shouting that the people should defend themselves against the herdsmen by any possible means were the same people castigating Kanu for going to solicit weapons to defend his people against the same herdsmen.

The same people who cheered as operation Python dance was sent against IPOB and terrorist tag placed on them, despite having no weapons and killing nobody, are watching as no tag is placed on herdsmen killers and operation Cat Race does nothing.

My brother, Nigeria is a country that was built on the alter of hypocrisy, falsehood and double standards and that it is why it will crash someday, Kanu or no Kanu.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by BankeSmalls(f): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is great.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by Cooly100: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Nnamdi Kanu is great.

Nigeria running on rule of jungle – Nwodo, Ohanaeze PG

http://sunnewsonline.com/nigeria-running-on-rule-of-jungle-nwodo-ohanaeze-pg/

------------------------------

Just tell me.. What is difference from what Ohaneze boss is saying to what Kanu said about zoo? tongue tongue

Is this Kanu a prophet? Why is everybody saying exactly what he said few months ago?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by ZombieTAMER: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
What Nnamdi kanu saw yesterday

Nobody from South West or North Central can see it in ten years....
They lack foresight and are blinded by religious affiliation... The Fulani are coming for their lands in no time and they must surrender...

They can't escape it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by ofai: 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nnamdi KANU remains the greatest igbo leader of this era.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by HiddenShadow: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
Only fools insulted Kanu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by letusbepieces: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
The people called Kanu a prophet not becos they are all stupid, they saw something in him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by Malawian(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
What Nnamdi kanu saw yesterday

Nobody from South West or North Central can see it in ten years....
They lack foresight and are blinded by religious affiliation... The Fulani are coming for their lands in no time and they must surrender...

They can't escape it
I am an Igbo, even though i generally understand our plight in this country, but to be honest, i thought at a point that Kanu was just grandstanding. I never believed that what he was saying was actually possible, let alone having it happen right before my eyes. If buhari wins the next election, i foresee a civil war. Right now, people are relatively clam due to elections being around the corner.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by freeze001(f): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
Yyeske:

Acknowledge the truth when you see n hear it. The security agencies are compromised and if we go to sleep, we will be wiped off. Nnamdi Kanu was and is right. No matter how hard u hate him, the truth of his words cannot be denied.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by chosengocap: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Yyeske:

Nnamdi Kanu: "Pick up arms against Fulanis or they'll kill
you all."
Nigerians: "You are a fool ! Idiot! God punish you for trying
to divide Nigeria !!"
A YEAR LATER...
T.Y Danjuma: " Pick up arms against Fulanis or they'll kill
you all !"
Nigerians: *Clapping*... "Yes! Yes! Yes! You are correct!
You are the man! You have spoken the truth!!!"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by myright: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Like I said earlier, people acted under spell when he was with us. Many are regretting their actions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by devindevin2000: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
Afonjas are now hiding...LOL. Confused people!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by myright: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
More regret

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by oyatz(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
Are Hausa, Yorubas and igbos the only tribes in Nigeria, why not tell us how Fulani has affected the Efik/Ibibio, Kanuri, Nupe or Ikwerre?

kcjazzy:
my dear, nnamdi or the retired general won't be this first or last to noticed Nigeria is doomed, these Fulani have totally infiltrate the Hausa's, almost got through the Yoruba but succeeded in sharing the tribe into 2, the Muslim ass lickers and the Christians who still lick the feet of their master and lie for them, but Igbo's have maintained our stand even when they tried our eyes were always opened by our heroes who see the gap and don't lie like the selected few Igbo who ass lick the Fulani masters, we all in Nigeria has been Breached and will feel the sword if jihad soon no matter how we pray its useless without actions
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by horsepower101: 2:05am On Mar 26, 2018
NNAMDI KANU HAS BEEN VINDICATED

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by horsepower101: 2:15am On Mar 26, 2018
NNAMDI KANU IS A PROPHET;

This man saw the future but blind hate towards him by foolish Nigerians was too much.

I guess they were wishing that he was fighting for one Nigeria instead of Biafra.

Even though one nigeria doesn't exist. Only a british cage.

Spits...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by Ikechuob: 2:29am On Mar 26, 2018
gidgiddy:

What you have to understand about Nigerians is that many of them are hypocrites who live in the world of double standards.

The same people who were shouting about IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, BSS all suddenly went deaf and mute as Herdsmen killers are on the rampage.

The Arewa youths who gave Igbos quit notice and told the world that IPOB who dont have guns and never killed anyone is a terrorist group suddenly lost their toungue as Herdsmen massacred hundreds of people this year.

The same people who are today shouting that the people should defend themselves against the herdsmen by any possible means were the same people castigating Kanu for going to solicit weapons to defend his people against the same herdsmen.

The same people who cheered as operation Python dance was sent against IPOB and terrorist tag placed on them, despite having no weapons and killing nobody, are watching as no tag is placed on herdsmen killers and operation Cat Race does nothing.

My brother, Nigeria is a country that was built on the alter of hypocrisy, falsehood and double standards and that it is why it will crash someday, Kanu or no Kanu.

My brother what Nigerians are experiencing is God's doing. What they getting is straight KARMA. I hope they enjoy it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by Ikechuob: 2:35am On Mar 26, 2018
letusbepieces:
The people called Kanu a prophet not becos they are all stupid, they saw something in him.

Dude was called a prophet because he predicted alot of truth. The fulani prophesy was not the only thing he stated that came out true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by conehead2018: 3:50am On Mar 26, 2018
freeze001:

Acknowledge the truth when you see n hear it. The security agencies are compromised and if we go to sleep, we will be wiped off. Nnamdi Kanu was and is right. No matter how hard u hate him, the truth of his words cannot be denied.
don't waste your time on fellow...#only fools insult kanu#

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by Yyeske(m): 4:54am On Mar 26, 2018
conehead2018:
don't waste your time on fellow...#only fools insult kanu#
Kanu remains what he is, a scam, Chief pig and an idiot of the highest order, take that to the bank and you can as well tell Emma powerless that yyeske said so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much A Minister Earns Under Buhari Will Shock You / Shiites Overpower Military And Police In Today's Protest Abuja Despite Gunshots / BREAKING: Bukola Saraki’s Residence Attacked [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.