Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence (3819 Views)

Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by kcjazzy: 8:58am On Mar 26, 2018
Firstly, kanuri is fulbe(fulani) and has 5 other tribes under this, the rest you mention are sub regions,
oyatz:
Are Hausa, Yorubas and igbos the only tribes in Nigeria, why not tell us how Fulani has affected the Efik/Ibibio, Kanuri, Nupe or Ikwerre?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by oyatz(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2018
You just displayed your ignorance with arrogance.

Kanuri is an ethnic group on its own in Northeast Nigeria, Southeast Niger and parts of Chad and Cameroon. It is very different from Fulani.

All the ethnic groups I mentioned are not subgroups of the 3 major ethnic groups.

kcjazzy:
Firstly, kanuri is fulbe(fulani) and has 5 other tribes under this, the rest you mention are sub regions,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by kcjazzy: 9:26am On Mar 26, 2018
You are using google? Haha oga you are in nigeria just ask a hausa man, kanuri are a top fulani group mr know all that is also with a sizable stronghold on nigerian armed forces, do your research and I dont mean online only, countries like niger, chad, Cameron, togo even has fulani extractions in mass, they run a terrorist group that affected the northern africa all through to the west,
go see for yourself the group is jihadist group of mainly fulani and other extractions of islamist african nations, open your eye my brother
oyatz:
You just displayed your ignorance with arrogance.

Kanuri is an ethnic group on its own in Northeast Nigeria, Southeast Niger and parts of Chad and Cameroon. It is very different from Fulani.

All the ethnic groups I mentioned are not subgroups of the 3 major ethnic groups.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by kcjazzy: 9:31am On Mar 26, 2018
Nupe, gwari, zuru etc are under hausa as you know, the rest you mentioned are sub groups of it pains you go to abuja and tell them you dont like it, haha and south south and north central are the only emerging geo zones, normally they're all nyarmiri if you are south east or afonja in south west and aboki in the totallity of north due to the previous existing sokoto caliphate ruling what we call nigeria now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by kcjazzy: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2018
Your hate will be your end, yyeske is a waste on nairaland and a fool to insult my great kanu. In your tribe who has stood up for your stupid race for even the slightest if not politically inclined lots? Oh well an idiot will always remain an idiot
Yyeske:
Kanu remains what he is, a scam, Chief pig and an idiot of the highest order, take that to the bank and you can as well tell Emma powerless that yyeske said so.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 26, 2018
Malawian:

I am an Igbo, even though i generally understand our plight in this country, but to be honest, i thought at a point that Kanu was just grandstanding. I never believed that what he was saying was actually possible, let alone having it happen right before my eyes. If buhari wins the next election, i foresee a civil war. Right now, people are relatively clam due to elections being around the corner.

I call them casualties of war.....casualties of war are always higher in number because its either they are weak or they ignored credible intel....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by oyatz(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2018
You are the only one that claim Kanuri are Fulani people and refuse to take corrections... This means i can't help you.

kcjazzy:
You are using google? Haha oga you are in nigeria just ask a hausa man, kanuri are a top fulani group mr know all that is also with a sizable stronghold on nigerian armed forces, do your research and I dont mean online only, countries like niger, chad, Cameron, togo even has fulani extractions in mass, they run a terrorist group that affected the northern africa all through to the west,
go see for yourself the group is jihadist group of mainly fulani and other extractions of islamist african nations, open your eye my brother
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by oyatz(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2018
This is the result of half education.
Nupe, Gwari and Zuru peoples were never parts of the Hausa Kingdoms neither were they sub divisions of the Hausa ethnic groups.
The Sokoto Caliphate was a multi-ethnic Theocratic empire and this didn't abrogate the ethnic identities of its component parts.

The Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Indians, Pakistanis and even Nigerians were part of the British empire under English rule but this doesn't make Irish or Welsh peoples subgroups of the English people.

Ijaw, Efik, Oron, Ogoni and Annang are not sub-divisions of the Igbo ethnic group.

kcjazzy:
Nupe, gwari, zuru etc are under hausa as you know, the rest you mentioned are sub groups of it pains you go to abuja and tell them you dont like it, haha and south south and north central are the only emerging geo zones, normally they're all nyarmiri if you are south east or afonja in south west and aboki in the totallity of north due to the previous existing sokoto caliphate ruling what we call nigeria now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by kcjazzy: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2018
Okay, agreed that they are not fulani now but if you trace the history of the kanuri you will understand, they were the only nothern force that resisted the sokoto fulani caliphate till 1900, why you might wonder cause the fula militia even crossed kogi and conqured. Kanuri man might not get be seen as fulani online but the way fulani has infiltrated the borno empire of then with islam jihad,
shows that the total hausa race are almost interwoven with fulani completely wether its christain or Muslim at least they all think the same way and happy in this shithole, oh well I am tired you win, its just like saying edo is not Yoruba
oyatz:
You are the only one that claim Kanuri are Fulani people and refuse to take corrections... This means i can't help you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2018
Edo is not and has never been yoruba! I think you have problems with reality.
Accept things for what they are rather than for what you wish them to be.
If you continue in your delusion, mental hospital will catch you soon.

kcjazzy:
Okay, agreed that they are not fulani now but if you trace the history of the kanuri you will understand, they were the only nothern force that resisted the sokoto fulani caliphate till 1900, why you might wonder cause the fula militia even crossed kogi and conqured. Kanuri man might not get be seen as fulani online but the way fulani has infiltrated the borno empire of then with islam jihad,
shows that the total hausa race are almost interwoven with fulani completely wether its christain or Muslim at least they all think the same way and happy in this shithole, oh well I am tired you win, its just like saying edo is not Yoruba
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by ZZ22: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Yyeske:
Kanu remains what he is, a scam, Chief pig and an idiot of the highest order, take that to the bank and you can as well tell Emma powerless that yyeske said so.
What is yyeske
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by achi4u(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Yyeske:
Bros are you still Igbo?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by wordcat(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
Wisemen are always from the East

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
myright:
His call for World Igbo Congress to arm our people for self defence against the Fulani herdsmen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPQOPEH-0Y
Lies! Ive watched that video over and over again and in it he was soliciting for arms to wage war against the Nigerian state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by eazydon(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
GoroTango:
Lies! Ive watched that video over and over again and in it he was soliciting for arms to wage war against the Nigerian state.

Once a goa.t always a g.oat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
eazydon:

Once a goa.t always a g.oat
An apt description of your family lineage
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by Yyeske(m): 5:04am On Mar 27, 2018
kcjazzy:
Your hate will be your end, yyeske is a waste on nairaland and a fool to insult my great kanu. In your tribe who has stood up for your stupid race for even the slightest if not politically inclined lots? Oh well an idiot will always remain an idiot
So pained, I'll take you serious when you tell me where the chief pig is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by Yyeske(m): 5:09am On Mar 27, 2018
ZZ22:
What is yyeske
Your nightmare
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by Yyeske(m): 5:10am On Mar 27, 2018
achi4u:
Bros are you still Igbo?
No, I'm Ashanti from Ghana
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 14, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Current State Of MKO Abiola Stadium In Abuja (photos) / Inuwa Yahaya Signs N130.83 Billion 2020 Budget / Tinubu Is 9 Years Older Than His Daughter, 7 Years Older Than His Mom,pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.